70 Comments
  • 70 results
Posted by BradNicholson

The Donkey Kong Country Returns banana pouch pre-order bonus has got nothing on this "buy early" bonus: the Michael Jackson: The Experience glove. White, studded, and every bit as glittery as the King of Pop's iconic dancing mitt, the glove (pictured below) will be packaged in special edition bundles of the Wii version of Michael Jackson: The Experience for a limited time.  

The glove isn't exactly a pre-order exclusive bonus, but you'll want to consider purchasing fast if you're in for it, since Ubisoft says that it will only be bundled with launch copies of the game. Of course, Ubisoft does, however, urge us to pre-order to ensure that our right hands won't go unprotected.

== TEASER ==In a recent press release, Ubisoft says the glove will help in "further enhancing the magic felt by the King of Pop's fans" as we dance our faces off in front of the game when it hits this November 23. There's been no word yet if the Xbox 360 or PS3 versions of the title will come packaged with their own gloves later in 2011 when those games are released.

“One of the most iconic symbols of Michael Jackson’s music and performance legacy is his signature glove,” Tony Key, Ubisoft VP of sales and marketing, said in a statement. “Consumers are encouraged to either pre-order Michael Jackson: The Experience early or make sure to purchase the title on day one in order to get this special edition glove as we’re sure it will sell out quickly." 

In addition to dropping knowledge about the glove pack-in, Ubisoft announced two new tracks for the game: "Speed Demon" and "Dirty Diana." Here's the list of the songs that have been announced so far:

• "Bad"
  • "Beat It"
  • "Billie Jean"
  • "Black or White"
  • "Earth Song"
  • "Ghost"
  • "Rock With You"
  • "Smooth Criminal"
  • "The Girl Is Mine"
  • "They Don't Care About Us"
  • "Thriller"
  • "Who Is It"
  • "Workin' Day and Night"

Look, the game has "Thriller" and a glove. How is a man supposed to reject this title?
Edited by Lifestrike

I'd rather have Vincent Price: The Experience.

Posted by SethPhotopoulos

Now I want the game.

Posted by MarkWahlberg

god dammit

Posted by BraveToaster

Smooth Criminal

Posted by CitizenKane
@MarkWahlberg said:
" god dammit "

I see what you did there.
Posted by weegieanawrench

HAHAHAHAHA.

Posted by CookieMonster

That still won't stop the game from being a heartless cash in.

Posted by RobotHamster

What a thrilling pre order.

Posted by FritzDude

"Who's bad?"

Posted by metalsnakezero

I can "beat" to that.

Posted by Gaff

Michael Jackson songs ordered in alphabetical order. A lack of soul or an overzealous copy editor?

Posted by Terjay

So what size is that?

Posted by Claude

Creepy, I keep finding this one glove around my house. I would put it here and it would show up there. Maybe I should just throw it away. 

Is Michael Jackson haunting me?
Posted by FourWude

Sha'Mone to this. COD and its binoculars ain't got shit on this glove mofo's. This is the real deal right here. You can't wear night vision goggles in the daytime, but there's NEVER an inappropriate time to wear a glove.

Posted by MordeaniisChaos
@Claude said:
" Creepy, I keep finding this one glove around my house. I would put it here and it would show up there. Maybe I should just throw it away. 

"
No, your just a pedophile who abducts young children when it's snowing o.o
Posted by Ghostiet
@FourWude said:
" Sha'Mone to this. COD and its binoculars ain't got shit on this glove mofo's. This is the real deal right here. You can't wear night vision goggles in the daytime, but there's NEVER an inappropriate time to wear a glove. "
This man speaks the truth. One of the advantages of a glove is that you can bitchslap people with it. Try doing that with night goggles.
Posted by Claude
@MordeaniisChaos:  Good one, now where's that one small shoe.
Posted by Metal_Mills

A classic icon of music and style reduced to a game and a collectors edition. Sigh.

Posted by MysteriousBob

How are supposed to use a Wiimote to record the moves of a smooth criminal?

