440 Comments
Posted by ShadowVirus

Hate to be such a pain in the keister, but now everytiem I try and register I get 'Error 500 - Internal server error', does that mean to many people trying to register at once?

Posted by takua108
@ShadowVirus: I dunno, I'm not getting that error when I register my friend's account... what step of the registration process are you getting it on?
Posted by takua108
@YoctoYotta: Hey, do you have any idea how you gained 20,000 points? No games have been reviewed since I released this thing D:
Posted by YoctoYotta
@takua108 said:
" @YoctoYotta: Hey, do you have any idea how you gained 20,000 points? No games have been reviewed since I released this thing D: "
Yeah, it's a bug, I sent you a PM describing the issue earlier. I don't deserve to be quite that high up on those lists, I'll just put it that way =)
Posted by T0mF5

I would like to try this.

Posted by yakov456

In please, thanks.

Edited by Slax

I'm definitely interested. Sign me up if there is still room to be had!

Edited by takua108
@T0mF5:  @yakov456:  @Slax: You guys are in! Enjoy! 
@YoctoYotta: I fixed that bug but gave you 1,000 points as thanks :3
Edited by Slax
@takua108:  Thank you kindly sir!

edit : Woo top 5 no work!
Posted by mosespippy

Got a problem. Running OSX Snow Leopard and safari, can't really place bets because the images don't appear. Can't tell who I'm betting on.

Edited by T0mF5

I bet all my xp. Probably not a good idea.

Posted by Bigbombomb

Cool Idea! Sign me up for the beeta!

Posted by Empirepaintball

Me likey! 

Sounds like a really cool idea.
Posted by jakob187

Very cool!  Hope this goes well.

Posted by Redbullet685

That is really fuckin' cool.

Posted by LordAndrew
@mosespippy: Select a score and the image will appear. Yeah, it's kind of weird right now.
Posted by SamFo

count me in this is awesome

Edited by takua108
@Bigbombomb:  @SamFo: Added you guys to the list! 

@mosespippy: This is why I'm a programmer and not an interface designer. Select a rating to get the images to appear. I'm going to change this momentarily and make "3" the default rating for each. 

Thanks for all the feedback, guys! 

EDIT: The default rating for each reviewer is three stars now, to avoid confusion.
Posted by GlenTennis

Cool beans. Just got in and no problems so far.

Posted by takua108

Jeez guys, I'm seeing a lot of betting on Black Ops... are these all 5/5 predictions? For me, Portal 2 seems to be more of a shoe-in for 5/5 than Black Ops... 

Most of the bets made so far
Posted by Animasta

let me in!

Posted by takua108
@Laketown: Done! :D
Posted by Afroman269

Sure, looks fantastic.

Posted by Skald

Dude, totally up for it.

Posted by takua108
@Afroman269: @extremeradical: Added both of you to the list.
Posted by mylifeforAiur

Can I be on the list?^^

Posted by eldiax
@takua108: What happens if the game doesn't get reviewed when it's out?
Posted by Themanohall

Are you still letting people join? If so, count me in!

Posted by Skald

Suggestion: Ability to sort current bets.

Aside from that, I just wanted to tell you what I like about it so far:

• The domain hack you chose is pretty cool. 
  • Keeping open bets on the homepage is a good idea. 
  • Encouraging internet security is an awesome thing to do. 
  • Different ratings for different reviewers is a pretty good idea. 
  • Keeping ads the page if your subscribed here is nice.
  • Progress seems to be coming along pretty well. 

Unimplemented settings and a cramped interface hold it back a bit, but so far it's looking great.
Posted by foggel

Would be fun to try, if you add me to the list :)

Posted by Wunder_

I WANNA TEST THIS SO BADLY.

Posted by Red12b

dude wow, awesome! 

Posted by takua108
@mylifeforAiur:  @Themanohall: @foggel: @Wunder_: You're all on the beta list now; go ahead and register! 

@eldiax: You can cancel a bet at any time and get 90% of your investment back, so it's still a good idea to choose your bets carefully, so as to not waste your points, but if a game you were sure would be reviewed... doesn't get reviewed, then this is your best option.  

@extremeradical: Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to finish up those settings very soon, and hopefully tune up the interface when I have a chance. 
Posted by Red12b

I want in by the way.

Posted by Red12b

Thanks man! i'm in

Posted by mylifeforAiur

AC: Brotherhood better not let me down. Great idea by the way^^

Posted by Bigandtasty

Beta access would be cool, yo.

Posted by wefwefasdf

Pick me! Pretty please?

Posted by takua108
@Bigandtasty: @SpikeSpiegel: Done!
Posted by eldiax
@takua108 said:
 @eldiax: You can cancel a bet at any time and get 90% of your investment back, so it's still a good idea to choose your bets carefully, so as to not waste your points, but if a game you were sure would be reviewed... doesn't get reviewed, then this is your best option.  

Thanks for the quick response. Your website is amazing Sir!
Posted by Travis

I would like access please ;)

Edited by takua108
@Travis: Okay, there you go, try registering again!
Posted by ShadowVirus
@takua108: I got that internal server error on step 1 of the registration process, I enter in my username and after about a minute of waiting it comes up with the error message.
Posted by RagingLion

Amazing work.  Lot's of great ideas in there and a lot of progress since I last saw this.  Best use of the GB API so far hands down.

So yeah, I'd love to sign up.

(Time to start completing some quests again perhaps)

Posted by takua108
@ShadowVirus: Are you still getting the error if you try again now? I'm hoping this was just a temporary server issue, because, despite my host claiming unlimited bandwidth, this is the first time I've ever gotten this many hits in such a short time. 

@RagingLion: ...And you're in! Have fun :)
Posted by ShadowVirus
@takua108: Yeah, I've tried since I last posted about the error, it's still coming up, I'm assuming it's too many people on the site at once, but I figured no one else said they were getting this error so I may as well tell you. Thanks though, i'll keep trying.
Posted by takua108
@ShadowVirus: Can you not get to Step 2? I just tried typing your username into the registration field, and I get to Step 2 just fine.
Posted by ShadowVirus
@takua108: No, I can't get to step two, still getting that message. I'll keep trying though.
Posted by Cramsy

love to give it a go 

Posted by takua108
@Cramsy: Well now you can! :)

I know it's a risky place to put your points, but I'm seeing a severe lack adherence to the mantra "always bet on Duke." :D