256 Comments
Posted by moonpix

10 minutes spent on Venetian Blinds, I think that's a record for these quick looks

Posted by 234r2we232

I've always wanted Super Meat Boy Football! Yay!

Posted by Romination

Why does the touchdown noise sound like the successful rape noise from Custer's Revenge?

Posted by Capum15

Damnit, only Giantbomb could get me to watch like, what, 15 minutes? Of Venetian Blinds. I love it.

Posted by golguin

They could turn Venetian Blinds into a peeping game. Every time you raise the blinds you could see more of a naked chick, but the only way to see her completely naked would be to use her sound cues to determine when and how much to raise and lower the blinds. Each chick would have a dynamic pattern so you would have to really be in tune with her sound cues to figure out when she'd become willing to go all the way. Man I need to go to bed.

Posted by CowsWithGuns

Wow those 10 min of venetian blinds were the best of my life!

Posted by aznmike123

it looked like those helicopters exploded into floppy discs

Posted by VincentVendetta

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!

Posted by CowsWithGuns

I think i have enough ms points right now to buy Venitian Blinds.....would I regret it?

Edited by Zamir
@CowsWithGuns: dude the blinds go "UP" and "DOWN" some of the blinds in my house don't even do that and i payed way more than 3 dollars for those blinds
Posted by Scribbly

Dude, Venetian Blinds, Krome are the biggest trolls ever. They withhold Sunset Riders, the only anticipated game in Game Room's history, and bring Venetian Blinds instead... Humorous indeed.

Posted by MacGyver

best venetian blinds quick look in history of internet??

Posted by SpikeDelight

A fitting end to Game Room. The volume of things they had to say about Venetian Blinds was unbelievable. This is why I watch Giant Bomb!

Posted by dpaul

man, so how many megs/gigs does the venetian blinds section of the video take up in HD?

Posted by mrcraggle
@Zamir said:
" @CowsWithGuns: dude the blinds go "UP" and "DOWN" some of the blinds in my house don't even do that and i payed way more than 3 dollars for those blinds "
I wish my blinds went up and down so smoothly. Mine get stuck and you have to kind of tug it and then you've wasted like 5 minutes.
Posted by bigdaddyjack21
@Bib: Great Pic
Edited by ch3burashka

I love me some Jefferson Starship. 

Make sure you keep the analog stick to the right when lowering the blinds if you wanna stop them midway, else they just fall down. 

Activision has gone on a revival spree. I can't wait for Venetian Blinds 2, which of course will be a launch game for the Wii 2. With the new-and-improved Wiimote, you can feel yourself moving the blinds up and down via the revolutionary inertia generatior. Don't forget to keep the Wiimote to the right, though.

Edited by dr_mantas

Shelby Bonnie seems like a pretty cool guy. Wonder if he will have some time for any sort of live appearance, for some occasion or something

Posted by takua108

Maybe this is just because I just finished a second viewing of the Persona 4 Endurance Run a couple weeks ago, but "Garuka" was a totally missed joke opportunity. I was hoping for someone to say something like "medium wind to one."

Posted by heavyplay

Holy shit, I totally forgot all about that NBA Jam hidden tank game until Jeff just mentioned it as a joke.
Posted by KamikazeCaterpillar

I don't know what a bird is gonna do with all that stuff

Posted by JakenBear

OH MY GOD! Venetian blinds! GAME OF THE CENTURY!!!     
Posted by fillmoejoe

Oh Game Room when will you end. Oh right...

Posted by TheGremp
@takua108 said:
" Maybe this is just because I just finished a second viewing of the Persona 4 Endurance Run a couple weeks ago, but "Garuka" was a totally missed joke opportunity. I was hoping for someone to say something like "medium wind to one." "
I thought the same thing, especially since Vinny mispronounced Garuka just like he did for every move and character in the game. "Gurola?  Obrados?"
Posted by Ravenlight

So they go up AND down?

Posted by BeautifulSpaceCowboy

Venetian Blinds. Yes.

Posted by geirr

Bored, bored ...

OH I KNOW, I'll watch every GB Game Room video, again!

Posted by CuntDracula

Venetian Blinds: perfect for an Endurance Run, am I right Zack?!

Edited by GiantBatman

From Engadget's Joshua Topolsky live @ the Microsoft CES 2011 keynote
" 7:07PM Oh nice! Game Room for Windows Phone!"
Bringing the Game Room experience we all love to Jeff's favourite mobile device.. perfect.
and I'm guessing this is connected
From @jeffgerstmann on Twitter  at  7:08pm
"FUUUUUUUUUUCK"

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

Venetian Blinds is the pinnacle of depth in gaming. Can't wait for the sequel.

Posted by GlenTennis
@zAMERICANLIONz said:
" I don't know what a bird is gonna do with all that stuff "
I started reading that right when Vinny said it. Weird.
Posted by Ramyun

I love Shelby's input in the monetization of Venetian Blinds.

Posted by MooseyMcMan

I swear that sunset is in way more games than just this and Barn-Storming. 

Posted by Happy_Werewolf

I think Jeff and the Giantbomb crew are the only thing keeping Game Room alive.

Edited by Vegetable_Side_Dish

They definitely needed more wall detail in Venetian Blinds,the solid colour kiiind of breaks the immersion. 

Posted by DeltaSnow

Sunset or Sunrise?

Posted by zomgenius

YESSSSSS, YES. YES. I cannot stress how happy I am.

Posted by MagikGimp

Is this it for Game Room coverage? Don't know whether to laugh or cry...

Posted by Goblinoid

The almost blaming tone of Vinny: "You gave them money for this."

*Burst*

Posted by campn8r

Venetian Blinds FTW  

Posted by miva2

i watched this for venetian blinds
i need an xbox now

Posted by Cretaceous_Bob

I came back to watch this again and - no shit - after Jeff said, "We're looking at, uh, Game Room. The latest... the latest from Game Room. You thought it was over? It ain't over," the video cut off and went to the "Duder, it's over" screen.  

Fucking uncanny.

Posted by PoisonJam7

Vinny is Fucking hilarious!

Posted by abdo
@miva2: Yo, Game Room is also available on PC. And no, you don't need a 9000 dollar machine to get it working.
Posted by Goblinoid

Now that new game room QL:s hasn't gone out in a few months, I actually realized that I missed em'. It opens those retrospectic feelings and nostalgic memories.

Bring back the Game Room QL's, or more retro quicklooks, please! (The celebrity poker was. Just. Awesome.)

Posted by JustinAquarius

Greatest Let's Play/Greatest Video of all time.

Posted by FacePuncher
@Durandal377:  Now we need an HD remake
Posted by Kordesh

Too bad there was no ranked mode for Venetian Blinds. I would have loved to see some high level Venetian Blinds gameplay.

Posted by JustinAquarius

Happy Birthday, Venetian Blinds quicklook!

Posted by AlexanderSheen

Game Room

R.I.P.

2010 - 2010