124 Comments
  • 124 results
Posted by megalowho

Downloaded and played Digital: A Love Story after hearing Paul's podcast and seeing it on Carrie's list. Holy shit, so good! I got goosebumps!

Posted by ExtraCrispy
@SnakeEyes327 said:
" @Zereta said:
" @ExtraCrispy said:
" Sent from my iPad   Seriously? Too hard to edit that out? "
I think that's the joke. "
Even if it isn't, why the fuck do you care? "
You just reminded me why I never post in online forums. They're rampant with insipid 13 year old retards. 
Posted by Paliv
@Sankis said:
" @MysteriousBob said:
" I'm sorry, but who gives a shit about the opinion of some popcap hack? "
Wow. Do you really have no idea who Jeff Green is? Are you that ignorant? "
No kidding, what rock have you been hiding under?
Posted by EgoCheck616
@MysteriousBob said:
And who the fuck are you? 
Just some piece of shit child ranting on a board. 

Eat a dick, sir.
Posted by DJJoeJoe

Hey cool, Jeff Green. I love the guy and his voice on podcasts. Always makes the particular podcast he's on so much better :) Kudos I guess on getting him involved with the lists and such.

Posted by Feser
@MysteriousBob said:
"I'm sorry, but who gives a shit about the opinion of some popcap hack? "
Even if he was a nobody (He fucking isn't by the way), his list was still entertaining to read.
Posted by tourgen

Great list from Ryan.  Great discussion from Paul.  Especially liked his talk on the game design aspect of PacMan.

Posted by Fjordson

<3 Jeff Green. 'Bout time Red Dead got some love on Giant Bomb.

Posted by DG991

I am surprised that Jeff dislikes civ5. 

I guess I can understand why.. he is a big dork who doesn't like change. Just like the rest of us. 

Posted by SnakeEyes327
@ExtraCrispy said:
" @SnakeEyes327 said:
" @Zereta said:
" @ExtraCrispy said:
You just reminded me why I never post in online forums. They're rampant with insipid 13 year old retards.  "
If you're going to start bitching about Jeff Green possibly posting something from his iPad, you've already proven yourself to be a sad, sorry sack of shit with absolutely nothing of note to say. So yes, I'm glad you don't post on the forums.
Posted by AaronChance
@DG991 said:
" I am surprised that Jeff dislikes civ5.  I guess I can understand why.. he is a big dork who doesn't like change. Just like the rest of us.  "
I think because he actually played Civ IV. Just about everyone praising V either only played 4 for a bit, or not at all. Sure, V is a step up from Civ Rev, but it's a big step down from the PC game that came before it.
Edited by outerabiz
Yeah stabbin dudes in the face.
Edited by Kjellm87

Ryan, your list is the first I've watched on this site, to see if I was right about your nr 1 pick,
and sure enough
UH UH UH UH UH

Posted by Belmont_Shadow

ryans list is great. Todas podcast...Jeff's reaction to K&L was funny.

Posted by Addfwyn

Generally not the biggest fan of Ryan's taste in games (just a difference of opinion, nothing against his opinion) but he put out a pretty good list.  I don't necessarily agree with it quite as much as the past two, but for somebody who I often disagree with, it's a pretty solid list.  

Posted by Zereta
@SnakeEyes327 said:
" @ExtraCrispy said:
" @SnakeEyes327 said:
" @Zereta said:
" @ExtraCrispy said:
You just reminded me why I never post in online forums. They're rampant with insipid 13 year old retards.  "
If you're going to start bitching about Jeff Green possibly posting something from his iPad, you've already proven yourself to be a sad, sorry sack of shit with absolutely nothing of note to say. So yes, I'm glad you don't post on the forums. "
Come on guys, lets keep it cool and fun in here :)
Posted by Curufinwe
@MysteriousBob said:
You're not sorry, just ignorant.
Posted by Vitamin_Dei
@MysteriousBob said:
I think it's pretty safe to say that Jeff Green played a significant role in helping to shape games media into the form we have it in today.  I care very much what he has to say and sometimes selfishly wish he was still in the business of writing about the industry.  

Short answer? I do.
Posted by Arbie

This was fun to watch. =] Oh and...Brotherhood! YES! =P

Posted by DeathByWaffle
@MysteriousBob: To be eloquent about it, I must insist that you are a massive douche, good sir.
Posted by JeanLuc

Man everyone put Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit on their list. Now wish I asked for it for Christmas.

Posted by ectoplasma

Kudos to Jeff Greene to tell the truth! Civ 5 is lackluster!

Posted by korsair_13

Solid "Stranger" reference. Love it.

Posted by Burn1n9m4n

Jeff Green was incorrect on one point about his list. Several of the games that he listed are cross-platform with the PS3. Granted, he has played them on a 360, but there aren't too many differences between the two platforms for the games listed.