126 Comments
  • 126 results
Posted by LiK

haha, so gladi didn't watch this until after i beat it. Brad spoils it by revealing who's in Severed.

Posted by artofwar420

TUTORIAL GIRLFRIEND. LOL.

Posted by GrandMarshal

The only good light gun game in a long time

Posted by Happy-Cola

Really like Vinny's idea at about the 18-minute mark: "you're just gon'na make a mission for somebody else later on!" 

Whoever's next to hire Digital Extremes to tack-on a multiplayer prequel should take note.

Edited by outerabiz
@RobotHamster: i second that motion.

also subtitles should be under "general" not gameplay, audio or video.
also also when in doubt about multiplayer features in a game you have, why not just check it out? 
The main menu was one button press away
Posted by iWonder

Man, that chick's voice actor is terrible compared to the australian. Granted, I feel like he has a bit of restraint too.. what is it with rail-shooters and shitty VA's?  

Anyway, looks fun. Better than I thought an HD Wii game would look, that's for sure. 

Posted by supermike6

I don't get motion sick very often, but this seems like it would make me motion sick.

Posted by core1065

wow, this game looks pretty good.

Posted by mrsmiley
@thebigJ_A said:
" I can't watch this. My xbox red-ringed while I was playing Dead Space 2. Right after the disk swap, when it was getting awesome. I now have to pay a hundred bucks to get it fixed. Which will take at least a month, so I sent DS2 back to gamefly.  :'(   (Frankly, I'm surprised it lasted this long. I have an original model 360, bought right when it came out. It's been perfectly fine up until now. So, in a sense, I've been lucky.) "
Incredibly lucky. Before getting the "slim" model, I've had a total of 9 Xbox console repairs over about 3 different consoles. All of them white consoles. None of the black models have had any issues so far,
Posted by Mumrik

Man, the way the camera moves is annoying as fuck.

Posted by TheRoadHead

Well I was just about to finally play the first Dead Space next weekend but with this being a prequel and while this are great things about the wii at this point 480p doesn't cut it anymore. 

I'll be getting this off the PSN although now i need a Move controller which are stupidly pricey. At least i'll have a reason to play Heavy Rain again this time with the move controls.  

Edited by Sharpshooter

I'll be honest watching this makes me want to buy a Move so I can play this. 

@Brad, the marker signal causes necrotic tissue to animate. This animated necrotic tissue forms into infecters (Bat things) which turn fresh corpses into the various necromorph forms. Simple. 

Posted by TheHT

The music is stressing me out! Looks like a decent pack in.

Posted by Deusoma
@SnakeEyes327: Well, infectors also have hands and arms. I think they're made out of singular bodies, just like all the other Necromorphs.
Posted by Zips
@damnable_fiend said:
" brad says they don't have dead space 2 yet. how old is this quick look? "
Considering they already did a QL for Dead Space 2 AND a review, I believe you're mistaken.
Posted by Nemesis2K
You lie, he never said anything of the sort.
  @damnable_fiend:
Posted by falling_fast

brad says they don't have dead space 2 yet. how old is this quick look?

Posted by SnakeEyes327

To answer Brad and Vinny's question about where the Infectors come from: They are actually formed from the chests of dead bodies. That's why every necromorph you see is always missing their abdomen.

Posted by thebigJ_A

I can't watch this. My xbox red-ringed while I was playing Dead Space 2. Right after the disk swap, when it was getting awesome. I now have to pay a hundred bucks to get it fixed. Which will take at least a month, so I sent DS2 back to gamefly.  :'( 

(Frankly, I'm surprised it lasted this long. I have an original model 360, bought right when it came out. It's been perfectly fine up until now. So, in a sense, I've been lucky.)

Posted by Dark_Pinoy

I think it should be under video. You need video to see text, not audio.

Posted by artofwar420

I like Brad's "comic book guy" voice.

Posted by Sarumarine
@RobotHamster said:
" I giggled when he told her to keep it tight. "
You made me giggle when you put it that way.
Posted by ghostNPC
@jorbear:  Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Way too big.
Posted by histeachn

Thanks for doing a video for Extraction.  I was kind of on the fence for getting DS2 since I hadn't played DS, but I'm thinking I'll get this.  Might play Extraction first, DS1 second, and DS2 third to run with the chronology. 

