57 Comments Refresh
  • 57 results
Posted by sewageking1

A game I would like to see in 3D is The Minnish Cap for Gameboy Advance.  I think it could look really cool with some subtle 3D effects, but I wonder how ambitious they will with turning 2D games into 3D.  Will it just look like a pop-up book, with objects like houses and trees popping up out of the screen, or will they actually be adding 3D polygons to these games?

Posted by sewageking1
@TripMasterMunky said:
" I wish they had it so you could play any Virtual Console games you purchased on the Wii would play on there too.  Portable Netflix sounds sweet. I don't know how I'd get a internet connection on the go, but still cool. "
I really wish the 3DS could play Virtual Console games from the Wii.  The ability to transfer PS1 games between a PS3 and PSP is a great feature, so I don't understand why Nintendo hasn't tried to do something similar with the DSi or 3DS.
Posted by Eyz

That's some pretty great news right there!~

For once the Game Gear gets some love on a modern system :P

Posted by confideration

Before I get excited about the virtual platforms i want to see how often games will be released. If it's anything like the Wii then no thanks. I'll see you in 2 years.

Posted by maderad

3DS!

Posted by AddamXavier

Nice to see them finally putting these consoles' catalogs for download somewhere, but i have a feeling the Game Gear games are just gonna be a rehash of previously released stuff.  You know, what Sega always does.

It will be cool to see what TubroGrafx games they put out though.

Posted by risingphoenix

hopefully they wont screw this up because it sounds awesome!

• 57 results