129 Comments
  • 129 results
Posted by listerfeend

Another quick one, really having fun here: 

Posted by jakob187

1.  Ryan, you are getting hyped about Johnny Cash on the game...which was already done a couple of Guitar Hero games back? 
2.  Most of that is terrible country.  No Kevin Fowler, Jerry Jeff Walker, Robert Earl Keen, or Hank Williams Sr.?  BLECK! 
3.  I'd Photoshop shit of John Drake just to make him look like MORE of a fool. 
4.  Lady Antebellum can GTFO!

Posted by SebastianSB
@jakob187 said:
" 1.  Ryan, you are getting hyped about Johnny Cash on the game...which was already done a couple of Guitar Hero games back? "
Rock Band has 8 Johnny Cash songs (not counting Ring of Fire).  How many does Guitar Hero have?
Posted by TheTramp

I will say that having Reba McEntire's version of that song instead of Vicki Lawrence(Yes, the Carol Burnette Show's Vicki Lawrence first performed it after her then-husband wrote it) is wrong. That's like stealing her one musical hit away from her. That's not cool.

Posted by TheTramp

I found a pic of Kiss a Girl artist, Keith Urban, hanging out with John Drake. 

Posted by B0nd07

Not entering since I don't have a 360, but I just couldn't pass up a 'Shopping opportunity.

Posted by TheTramp

Had to do another one. This contest is fun and I think I'm getting better at Photoshop with every one I do.

Posted by jakob187
@SebastianSB said:
" @jakob187 said:
" 1.  Ryan, you are getting hyped about Johnny Cash on the game...which was already done a couple of Guitar Hero games back? "
Rock Band has 8 Johnny Cash songs (not counting Ring of Fire).  How many does Guitar Hero have? "
The one I care about playing other than "Cocaine Blues".  Frankly, Johnny's style of country shouldn't be in music rhythm games.  It's boring to play.  The only nice part of it is the drunken singing, and even then, that gets annoying because most people have a terrible baritone imitation of Johnny that they do.
Posted by SebastianSB
@jakob187 said:
" @SebastianSB said:
" @jakob187 said:
Rock Band has 8 Johnny Cash songs (not counting Ring of Fire).  How many does Guitar Hero have? "
The one I care about playing other than "Cocaine Blues".  Frankly, Johnny's style of country shouldn't be in music rhythm games.  It's boring to play.  The only nice part of it is the drunken singing, and even then, that gets annoying because most people have a terrible baritone imitation of Johnny that they do. "
I like how you pointed out it was in Guitar Hero first because that made Guitar Hero look good, but the moment the argument is flipped on its head suddenly it's something that shouldn't be in music games.  If that's how you feel, why not just say that in the first place? Skip the pointless fan boy argument altogether.  Myself? I bought Folsom Prison Blues the first chance I got, and I think it's great fun to play.
Posted by reddragon1991

I'm so bad at this but anyway here are this years best country albums

Posted by TheTramp

Probably the last I'll have time for tonight. I like this contest. Lotta fun.

Posted by Sweep
Posted by AlexW00d
@Sweep: Winner.
Posted by Dan64

RAWWHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE!

Posted by TrickyTaco

Here's my quickie entry: it not really western themed but I couldn't resist

Posted by Sweep

Here's another one. 

Posted by TheAdmin

My Entry:

YEEEEEEEE-HAAAAWWW!!!   Shake them hips Ryan! 
Posted by Psycosis

Edited by _Phara0h_
Posted by Gamer_152

Some excellent shops all up in this comments section.

Posted by VictoryCheezin

Way to go John! Your daughter is smoking hot !
Posted by thebatmobile

... Yeeaaah.
Edited by MarkHawk
Posted by zityz

Couldn't think of anything.  Still works none the less.
Posted by JJWeatherman

daaaaaaaammmmmmit! 

Oh well. I hand it to you winners. You did good work.  :)

Posted by Johntdrake

I don't recall being a good sport about any of this. You will Rue the day Davis. RUE!!!!

JD

Posted by Rincewind

POW! Right in the photoshop.

Posted by MarkHawk

They all used the same face... rawr.

Posted by Sweep
@Johntdrake: I made my entry extra large so you can use it as a desktop wallpaper. 

You're welcome.