Posted by JeanLuc

I remember playing this with a friend when It first came out. Fun game. 

I can't wait for the Dead Space 2 DLC where we get to find out what happens to this characters.

Posted by SatelliteOfLove

Lovely VA on the MC...

Posted by The_Moose

Makes me wanna get it for the Wii.

Posted by talideon
@retsub101: She's actually from Derry, in Northern Ireland, so she's Irish, not English, and she very much sounds like she's from Derry as opposed to any other part of the UK. Her acting is actually quite good in it, but the cadence of the Derry accent might get in the way for those unfamiliar with it.
Posted by MikeOfAllTrades
@Ronald: 
It plays awful with a Dual Shock 2.  The problem is that the horizontal stick movement is accelerated, while the vertical movement is slower -- as if you were using a mouse on a 4:3 game which was stretched to a 16:9 aspect.  If it weren't for this horrible oversight, it might actually be playable (though not ideal) with a traditional controller.
Posted by Romination
@TadThuggish said:
" I've seen enough of this game to know I'd enjoy it, but hahahahahahaha this voice acting is the fucking wooooooorst. "
What are you talking about? I know you just can't hear it well through Vinny and Brad but having actually played this game, the voice acting ranges from "decent" to "great"
Posted by RobotHamster

I giggled when he told her to keep it tight.

Posted by danimal_furry

Yep. Pretty amazing game when I played it on my Wii.

Posted by Gizmo
@onarum said:
" @mars188 said:
" Half of the time these Videos dont play smooth stops then plays- I Can watch Vids on IGN Gamespot- Gaintbomb player is awful "
use progressive, also with firefox, no problems whatsoever here. "
Confirmed no problems here on Chrome as well.
Posted by onarum
@mars188 said:
" Half of the time these Videos dont play smooth stops then plays- I Can watch Vids on IGN Gamespot- Gaintbomb player is awful "
use progressive, also with firefox, no problems whatsoever here.
Posted by Gizmo

This looks pretty cool. 

It's such a shame about Move support not being in the main package of LBP2. That, along with Killzone 3 and Extraction HD support may have convinced me.

Posted by Gizmo

Reminds me of Jurassic Park : Trespasser for some reason...

Posted by CornBREDX

I've wanted to get this on WII for awhile.
I still might, I do really like the Dead Space universe.

Posted by Arrested_Developer

I just bought the original for the 360.  I'm pretty sure I'll never be brave enough to actually play it.

Posted by m0nk3y80y

The answer to your necromorph questions, Brad.

http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Necromorph

Posted by jorbear

Those reticles seem really big. Looked kind of hard to dismember strategically. 

Posted by skywing

I'm gonna say it, this would make for a fun and quick endurance run.

Posted by edgefusion

Brad Spoilermaker strikes again!

Posted by golguin

I originally beat it on the Wii. It's good.
Edited by mars188

Half of the time these Videos dont play smooth stops then plays- I Can watch Vids on IGN Gamespot- Gaintbomb player is awful
Posted by ArtelinaRose

I actually really liked this game. The last hour or so was one long, boring GET ON WITH IT but other than that I thought it was a very well put together cinematic rail shooter.

Posted by Lazyaza

If I had a move I would totally get this, seems kinda pointless without one though. Sucks they didn't do a pc port.

Posted by FuzzYLemoN

Brad, the infectors come from the marker.

Posted by InfamousBIG
@crusader8463 said:
" @CH3BURASHKA said:
" @Soap said:
" Subtitles isn't an audio option, it's a video option... just saying "
Subtitles are for hearing issues, not seeing issues. Therefore, it's an audio option. "
You read subtitles by looking at them, you don't hear them. There for it's visual and needs to be in video. "
Liars, it's a taste option.
Posted by Vegetable_Side_Dish

That constant jarring 'encounter music' kiind of destroys the mood. 

Posted by marlow83

I gotta say, I like these 30 minutes way more than anything from the original Dead Space

• 126 results