81 Comments
  • 81 results
Posted by michaelsuen

That lego hair is real scary...

Posted by jonnyboy

There may be a lot of them, but so what?  The Lego are a ton of fun, great 2 player co-op, and great to play with the kids.

Lego Star Wars the complete saga is one of the best family games available, and yet challenging to boot.

Posted by drowsap

dude lego Jack Sparrow is epic

Posted by ApertureSilence

Still waiting for LEGO: A Serbian Film and LEGO: The Human Centipede.

Edited by Tally_Pants

I find the Lego games pretty fun! And just about everyone I know (young and old) who plays video games own one Lego game or another. Personally I just played through the Lego Star Wars games, that was just too much childhood awesomeness in one package to pass up!! But I don't get excited for new Lego games, I had my fill A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Posted by confideration

More Lego is good

Posted by Ahoydizzle

Very excited about this! Say what you like about the lego games but they're just pure fun.

Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

YES!

Posted by Dross

So I guess we know what happened to that RPG now...

Posted by Vitor
@MordeaniisChaos said:
" The Disney's The Pirates of The Caribbean The Lego Adaption The Video Game. "
Peter Jackson's King Kong game is gonna be pissed that you just stole the longest title crown out from under it... 

While also being strangely impressed by your mad brand synergy. Marketing approves.
Edited by WinterSnowblind
@TheChaos said:

" They canceled the other Pirates game to make THIS? Fuck Disney. "

They cancelled it to make Tron, Disney have nothing to do with the production of this game (aside from owning the PoTC licence).  The fact it was cancelled in favour of Tron, just goes to show how much faith they had in the game.  Even if it was bad, it would have sold based on the licence..  So it must have been pretty awful

@wjkelso said:
" Lego: Back to the Future  Lego: Lord of the Rings  Lego: Narnia  Lego: Twin Peaks Lego: Seven Samurai "
Again, hate to burst everyone's bubble, but they won't make any games based on properties that aren't already in co-operation with Lego.  Until we see a BTTF Lego theme, a game won't happen.   

They also already dropped the Batman licence for being too violent, so that gives you some indication of the type of properties we'll see.  A Lego version of the Hobbit isn't totally out of the question though, wouldn't be surprised to see a tie in for the new movie. :)
Posted by wjkelso

Lego: Back to the Future 

Lego: Lord of the Rings 

Lego: Narnia 

Lego: Twin Peaks

Lego: Seven Samurai

Posted by TheSilentTruth

Lego Terminator.

Posted by atomic_dumpling
@PlasmaMachine said:
" I wish there was a way for all the Lego games  to interact with one game to another, like when you mish-mashed your Lego playsets as a kid. So we could have Lego Batman fighting Lego Darth Maul while my Lego Indiana Jones whips Lego Ron Weasley to pieces.  "
Isn't this what the online game is trying to do?
Posted by Tordah

Yet another Lego game? Even if I kinda like them, this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Posted by b33

It exists therefore
.. lego version

Posted by LackingSaint

That guy who did the "hmm!"s and "mhm!!"s is a great Johnny Depp impersonator

Posted by sizu

seriously...another lego game? 

no ta.

Posted by sfighter21

Dude, these LEGO games are croppin' up like they're Dynasty Warriors or something.....HA!!  ZING!

Posted by CitizenJP

Geez comon now.

Posted by BaneFireLord
@AmplifiedMuffin said:
" ...This is what they (apparently) canceled the awesome looking Armada of the Damned for?  I am disappoint. :( "
That cancellation notice made me very sad.
Posted by Landon
@Stinkinmushroom said:
" @Power_and_Glory said:
" Surprised it took this long for them to do. Eventually everything will have a Lego version. "
Guitar Lego Hero "
They already have Lego Rock Band.
Posted by AmplifiedMuffin

...This is what they (apparently) canceled the awesome looking Armada of the Damned for?

