104 Comments
  • 104 results
Posted by UnsolvedParadox

Another Giant Bomb vote for Mass Effect 2, whoo!

Posted by Daroki

I find it funny how many people are ripping on Jeff for not putting RDR on his top 10 list when he didn't play it.  The amount of "in my opinion" I've read about the list of HIS opinion means that some people are losing the point.  It's HIS list, and HIS opinion.   

Let it be.  

Posted by nickux
@Daroki said:
" I find it funny how many people are ripping on Jeff for not putting RDR on his top 10 list when he didn't play it.  The amount of "in my opinion" I've read about the list of HIS opinion means that some people are losing the point.  It's HIS list, and HIS opinion.    Let it be.   "
Posted by LordAndrew

Hey, that's my screenshot of Minecraft! There's actually an explanation for that situation... but it should be obvious enough from looking it full size. And why haven't there been more screenshots uploaded since? That disappoints me, but whatever.

If Jeff doesn't want to play Red Dead Redemption, that's his choice. There are numerous games I've played for a bit and then just set aside to play later, where later ends up turning into never. Whatever.