237 Comments
Posted by xXwindoverXx

Keep uploading to Giantbomb, and KEEP DOING INTROS!

Posted by ReTarDedFisHy

ReTarDedFisHy watches TNT for the comedic value of people attempting to cast a game they know nothing about :)

Posted by KarlPilkington
@Feigr said:
" What?! TNT is an actual live stream with the guys? I've been on this site since day one and I had no idea, I just thought they played games online against people. Why didn't anyone tell me? :( "
http://www.justin.tv/giantbomb 

Go crazy.
Posted by Mercanis

I believe in Brad Shoemaker.

Posted by AaronChance

If you have any inclination to archive the old TNT episodes, bring the original Bad Company 2 one. Ryan play style is goddamn hilarious.

Posted by Mathey

Thanks for the archive, dudes!

Posted by MeatSim

Brad's StarCraft 2 performance was disappointing again.

Posted by X19
@djames216 said:
" It seems that some of you are unaware that all TNTs are actually archived.  There's even this excellent anchored forum post by X19 in General Discussion that links them all.

Also, here's my links to all Endurance Run videos, if anyone is interested. "
Thanks man i'm not sure what I will do with the thread if TNTs starts getting archived on the site. Depends if it gets a section like the Happy Hour I guess. 

Good job on the list here's mine XD  

I think they need to have a new layout for videos on the site to make it easier to use.
Posted by king0fprussia

Big ups to Vinny for trying to talk about Reavers.

Posted by Brenderous
@isnipeyoudie said:
" Oh dear God yes. This was the BEST thing about TNT last night.  EDIT: Okay, it's the whole thing. I thought it was just the video they showed at the beginning. Is GB going to do this with all the TNTs from now forward? "
I hope so. I usually miss them and end up forgetting to go check justin.tv.
Posted by misfit13b

THANK YOU for archiving TNT to the site!

Posted by dungbootle
@Terry_Towelling said:
" Archive all from TNT  now on! "
Posted by Drrizzit

Should've hired a professional caster, but funny non the less 

Posted by NeonBlackJack

Thank you so much for archiving this! So entertaining; I loved Norm's commentary. 
Thanks!

Posted by Zurgfrog

The best video ever!!!

Posted by illmatic19

This was easily the best TNT ever. 

Hats off to that dude who built battlecruisers, QQ MOAR BRAD!

Posted by AldoTheApache

Without doubt the greatest TNT yet, that introduction - MAGIC!

Posted by Konanda

47 seconds in and referencing this youtube meme!  

I fucking love you Giantbomb.
Posted by bjorno

ryan looks a lot more italian than usual

Posted by august

Okay I just realized I'M COMING TO YOU LIKE A FELLT OF INTERGALACTIC DC EIGHTS is a Scientology reference.

Posted by PandaShake
@Feigr said:
" What?! TNT is an actual live stream with the guys? I've been on this site since day one and I had no idea, I just thought they played games online against people. Why didn't anyone tell me? :( "
Go to giantbomb.com/chat on Thursdays 4:00pm pdt dude. Around then, there should be a banner up top on the site.
Posted by L1GHTN1N

Fact: Good things happen when you add Vinny.

Posted by jillsandwich

Norm needs to look in to commentating on Starcraft games professionally.

Posted by DoctorWelch

Havent played starcraft for about 2 months and this really really makes me wanna jump back in.

Posted by agerstone

Pleeeeease keep archiving these!

Posted by Riddell

That was fascinating.

Posted by MagikGimp

CHANCHANCHANPYLONSCHANCHANCHANPYLONSCHANCHANCHANfinger

Posted by scarycrayons
@gbrading said:
" All TNT's need to be uploaded to the site. It's great being able to watch them back on site rather than via Justin TV. Especially if you're not able to watch live. "
I wholeheartedly agree with this!

Justintv is full of forced video advertisements (which override the video player's volume settings...), split videos, and occasionally video segments seem to go completely missing.