I am disappoint. :(

Posted by Xpgamer7

Lego: facebook/the social network. you know it's coming    

Posted by PlasmaMachine

I wish there was a way for all the Lego games  to interact with one game to another, like when you mish-mashed your Lego playsets as a kid. So we could have Lego Batman fighting Lego Darth Maul while my Lego Indiana Jones whips Lego Ron Weasley to pieces. 

Posted by MarkDarkness

Aw... I was really rooting for LEGO Toy Story. Will keep on hoping.

Posted by CountMacula

Was that Monkey Island on the chimp's map? Watched this on mu phone so it's hard to make out...

Posted by jaketwo_91

well that's unnecessary

Posted by Daftasabat

LEGO Lord of the Rings and i'd jizz in my pants....ahem. This looks promising :)

Edited by Redharlow

Without Depp's voice it just doesn't seem like it would be as humorous.
 The dialogue was what made the movies funny. Specifically the body language and voices.

Posted by vinsanityv22

I've officially skipped out on enough LEGO games to start to miss the franchise. Either this or LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars - I'm getting one this year. These games are fun.

Posted by SavageM2

I never thought I would like the Lego games, but turns out they are a lot of fun. Especially if you are playing with someone. I've played through LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, the first Indiana Jones, and I bought LEGO Batman recently. Probably going to buy the second Indiana Jones game and maybe even this one. Speaking of which I wonder if they are going to make a new LEGO Racers anytime soon. :P

Posted by Stinkinmushroom
@Power_and_Glory said:
" Surprised it took this long for them to do. Eventually everything will have a Lego version. "
Guitar Lego Hero
Posted by elko84
@Zidane_24 said:
" Lego Back To the Future needs to be made, STAT. The time is now.  "
this
Posted by MisterMouse

ok what is the next lego series guesses?

Posted by fox01313

With lego already having a pirate series, this seems at least more understandable fit for the franchise. Still will only rent it, play it for a few days & finish it.

Posted by TooWalrus

Actually looks kinda rad. I really liked the first movie, but the other two were pretty terrible, though I'll probably end up watching the 4th one.

Posted by Zidane_24

Lego Back To the Future needs to be made, STAT. The time is now. 

Posted by TheChaos

They canceled the other Pirates game to make THIS
Fuck Disney.

Posted by MeatSim

LEGO Transformers is next.

Posted by WinterSnowblind
@WickedCobra03 said:
" @Power_and_Glory said:

Same here, but I thought this game would be especially ripe for one.  I mean they did Star Wars, Comics, Action Heroes, and now Pirates!  I personally cannot wait."
They can only make games based on actual Lego properties.  Star Wars, Batman, Indy, etc, all have actual Lego sets you can buy..  Don't expect anything else to be made into a game, most of the things people are suggesting have a 0% chance of happening. 

@TheWesman said:
" Did they even MAKE Pirates of the Caribbean LEGO sets?  And if so...how did I miss these?!? "
They're releasing in June, leaked pictures have been floating around Lego sites for a while now and I believe they were only official revealed this morning, along with the trailer for the game  :)
Posted by hagridore

Was into this before I remembered the sequels that I hate/will never see. I didn't get Pirates 2 the first time, how will it make any sense in Lego-ese?

Posted by TheWesman

Did they even MAKE Pirates of the Caribbean LEGO sets?

And if so...how did I miss these?!?

Posted by Claude

The way Jack Sparrow walks he should be a Weeble.

Posted by skudfisher

Also coming soon: Lego: Some Franchise: The Video Game!

Posted by Mr_Faraday

The LEGO games have all been pretty fun and the first Pirates movie was really good so im excited for this.
Posted by Paulrus

Ha. I love it.

Posted by ThePilgrums
@radioactivez0r said:
" I wish I could understand the hate people have for the LEGO games.  I love em. "
Same here. Sure they all play pretty much the same, but... That's not a bad thing to me. They're fun. Especially Star Wars and Batman. Love those two.
Posted by radioactivez0r

I wish I could understand the hate people I have for the LEGO games.  I love em.

Edited by El_Derrico

LEGO of Duty: Block Ops

• 81 results