111 Comments
  • 111 results
Posted by Bartman3010

I don't know, I think Tracey Rooney is pretty amazing after her performance in the game. Such energy. 

Surely one day for the Almighty Comrade Satonaka Love Love Day can't be enough? I must have one more...  
There is always next year, but...

Edited by Daveyo520
@jadeskye: Oh Jadeskye, I loved you once...
Posted by Jadeskye

I love how this thread has become the ultimate showdown of Rise Vs. Chie. 

Gonna throw my fists around here and proclaim my love for Rise. She's also voiced by laura bailey, one of my favourite voice actresses. =D 

Posted by Daveyo520

@natetodamax: It is you who tells the lies!
Posted by natetodamax
@Daveyo520: Blasphemy. Absolute blasphemy. You depress me
Edited by Daveyo520
@natetodamax: She looks cute, but has a less cute personality. Not all about looks Nate! (We are talking about 15 year old girls here!)
Posted by natetodamax
@Daveyo520: Loses the cute? You're mad.

Posted by Daveyo520
@natetodamax: NEVER! Also Yukiko would come next. 
Rise is way too foreword about being into you. It loses the cute. Also why Tahli is the best romance in ME2.
Posted by natetodamax
@Daveyo520 said:
" @natetodamax: AH! I am confused!   "
Exactly. Now you realize that Rise is miles better.
Posted by Daveyo520
@natetodamax: AH! I am confused!  
Posted by natetodamax
@Daveyo520: Oh but it is YOU who is confused by your unjustifiable love for manly Chie!
Edited by Daveyo520
@natetodamax: You are gender confused! How do you like that?!
Posted by natetodamax
@Daveyo520 said:
" @natetodamax: Now you are talking mess about Ema Watson!? I challenge you to a duel for the lady's honor!  "
Emma Watson was hot before she cut her hair. Now she just looks gender confused!!
Posted by Daveyo520
  • @Aus_azn: Now you are messing with Brown too? That is the only Ivy league school in my state.
Posted by Aus_azn
@Daveyo520 said:
" @Pepsiman: Who would win in a sexy lady off Catherine, Katherine or Chie? "
I LIKE LONG HAIR. Katherine.

@Daveyo520 said:
" @natetodamax: Now you are talking mess about Ema Watson!? I challenge you to a duel for the lady's honor!  "

Overrated. She goes to one of the most socially liberal universities on the American continent. Stuff must have happened.
Posted by Daveyo520
@natetodamax: Now you are talking mess about Ema Watson!? I challenge you to a duel for the lady's honor! 
Posted by Daveyo520
@Pepsiman: Who would win in a sexy lady off Catherine, Katherine or Chie?
Posted by natetodamax
@Daveyo520 said:
" @natetodamax: She just has short hair! It is cute! 

"
MY HAIR IS ALMOST LONGER THAN THAT. CHIE IS MANLY. 
Posted by Dolphin_Butter
@Pepsiman: My mistake! I shall stand outside of the classroom with water buckets! :3
Posted by Pepsiman
@Sleepy_Insomniac: Almighty Comrade Satonaka does not take it kindly when she is implied to be less than the number three. At the very least, she typically requests that she be 3.1 at minimum, although ideally a higher number is preferred, one that has no more than two additional decimal places attached. In this instance and this instance only, the Vanguards of the Lunch Revolution will forgive what appears to be an innocent slip-up. But please, keep these things in mind during future instances that require referencing her numerically.
Posted by Dolphin_Butter

<3

Edited by Skullo

Jim Raynor is a simple intergalactic rebel. He wants the best Japanese food on Fridays and Sake on Friday Nights.

The alliance between the two groups will be celebrated with beef bowls and sake.

Edited by supermike6

Personally, I am with natetodamax on the Rise side. She has freakin' pigtails, guys!

Posted by Dalai
@Hailinel said:
" @Dalai said:
" Now I'm in the mood for a beef bowl. "
Quickly, to the Meat Dimension! "

I'm already there.
Edited by JJWeatherman
Edited by Daveyo520
@natetodamax: She just has short hair! It is cute! 