Having them directly on giantbomb makes everything so much better.
Posted by InFamous91

This is epic!

Posted by CitizenCoffeeCake

Love it when Vinny gets bored and starts playing with stuff!

Posted by giantbombiscool

the justin.tv videos are fine. you guys are just lazy. i have enjoyed TNT for many months now with no problems. I do not work for justin.tv.

Posted by inferi22

Glad they are putting these on the site

Posted by beeryayghost
@giantbombiscool said:
" the justin.tv videos are fine. you guys are just lazy. i have enjoyed TNT for many months now with no problems. I do not work for justin.tv. "
My bad for wanting all of Giant Bomb's content on one website where it's easy to find. 

Also, on Justin.TV, TNTs were in three parts.
Posted by NorseDudeTR
Never watched a TNT before, on account of my living in Europe, but this archived version was one of the most enjoyable WM videos I've watched so far! Such a relaxed, funny show! And when Norm comments on matches, he sounds scarily smart.
Edited by 234r2we232
@beeryayghost said:

" @giantbombiscool said:

" the justin.tv videos are fine. you guys are just lazy. i have enjoyed TNT for many months now with no problems. I do not work for justin.tv. "
My bad for wanting all of Giant Bomb's content on one website where it's easy to find.   Also, on Justin.TV, TNTs were in three parts. "
Oh no. Three parts. It is the end of the world. 

And if you're going to complain about pointless things, it's only ever two parts due to the 2 hour limit. If TNT started on time every week, they would fit into the JTV slot. Just saying :)
Posted by LLJK_Jasta

Please keep archiving TNT on the site. Not only is it convenient, it's also looks better (to me anyway).

Posted by Gordy
@beeryayghost said:
" @giantbombiscool said:
My bad for wanting all of Giant Bomb's content on one website where it's easy to find.   Also, on Justin.TV, TNTs were in three parts. "
It's probably been mentioned before but this video still has the ending cut off, whereas I can still watch it on Justin.tv...
Posted by Bloodgraiv3

"now we're scared about talking about things we like because ryan might cut it out" 

that made my day.
Posted by LegendaryChopChop

Archived Throwdowns!

Posted by BBQBram

All TNT must be archived! I will watch it all!

Posted by VisariLoyalist

pulling another brad boxing himself in with no blink researched

Posted by akiman89

I really enjoyed this except for "air" chef

Posted by AngeTheDude

Poor Brad pulled a Brad :(

Posted by HowDire

Norm is starting to annoy me...

Posted by navyboy

PLEASE KEEP UPLOADING THESE!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Kjellm87

I watched it again, 
and I STILL don't get any of it

Posted by Marlowefire
@scarycrayons said:
" @gbrading said:
" All TNT's need to be uploaded to the site. It's great being able to watch them back on site rather than via Justin TV. Especially if you're not able to watch live. "
I wholeheartedly agree with this!  Justintv is full of forced video advertisements (which override the video player's volume settings...), split videos, and occasionally video segments seem to go completely missing.  Having them directly on giantbomb makes everything so much better. "
Also as a subscriber, I can grab this is glorious HD instead of the crap streaming I get on Jtv.  

PLEASE KEEP UPLOADING THESE TO THE SITE.
Posted by kiwi_whisker

You guys (giantbomb) make the internet better.

Posted by DG991

Dam Brad.... wtf. stop losing to Norm... 

Posted by TigerDX

I am super happy to see an HD archive of TNT on the site. I'd love to see it continue, but I could also understand how it might be a technical challenge - all those versions have to be compressed somehow, and this is the only single piece of video content that runs 2 hours. 

I could also see how it might be a massive drain on resources, like bandwidth. The problem there is not so much that no one would watch them, but that everyone might. You could limit archives of TNT to members only, but I don't think that would go down well. 

I can see this going either way, so I'll be behind it whatever happens.