83 Comments
  • 83 results
Posted by McDunkin

HoN is really great if you liked DoTA check it out!

Posted by DaBuddaDa

Bradley Shoemaker: suber noob.

Posted by Zeemod
@Lifestrike said:
" @Nonentity said:
" Decent, I guess. Not a fan of HoN.  Also, T-minus 10 posts to LoL and HoN slapfights. "
*slaps HoN fans* "
What excellent foresight!
Posted by Lightdud

This patch is gonna be awesome. Can't wait!

Posted by NekuSakuraba
@Jeffsekai
Lame, who cares it just trying to be LoL
Why would it want to be something worse?
Edited by Ne0teric

I love how people keep saying "LoL" so seriously.

also
@TheRedOne said:

" Multi-player is all well and good, but I like to play my HoN solo.  "

...you win the internet. :)
Posted by Xeiphyer

Casual mode is a good idea, it seemed like most of the assholes from the DotA community went to the HoN community. 

Though, League of Legends is more noob friendly and free, so maybe people don't feel as entitled as with HoN. If I was paying for the game I would probably be more pissed off if a noob ruined a 40 minute game for me.

Its cool that LoL and HoN have differentiated themselves from eachother. I'm definitely a fan of LoL though.

Posted by andybear
LoL sucks
come at me nerds
Posted by ZachRost
@Xeiphyer:  You must not play much LoL if you think it doesn't have its fair share of assholes. 
Posted by ShockD

Now isn't that DoTa part deux...

Posted by cassus

HoN is a game that only works if you've played ridiculous amounts of DotA, cause it's got just as horrible an interface and stuff, so you pretty much need to know exactly what to do before coming in. Cause 95% of the playerbase are pro DotA players, and they will fucking MURDER your ass. 
LoL is way more forgiving in that respect.

Posted by Xeiphyer
@ZachRost said:
" @Xeiphyer:  You must not play much LoL if you think it doesn't have its fair share of assholes.  "
Nah, I said most of them. Still plenty of assholes in LoL.
Posted by NekuSakuraba
@daghastlybeast said:
" all i hear is "i'm bad at games so i love LoL"  man up nerds "
I can tell you came from the thread on the HoN forums, right? xD Heroes of Newerth is awesome, but no need to hate. ^__^
Posted by Jeffsekai
@NekuSakuraba said:
" @Jeffsekai
Lame, who cares it just trying to be LoL
Why would it want to be something worse? "
idk bro ask them. 

They are taking everything the makes LoL different and adding it to HoN.
Posted by Fascism

Hands Of Sorrow knight for WC3 is better than HoN or LoL

Posted by sissylion

Okay, you guys. I haven't played Heroes of Newerth, but having just gotten out of my fourth consecutive match of League of Legends where we lost because literally no one would communicate with me, I'm starting to think that, maybe, being free to play isn't the best course of action when you're playing a game that requires strategy. 

I'm interested in Heroes of Newerth. I'd like to think that, because people pay for it, they genuinely want to play and will attempt to, you know, play. 

Posted by Mijati

Video didn't seem very informative to me, although I will admit I'm not 100% with it at the moment. I didn't get what casual mode was as it didn't seem to be explained very well. I love the store though, hopefully coins aren't too hard to earn through playing the game as I don't think I'd want to spend money on it (and by the looks of it it's bloody expensive!).

Posted by AuthenticM

Why isn't this called Quicklook EX ?

Posted by evilleader

DarkDude, take a look here:

http://worthplaying.com/article/2010/12/2/previews/78586/

Posted by tsigo

Holy fuck the character he chose is super annoying. Towards the end it was bordering on "Rider, meet horse" levels of annoyance.

Posted by Levio
@sissylion said:
" Okay, you guys. I haven't played Heroes of Newerth, but having just gotten out of my fourth consecutive match of League of Legends where we lost because literally no one would communicate with me, I'm starting to think that, maybe, being free to play isn't the best course of action when you're playing a game that requires strategy. 

I'm interested in Heroes of Newerth. I'd like to think that, because people pay for it, they genuinely want to play and will attempt to, you know, play.  "
I'm pretty sure the only way to get good teammates in any game is Arranged Team.  This is kind of a universal constant, from MMOs to FPSs to DotAs.
Posted by MrCaptain
@floodiastus said:
" HoN is a glorious awesome game, but, it lacks innovation. It is more or less DOTA. Whereas LoL got a ton of new and fresh ideas that make the game more complex and customizable. On the other hand, LoL looks like total shit ;) "
Yes! LoL is fun but the art-style, graphics and their lame internet meme-jokes just get on my nerves, it just seems to be for kids (one of the characters is a giant ball of spaghetti for christ sakes). Now Hon seems to be moving in that direction too.
Edited by ReTarDedFisHy

While SC2 has been draining 100% of ReTarDedFisHy's gaming time, the introduction of a possibly shorter game of HoN is very attractive. Want. 

Edit: ReTarDedFisHy just bought an account for himself :)  
Used to just share one with his brother.

Posted by scarace360

Could they do a quick look on good snacks.

Posted by oatz
@andybear said:
" LoL sucks
come at me nerds "
y u mad tho? brah u just jelly of ma skills. come at me bro
Posted by Hero_Swe
@oatz said:
" @andybear said:
" LoL sucks
come at me nerds "
y u mad tho? brah u just jelly of ma skills. come at me bro "

Why was I involved in this quote pyramid?
Posted by Singeslayer

It seems they grabbed some ques from LoL and the good thing is they took it farther than LoL did. Now sadly LoL seems to be behind. I'm never going to play HoN, but I don't want all the competition to convert to another game!

Posted by Fuga
@sissylion:  I can see it, a natural honrager! You should wait till 2.0 comes in hon before buying it.
Posted by KillaMaStA

looks cool, still.

But I dont have time to get good at it and otherwise people just hated me everywhere I went.

Posted by JesseCherry

The characters never seem to shut up. I'm guessing you can turn that off, but who thought the constant repeat of vo was a good idea.

Edited by MeatSim

Yup this still looks like DotA.

Posted by Addfwyn
@MrCaptain: Wait, which is the giant ball of spaghetti.  I think I have almost every champion in LoL, and can't recall any like that.  
Posted by MrCaptain
@Addfwyn: 
Heimerdinger. maybe its supposed to be a giant brain or something but its too silly ether way