173 Comments
  • 173 results
Edited by gakushya

call of resident dead zombie nation chronicles XI-2 ex: refurbished ?

Posted by dcgc

Nation Red
Alien Swarm
Left 4 Dead

Don't need this one.

Posted by Robopengy

Thursday Night Throwdown has better looking explosions

Posted by Gnorbooth

Instant Rush joke makes me a happy camper.  I 100% support outrageous amounts of Vinny love.

Posted by MagikGimp

Wow, those are some old protagonists for a change.

Posted by SunKing

Shadows look great. Always seems to be a thing the PS3 does better than the 360.

Posted by Neorub

Was that "oh snap" an idle thumbs reference? (6:48)
Posted by Ayreon54

This game makes me wish I had a PS3. Funny how not a big blockbuster game but a psn title can make the difference :)

Posted by Distrato

Definitely going to try and gameshare this with my buddy. 

Posted by gamb1t

ill get it. when its like 7 bucks

Posted by Hansolol

lol @ Brad not acknowledging Vinny's joke at 19:45

Posted by weazelGmr

sweet shit, been tracking this title for a few weeks (since its annouc...). Dope overview lol

Posted by AngriGhandi

Hillbillies vs. Mobsters should be the next Counter-Strike game.

Posted by iKANNIBAL
@Meatsim said:
" I am gonna get into the weapon selling business if the zombie apocalypse happens. "
And i shall gadly steal those weapons from you D:
Posted by awesomeusername
@arg3n7um said:
" First!  Finally... been trying for months to get that. "
How the fuck did you get it if you wrote first? BULLSHIT!
Posted by JukeboxJoe

So, what does L1 do? OOOHHH GOD!!!

Posted by sparks50

A car alarm that blows itself up seems a bit self defeating.

Posted by Twiggy199

"i thought you could buy another grenade slot, no wait you cant" Yes u can u were on it when you said it.......god dammit brad!

Posted by TwoOneFive

stardust was excellent and this looks great!!!!1

Posted by MeatSim

I am gonna get into the weapon selling business if the zombie apocalypse happens.

Posted by Max_Hydrogen

So Giantbomb Studios now have two  games in the works: Lincoln Force and Hillbillies Vs. The Mafia. Awsome! (As long as they both have a Rush Button.)

Posted by Spiritof

Right near the end of the vid Vinny was talking about Hillbillies vs Mafia. Its already happened, and it's called the TV show 'Justified', and I HIGHLY recommend you check it out.

Posted by TEHMAXXORZ

Also, Shamblers? Oh boy.... 

Posted by TEHMAXXORZ

No I do not mind if you use my flaming carcass to light your cigarette... 

Posted by cjmabry

Did anyone else think the dude in the picture was Vinny? Man, I need some sleep.

Posted by advkow

Can we get an Endurance run on this? I like it.
Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar
@Jackel2072 said:
" this looks like a lot of fun. "
Pretty much.
Posted by Jackel2072

this looks like a lot of fun.

Posted by BitterAlmond

"Rush" button. Awesome.

Posted by Bandit_Fox
@SparkMandrill: I petition to put a Rush button in every game coming out from now on... or at least a Tom Sawyer button.
Posted by President_Evil

THEY MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMBIES!!!1
...It probably isn't only a dollar.

Posted by beard_of_zeus

Not a terribly innovative game concept, but still looks like it could be fun. Reminds me of a L4D / Alien Swarm mashup. Might check it out next week, thanks for the QL.

Also, as others have said, Vinny was great in this one. :D

Posted by JakeTaylor

Does this cost a dollar?

Posted by Catfish666
@PJ: Heh yeah, also just found out that Trials, of the HD fame, was a domestic product as well. Oh well, I guess I just don't pay enough attention to local game media. Anyway, kiva nähä finskejä täälläkin ;)
Posted by Einherjan
@KnifeySpoony: Haha, yeah. That would make the game more epic. Cool game, though, but since I don't have a PS3 I will stick with Alien Swarm. They play the song at soccer games all the time.

Yeah, I was yelling at my monitor hoping Vinny would hear me. Haha.
Posted by KnifeySpoony
@Einherjan:  I knew there was something by that name. If only that song was playing in the main menu.
Posted by PJ
@Catfish666 said:
" Housemarque still alive and kickin'? Awesome, been awhile since I heard anything from finnish game developers other than Remedy.  "
Its not like Trine 2 is from a finnish game company or anything :)
Posted by Overwatch

I am already bored by zombie games/movies, but this game looks neat. Shame it is only on PSN.

Posted by Catfish666

Housemarque still alive and kickin'? Awesome, been awhile since I heard anything from finnish game developers other than Remedy. 

Posted by cordialsnail

I am mega sick of zombie media and even sicker of the main characters being immune to said zombie virus.

Posted by Dethfish

Why isn't Vinny in every single QL?

Posted by Landmine
@Splits said:
" I went out of my way to sign up just to tell you that Vinny (I think that's Vinny) is seriously the most annoying person in the planet. I cant' STAND listening to him on quicklooks, which sucks because I really like your quicklooks over any other website. He just does NOTHING but make idiotic remarks that are not well thought out, and add annoying commentary similar to an annoying younger brother. "
I went out of my way to find this comment just to tell you that Splits (I think that's Splits) is seriously the most annoying troll on the planet. I can't STAND reading his comment(s), which sucks because I really like the comments over any other website. He does NOTHING but make idiotic remarks that are not well thought out, and adds annoying comments similar to an annoying younger brother. 

I would also like to point out that his writing skills are rather lackluster. 

<>
Posted by vhold

They're not taking advantage of sprint/dodge nearly enough.

Posted by Einherjan

Posted by nail1080
@Curufinwe said:
" @XChairmanDrekX said:
" Oh wow, a game in which you shoot zombies, how wonderfully innovative.  Truly groundbreaking and exciting. "
Having an X at the start and end of your user name looks so cool, I'm surprised it's never been done before. "
haha lol pwned
Posted by Zoidberg

this actually looks kind of cool.

Posted by IamNOTatalkingpony
@EgoCheck616 said:
" @Splits: Haters gonna hate.  Enjoy getting flamed, son. "
Got my lighter fluid ready!
Posted by AnxiousTube

Most exciting quicklook ever possibly?  Very cool

Posted by Simio

More Rush buttons are needed in games

Edited by Riddell