234 Comments
Edited by manbot47

i like to think whenever Ryan does something wrong in the office Game Room is his punishment

Posted by triviaman09

Looking back on it, Skiing for the Intellivision might be one of the worst games ever made.

Posted by MoonwalkSA

This was the worst GameRoom week by far and Ryan's open hatred for it is amazing, even two years later.

Edited by VibratingDonkey

Who am I? is the name of one of my favorite Jackie Chan movies.

Posted by das9000

These are the games you will play when you go to hell

Posted by soralapio

Woop woop woop HONK beep beep woop HONK HONK

Gotta love these old school sounds!

Posted by wwfundertaker

The worst 3 games in all of the game room.

Posted by Hizang

I'm looking at this Ryan Davis!

Posted by BluPotato

I just love the venom they have for what is being done with these old games.   Say what you will have about nostalgia but it isn't usually worth the money if a company is selling it to you.

Posted by Max_Hydrogen

Jeff while playing Slapshot: "Who am I?"

Answer: You're the guy who paid for this game...

Posted by ThatRoss

There's several similar skiing games on the c64...I used to like those, I think...it was long ago.

Posted by emkeighcameron
@ljrepoman said:
" This was very sad. Intellivision skiing was and is one of if not the best games for the system. Why bother showing a game that you have no idea how to play. The down hill grade is from 1 to like 15. 15 being the fastest you set it to 1. morons. That game was so good that back in the day my brother and i went to an intellivision competition at Navy Pier in Chicago and Skiing was the first event. 1000s of people where there and the top 50 got to play astrosmash then the top 2  head to head baseball. We actually made it to the 2nd round and won a bunch of prizes. i remember a blue oyster cult frikin ALBUM as one of our treasures. "
Sounds like you can't accept the fact that a game you used to like now SUCKS in retrospect.
Edited by ljrepoman

This was very sad. Intellivision skiing was and is one of if not the best games for the system.
Why bother showing a game that you have no idea how to play. The down hill grade is from 1 to like 15. 15 being the fastest you set it to 1. morons. That game was so good that back in the day my brother and i went to an intellivision competition at Navy Pier in Chicago and Skiing was the first event. 1000s of people where there and the top 50 got to play astrosmash then the top 2  head to head baseball. We actually made it to the 2nd round and won a bunch of prizes. i remember a blue oyster cult frikin ALBUM as one of our treasures.

Posted by Demonstride

Oh man they get sadder and sadder every week.

Posted by falling_fast

I watch these every week because I'm a sadistic asshole :]

Posted by lunalicrichard
@fox01313: 
rubbish ! you would love it ! just as i did when i first played this sort of games . you didnt know better and it was absolute heaven to be skiing on your color tv ! i almost had a fit when my dad brought it home in the late 70's / early 80's . it was so much better then pong at the time.....
now , it just suck's.....
Posted by Gabriel

One day Ryan's gonna not be able to take it anymore and is gonna bring a gun into the office.

Posted by leebmx

I find watching these videos makes me feel tense and uneasy....

Posted by Demoskinos
@Shadow: I support this.
Posted by Shadow

Just stop paying for Game Room stuff and once a week, put up a video of nothing but Ryan in an empty room repeating "fuck game room" for 12 straight minutes

Posted by Matt_F606

That may have been the funniest thing I've seem in ages. GR QL's are a required public service guys.

Posted by Lokno

Ryan, I'm looking at this.

Posted by Korosive
@Cold_Wolven said:
" You know what Microsoft could do to make games room cool? Release actual arcade games like Street Fighter, Metal Slug and Mortal Kombat in games room packs rather than crap like this. I mean c'mon they had an arcade machine with an actual Intellivision strapped to it, does it get any more pathetic? "
All the good arcade games already have XBLA releases, so Microsoft does not include those. Gameroom also has a E10 only rule. Any game that would get a modern T or M is excluded. : (
Posted by shiro11

Is it me or does Jeff get more joy at making Ryan suffer through these then actually playing the games

Posted by McGhee
@Desmora said:
" I would be so sad if game room quick looks ever went away. "
Posted by Cold_Wolven

You know what Microsoft could do to make games room cool? Release actual arcade games like Street Fighter, Metal Slug and Mortal Kombat in games room packs rather than crap like this. I mean c'mon they had an arcade machine with an actual Intellivision strapped to it, does it get any more pathetic?

Posted by core1065
Posted by DiscoDuck8k

Pretty much couldn't stop laughing the entire duration. That really hurt.

Posted by Echo

I wanna see Game Room keep going but slowly descend into disrepair. Broken graphics and glitches everywhere.

Posted by LiK

LOL this was depressing.

Posted by ColdsnapBryan

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!

Posted by Desmora

I would be so sad if game room quick looks ever went away.

Posted by BadNews

I like these quicklooks. I kinda feel for jeff. I would do the same if I was in his position. Like when I got the DLC for borderlands I HAD  to get Mad Moxie even though I knew I wouldn't like it. Not because I wanted to, It's because I feel obligated to.

I'd also appreciate it if people stopped telling me " You don't have to buy it"

You make it harder for me to fulfill my need to purchase everything after i got most of everything else for it.

Edited by danimal_furry

Who wouldn't watch the Game Room QL's. They are an endurance run in a time when endurance runs are in short supply. There is a high demand. 

Also, Game Room should be advertising for GB. They are basically the sole sponsor for Game Room.
Posted by WaffleConed

i really enjoy Ryan's increasing antagonism with Game Room

Posted by Red

This made my day.

Posted by TobyD81

I just noticed the Scramble game in there...dude, that already came out as an XBLA release, why the hell should it be in Game Room?

Posted by cooljammer00

Did they seriously spend that time looking at what is essentially a map screen?

Posted by Nux

What happened to you game room, you could of been cool.
Posted by NathHaw
@Goblinoid said:
" You are showing us history.  History must no be forgotten. "
...or we're doomed to repeat it.  Heaven forbid!
Posted by Pop

I watch every gameroom, I want to see what happens at the end when it dies... what's the last game they will release for it.

Posted by defenestr8ed

On the weekend, we do it like Bernie's

Posted by zoltan2357

My dad borrowed an Intellivision from a friend back in the day and we played it for a couple of weeks. Space Battle is the only game I remember, probably because it was the only one worth playing. 

Posted by Tricky69

Jesus...I feel so sorry for Jeff I wanna send him $12 every week just to help out and make his Game Room experience more bearable.
Posted by Rayeth

These games are the dying throes of a gaming "platform"

Posted by Beomoose

super advanced =/= Supa Gangsta

Posted by zef40

awesome QL hope you guys never stop making these

Posted by Klaimore

We all watch it Ryan we all care!

Posted by Pudge

I hope there is a pack 12 and they start releasing 1 game a week to make it last even longer!