Posted by FlipperDesert

I still can't tell if this is an elaborate joke on Ubisoft's part or not, I haven't paid attention to this game since the dance at E3.

Posted by fox01313

Considering the huge number of mj costumes that were out this Halloween, with gloves similar to this, I find this kind of ordering bonus to be quite flimsy & not really worth spending the extra time going after. It's a glove with things glued to it which any craft store would have the stuff to do your entire outfit in a similar manner if so inclined.

Posted by GoofyGoober

I can't wait for beat it with that glove.

Posted by scarace360

Can i get the glove without the game?

Posted by OmegaPirate

Too soon

Posted by Manhattan_Project

No Jesus Juice? 

Posted by MattDementous

Shamone. 

Posted by AhmadMetallic

i thought everyone thinks he's a pedophile who deserved to die

Posted by Afroman269

360/ PS3 bonus is 2 gloves.

Posted by Ragdrazi
@MordeaniisChaos said:
" @Claude said:
" Creepy, I keep finding this one glove around my house. I would put it here and it would show up there. Maybe I should just throw it away. 

"
No, your just a pedophile who abducts young children when it's snowing o.o "
So what you're saying is that Michael Jackson is in fact haunting him.
Posted by stinky

any word if the game has a moral choice mechanic? 

Posted by Death_Unicorn
@GoofyGoober said:
" I can't wait for beat it with that glove. "
Well played.
Edited by Brackynews

Okay, let's get it all out...
"It's-a ME, Michael-o."
"Experience" and "Wii" are two words that got MJ in trouble before.  

@MysteriousBob said:

How are supposed to use a Wiimote to record the moves of a smooth criminal?

It has Smooth Criminal Plus support.  Also the Balance Board will be released in black and sequins under the name "Badass Board".
Posted by kollay

This may be the best fucking thing ever...

Posted by Mr_Skeleton

Is the glove wireless?

Posted by MordeaniisChaos
@Ragdrazi said:
" @MordeaniisChaos said:
" @Claude said:

"
So what you're saying is that Michael Jackson is in fact haunting him. "
Yes :3
Posted by MetalGearSunny
@MordeaniisChaos said: 
XD
Posted by MonkeyKing1969

Somehow I think they are over estimating the audience appeal of this game.  In the same way Beatles Rock Band didn't do the big numbers everyone thought I think this MJ game will be even less successful.    

Posted by Ghostiet
@MonkeyKing1969 said:
" Somehow I think they are over estimating the audience appeal of this game.  In the same way Beatles Rock Band didn't do the big numbers everyone thought I think this MJ game will be even less successful.     "
And The Beatles Rock Band looked and played and was pretty good. This is a shitty Just Dance spin-off and that says a lot about its quality.
Posted by PowerBombYo

Should be titled  :
Michael Jackson in Wii Beats

Posted by BerserkerBarrage

Throw in the fake moustache, and this may peak my interest. 
Posted by MarkWahlberg
@CitizenKane: That particular god dammit was pertaining to the subject material. It was not a 'missing firsties' god dammit.  Not that you'll believe me, but whatevs.
Posted by Advertisement

Studded white glove, so you can pimp a bitch while you play your Wii

Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror

I wonder if there's a black version. I mean it doesn't matter if they're black or white.

Posted by HaroldoNVU

I love the MJ glove, it's so bad!

Posted by Brians
@Lifestrike said:
" I'd rather have Vincent Price: The Experience. "
Posted by Crims0nStride
@FlipperDesert:  After Shaun White Skateboarding, nothing surprises me from Ubisoft. But they will be releasing Beyond Good and Evil on the PSN and XBL so there is that.
Posted by AndrewB

They should have included the Genesis game. And not some download code for virtual console, either. An actual physical Genesis cartridge.

Posted by MikkaQ

So... what IS this game, really? Just Dance with Michael Jackson? 

I want the glove, the game... not so much, especially with Dance Central arriving soon. 

Posted by thakandar2

The glove in the picture is a right handed glove. The MJ in the screen shot is wearing it on his left hand. NON-CANONICAL

• 70 results