Posted by natetodamax
@Daveyo520 said:
" @natetodamax: She is athletic not manly!  "
How can you say that when she practically has a BOWL CUT
Posted by MikkaQ
@natetodamax said:
" @XII_Sniper said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @Daveyo520 said:
" @natetodamax: Nate, you have made a powerful enemy today. "
I'll back Chie as well. "
Yeah who doesn't want a girlfriend who'd enjoy wrestling with luchador masks on, dream or not?   Plus I'd like to see ol' satellite face kick a tank. Oh wait, she can't! "
Chie can kick a tank because she's manly. But hey, if you're into sweaty manly women that's cool........ "
Naw she's not manly, just dirrrrrrtay. 
Posted by Daveyo520
@natetodamax: She is athletic not manly! 
Posted by kingzetta

I'll never understand what people see in chie

Posted by Hailinel
@Dalai said:
" Now I'm in the mood for a beef bowl. "
Quickly, to the Meat Dimension!
Posted by natetodamax
@XII_Sniper said:
" @JJWeatherman said:
" @Daveyo520 said:
Yeah who doesn't want a girlfriend who'd enjoy wrestling with luchador masks on, dream or not?   Plus I'd like to see ol' satellite face kick a tank. Oh wait, she can't! "
Chie can kick a tank because she's manly. But hey, if you're into sweaty manly women that's cool........
Edited by Pepsiman
@Skullo: Although we here at the Vanguards of the Lunch Revolution are most pleased to have Captain James Raynor and Raynor's Raiders join us in our constant fight against lunchtime tyranny, we request that you refrain from wanking in celebration of today until the alliance treaty has been formally signed and ratified, which should be soon. While the deal is almost done, we just want to ensure things go smoothly and that we have no last minute misunderstandings that could influence the course of our most joyous relationship. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

@Dalai:
 Are you really sure you want that? Think carefully now. Think. Carefully.
Posted by Dalai

Now I'm in the mood for a beef bowl.

Posted by Skullo

Chie is totally down with Jim Raynor and his intergalactic crew of ruffians. I do say, how in the name of Jim Raynor do I celebrate this day? WANKING?

Posted by KarlPilkington

I feel dirty after playing that Chie game.

Posted by Nux
Posted by Jadeskye
Edited by FrankCanada97
@endaround said:

" @Daveyo520 said:

" @endaround: Wtf am I doing? How do I make it work? "

You have to click on the hole in the wall fast enough without going to fast to fill up the heart limit before the timer runs out "
Wait, that was real? I thought people were just joking around. Now I am 2 years late to the party.
Posted by Daveyo520
@endaround: Ok
Posted by endaround
@Daveyo520 said:
" @endaround: Wtf am I doing? How do I make it work? "
You have to click on the hole in the wall fast enough without going to fast to fill up the heart limit before the timer runs out
Posted by Azteck
@TobbRobb: I am comfortable with being compared to the great and marvelous Caesar.
Posted by Daveyo520
@endaround: Wtf am I doing? How do I make it work?
Posted by MikkaQ
@JJWeatherman said:
" @Daveyo520 said:
Yeah who doesn't want a girlfriend who'd enjoy wrestling with luchador masks on, dream or not?  

Plus I'd like to see ol' satellite face kick a tank. Oh wait, she can't!
Posted by TobbRobb
@Azteck: Et tu Azteck?
Posted by Azteck
@TobbRobb said:
" This thread needs more Yuki supporters, DOWN WITH THE SATONAKA REGIME, ALL HAIL AMAGI. "
FRIENDSHIP=OVER
Posted by TobbRobb
@Pepsiman: I'll stop spreading hatred and starting wars, but mainly because this shtick is freaking hilarious, I need to read through the original thread. *cough* all hail Amagi *cough*
Posted by iAmJohn
@Pepsiman said:
" Delicious Mistress Amagi has her own day of celebration on March 14 every year, which just so happens to correspond with the (Japanese) plebian holiday of White Day. "
I always knew Yukiko was the dude of the relationship. :P
Posted by Shirogane
@Pepsiman said:
" @TobbRobb said:
" This thread needs more Yuki supporters, DOWN WITH THE SATONAKA REGIME, ALL HAIL AMAGI. "
I'll have you know that the Vanguards of the Lunch Revolution are still on good terms with Yukiko and the Boneless Taste Cuisine Brigade, as has always been the case since the founding of the Vanguards. Anybody who claims otherwise is a rogue element that is simply out to cause unnecessary strife and instability between the two noble organizations. Please, I implore you, stop before this turns into an all-out war. Delicious Mistress Amagi has her own day of celebration on March 14 every year, which just so happens to correspond with the (Japanese) plebian holiday of White Day. "

Yes yes, don't want a useless war going on. 

I'm with Yukiko! 
This Yukiko though. Who is really just Mio cosplaying Yukiko. 

Posted by Pepsiman
@TobbRobb said:
I'll have you know that the Vanguards of the Lunch Revolution are still on good terms with Yukiko and the Boneless Taste Cuisine Brigade, as has always been the case since the founding of the Vanguards. Anybody who claims otherwise is a rogue element that is simply out to cause unnecessary strife and instability between the two noble organizations. Please, I implore you, stop before this turns into an all-out war. Delicious Mistress Amagi has her own day of celebration on March 14 every year, which just so happens to correspond with the (Japanese) plebian holiday of White Day.
  • 111 results