63 Comments
  • 63 results
Posted by Synthballs
@buzz_clik said:
" @Synthballs said:
" I'm the one who suggested that logo BE on a shirt. "
Yep, and it was lovely of you to ghostwrite this blog for me. "
All I can picture is the scene out of Ghost with them doing pottery except it is two weird guys typing at a keyboard. Weird.
Posted by buzz_clik
@Synthballs said:
" I'm the one who suggested that logo BE on a shirt. "
Yep, and it was lovely of you to ghostwrite this blog for me.
Posted by INV2

I got absolutely nothing for Christmas...and I was good all year...that might qualify---

...then again, my outlook on life is pretty low at the moment. #tshirtsreversesorrow

Posted by SleepyDoughnut

I'm japanese and can write in japanese, and I also love Giant Bomb. Does that count as a good reason? I don't know I want that shirts so bad

Posted by FalseDeity

I'll put my name in the basket as long as a winner hasn't been picked yet.

Posted by clumsyninja1

Hopefully I win it!

Posted by ZeForgotten

I deserve that shirt the most! 
Why?! 
Because unlike some other Robin Hoods. I can speak with an English accent! 

But no, I don't really want it because I don't like the design very much.  
But more and more great people are showing themselves on these forums and now you're one of them. 
*thumbs up and retweets this!!!*  
:P

Posted by MrAriscottle

This is very kind of you :)  I would very much like this shirt because I just came off a once-in-a-lifetime holiday... I'll tell you what! NEVER AGAIN!

Posted by RecSpec

LAST CALL, I'll be drawing the lucky winner approximately 4 hours from now.

Any comments must be put on the pic before 10pm EST, (3 hours from now)

Posted by TheRandomKo

I deserve it as much as everybody else.. but the size is right, and i would love it!

Posted by Natalia

>>

Posted by Synthballs

I'm the one who suggested that logo BE on a shirt.

Posted by mylifeforAiur

I have worn a shirt before^^

Posted by reddin

It's very nice that you're doing this, truly the Christmas spirit!
While I wear 2XL I won't be entering, because my own shirt should be making its way to me as I type this :D

Posted by solidwolf52
@xobballox: Ha sorry dude, i have no idea how that got posted as a response to you...i blame my phone...or user error...  Yea probably that second one.
Posted by kishan6

thatd be cool

Posted by RandomInternetUser
@solidwolf52 said:
" @xobballox
That shirt is really awesome, and is my size.
This is really sick, its Shit like this that makes giantbomb sick.
What the hell are you talking about?
Posted by SBYM

I'd like it because as of right now I literally only have one shirt. So yes, I wear the same fucking t-shirt every single day.

Posted by ChrisTaran

I want it cause I'm greedy. Gimme gimme!

Posted by Belonpopo
@RecSpec:  I will trade you my signed copy of My notebook: Carbon for that shirt,
Posted by TurboMan

I'm in.

Posted by silentghost227

I want it because awesome shirts should be worn by awesome people. 

Posted by Deiterbomber

I enjoy shirts. And winning. And winning shirts.

Posted by Ozmiander

In to win! 

Hooray for the holiday spirit!

Posted by Arbie

That's really awesome of you. I would love that shirt but considering its size the only use of it would be to wear to bed and that would be beyond a waste. So I'm not commenting to be picked but good luck to everyone and Merry Christmas and stuff!

Posted by Cerogravian

This is truly the spirit of wintertime and gift-day!
I doubt anyone could truly deserve one of these shirts, to wear them at least, but the GB-crew was magnanimous that way...

Posted by HolytheGoalie

You should give it to me because I've been a fan of the site since before it was a site, back in the days of the Arrow Pointing Down podcasts. Back before Vinny and Brad, back when the idea of sending in energy drinks was new and novel.

What I'm trying to say is that I'm the best fan and the rest of you don't deserve a t-shirt as much as I do.

Edited by MauveForest

This is boss of you to give away the shirt like this. You're Awesome.

Posted by Deusoma

I deserve the shirt because if I win, I will give you a hug and tell you you are awesome. u_u

Posted by RecSpec
@Gill said:
" @RecSpec: So a lucky member gets a limited edition shirt, and you get to complete a quest? Congrats all around. "
I didn't even realize I didn't have this quest done, I'm usually on top of these kind of things. 

I did the split thing so people that wanted to just comment could do it, (example, people that didn't want the shirt because of the size) 
If you want the shirt, then you go to the other place, win win all around.
Posted by Lemoncookie01

Well I'm not getting anything for X-Mas,no tree,I'm broke,Car is kinda f-ing up and I'm hungry,If you gave me that sweet whiskey shirt I'd feel better.
so pwease :3 :3 :3

Posted by Gill
@RecSpec: So a lucky member gets a limited edition shirt, and you get to complete a quest? Congrats all around.
Posted by Kinarion
@G3RHRT: South Carolina, in this case, though I am originally from Southern California and there are plenty of racists there as well, though fewer confederate flags.
Posted by Gerhabio
@LeonJuggaloWHF:  Wow, first post.
Posted by Gerhabio
@Kinarion said:
" Because I agreed to spend Christmas in SC with my charmingly racist grandfather. "
Santa Cruz? Southern California? Soccer Convention? South Carolina? Satanic Convent?
Posted by MatthewMontiel

i'm not gonna lie.....i really want this shirt just cause i love this site, the community, and everything WM it was the greatest creation on the net since batmanbatmanbatman.com

Posted by Gerhabio

It's a Christmas miracle!

Posted by kid_kansas

I really really really wanted to get this shirt, but my took me out for dinner as a surprise. I guess I got a great gift :-)

Posted by jta04

I probably don't deserve it, but hell I sure want it.

Edited by Eristocrat

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar and what makes the internet super awesome sometimes.  I, however, am not 2XL so please do not chose me as the winner.

Posted by Video_Game_King

Wait, there's katakana on the shirt? I didn't think Giant Bomb was known for its robust love of Japanese. *waits for somebody to point me in the direction of KaosAngel or Pepsiman*

Posted by Professorreid

That shirt is pretty awesome!

Posted by InfiniteGeass

I deserve the shirt because I could use more shirts.

Posted by Jash530

I am sorry but what does this have to do with Robocop?

Edited by solidwolf52

This is really sick, it's shit like this that makes giantbomb awesome.  
 I was working when the shirts went on sale and I unfortunately do not have a good friend like you to order a shirt for me while I'm at work. Plus the shirt is my size.

Posted by Brendan

Ain't my size, but nice gesture. 
Edited by Gizmo

Crazy Baby won't allow me to buy his merchandise in my region, seriously, what the foxtrot?

Posted by ShotgunMantis

I deserve the shirt because I deserve the shirt.

Posted by Zripwud

I AM... that shirt. Sort of.

Posted by RandomInternetUser

That shirt is really awesome, and is my size.

• 63 results