63 Comments
  • 63 results
Posted by wethebiscuitz

If this actually features GTA-style sandbox, this is the best game of the current generation. Hands down.

Posted by cyraxible

I wish I could be excited for this game but without a PC release I won't be playing it.

Posted by Claude

Open world... really? I haven't seen any gameplay.

Edited by Sooty
@MrKlorox said:

" @Ygg said:

" Bad writing, stop referring to this as a Rockstar game. jeesh. "
It's published by Rockstar Games. That's like saying Crysis doesn't count as an EA game. "
Publishers don't make the game last time I checked, it counts as a game under their name/company but it's still not a Rockstar game. 

I thought this was common knowledge. Crysis is a Crytek game.
Posted by MrKlorox
@Ygg said:
" @MrKlorox said:

" @Ygg said:

" Bad writing, stop referring to this as a Rockstar game. jeesh. "
It's published by Rockstar Games. That's like saying Crysis doesn't count as an EA game. "
Publishers don't make the game last time I checked, it counts as a game under their name/company but it's still not a Rockstar game.  I thought this was common knowledge. Crysis is a Crytek game. "
We'll just see how the credits are split once the game comes out. I'm expecting something like RDR's with a number of Rockstar studios assisting with more than just QA.
Posted by themartyr

I think I could get into this.

Posted by HarrySound

Man rockstar really have pulled a rabbit out of the hat with Red Dead and this...
Posted by dcgc

Can't wait for it...

Posted by hermes

Its not a Rockstar game. Rockstar is the publisher. Its like saying Mass Effect is an EA game. 

The whole "Rockstar presents..." is no different then "Tarantino presents: Hostel" or "Tarantino presents: Hero". Its brand recognision so it may help the sales of the game by associating it with Rockstar.  

Thats not to say its not a good game, far from it. At this point is hard to pass judgement... Just that people should be more cautious that buying it waiting for a new GTA.

Posted by dragonzord
@hermes said:
"

Its not a Rockstar game. Rockstar is the publisher. Its like saying Mass Effect is an EA game. 

The whole "Rockstar presents..." is no different then "Tarantino presents: Hostel" or "Tarantino presents: Hero". Its brand recognision so it may help the sales of the game by associating it with Rockstar.  

Thats not to say its not a good game, far from it. At this point is hard to pass judgement... Just that people should be more cautious that buying it waiting for a new GTA.

"
But it's a game made by developers that made games similar to Grand Theft Auto, published by Grand Theft Auto ie Red Dead Redemption.
Posted by TheBigAristotle

I can't take Ken Cosgrove seriously... anyone else recognize him from Mad Men?

Posted by TronCorleone

Is it just me or did I see GameStop offering preorders of this game last NOVEMBER???

Posted by Kungfustu72
This is looking more like a movie than a game. :)