79 Comments Refresh
  • 79 results
Posted by posh

"what do you think about peace in the middle east" "i enjoy it"

Posted by Death_Burnout

@AllanIceman said:

O.. M.. F.. G.. RYAN MAC and JODYR!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!

@Tebbit said:

@MjHealy said:
" Oh hey Ryan MacDonald. How random. Does he still work at Gamespot? "
Wait... is Ryan MacDonald in this video!?

I had no idea! I only just noticed this now...after all this time. When i originally 'watched' this i was playing a game, because, I had no real interest in watching Street Fighter, and completely blew over it, game audio must have got in the way or something.

Damn...anyway it was great!

Posted by Grimmy616

I love games.

Posted by Romination

Man, Brad is one charming mother fucker. I wouldn't mind him becoming the face of Double Fine. Hell, I even like him more than Schafer. He's so enthusiastic about EVERYTHING.

Posted by MagikGimp

Draghun57 is an awesome player, have to say. Great defence, very technical, like a real martial artist would be.

Posted by LiK

HAHAHA green screen tracksuits was awesome

Posted by ShinAli
@Lelcar

They aren't edited.
Posted by Lelcar

Man, TNT these days are a great source to get a lot of Giantbomb opinions and information. Even if you're not interested in actually watching the TNT; you can listen to it as a podcast. Awesome.

Posted by LiquidSwords

One of the best TNT thanks to the guests

Edited by CastroCasper

I can't believe I missed this. I want to play a SSFIV match against Jeff, me Bison, him Ken. I'M CALLING YOU OUT JEFF!  

Edit: Fuck you DracoMaster. Nah, if you are the Draco I am thinking of then your cool, but shit! give someone else a chance.

Posted by Ticodude

That was both the best TNT and the worst TNT

Posted by chikin_n_rofls

I lost my shit for a second there when the gamespot crew came by

Posted by Jasta

Street Fighter IV is always an awesome TNT.

Posted by MeatSim

I was expecting more drunkenness but I guess that happened more after TNT.

Posted by FoogleSmoogle

Eh I don't really mind getting archived stuff from JTV since most of the time it's all uncut whereas they edit stuff before they post videos on here. It's just figuring out where the video starts that's the only setback. In my mind, members are missing out if they just watch them on here.

Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials

Oh hey, they mentioned my comment.

If only they had said my name, I'd finally be famous.

Posted by PandaShake
@Mrsignerman44 said:
" @MightyMayorMike said:
" @Mrsignerman44 said:
" @MattyFTM said:
" @Mrsignerman44 said:
" @Bummey said:

" @FoogleSmoogle said:

" We have to pay for access to archived TNT's now? "

You don't have to. "
 Actually, yes you do in order to have access to archived TNT's you are required to pay. So poo poo on you ya fucking sheep. "
No, you don't. You can still watch the archives on JustinTV. Dave explained here why the TNT archive on giantbomb.com itself was made members only. But there is still nothing stopping you from watching it over at JustinTV. "
The question was if you had to pay to have access to archived TNT on the site. You have to unless you can access it for free on the site and not on Justintv. We all know that it is out there but there is no way to watch archived TNT on this site for free. I have no idea why everything is being made for sheeple members access only but I guess money governs all nowadays. "
So, you can get it free, but you're just too damn lazy? That's really the whole issue here? "
Did you not even read what I just wrote? I went to justintv, the issue is the messy interface and laggy video. If you wan't to be a snide little asshole then be my guest but at least know what the fuck you are talking about before you make a fool of yourself. "
The original question seems to be if you have to pay for access to archived TNT's. No mention of this site, just archived TNT's which is archived for free on JustinTV.

I don't see what's the problem with archived TNT's being members only. They are available free on JustinTV, but if people like the accessibility, interface, and quality of archived TNT's on GB, then it's a service you have to pay for. The only thing that warrants being free are informative game reviews. If they provide extra service that you want, it's something you should pay for.
Posted by connorbevans

I sincerely hope everyone realizes that @Mrsignerman44 is trolling, poorly. That or he's just bleating due to his seeming delusions of grandeur. Check his other posts, they're all vacuous whinges, often stemming from him having an issue with people wanting to run a business.

Posted by Mrsignerman44
@MightyMayorMike said:
" @Mrsignerman44 said:
" @MattyFTM said:
" @Mrsignerman44 said:
" @Bummey said:

" @FoogleSmoogle said:

You don't have to. "
 Actually, yes you do in order to have access to archived TNT's you are required to pay. So poo poo on you ya fucking sheep. "
No, you don't. You can still watch the archives on JustinTV. Dave explained here why the TNT archive on giantbomb.com itself was made members only. But there is still nothing stopping you from watching it over at JustinTV. "
The question was if you had to pay to have access to archived TNT on the site. You have to unless you can access it for free on the site and not on Justintv. We all know that it is out there but there is no way to watch archived TNT on this site for free. I have no idea why everything is being made for sheeple members access only but I guess money governs all nowadays. "
So, you can get it free, but you're just too damn lazy? That's really the whole issue here? "
Did you not even read what I just wrote? I went to justintv, the issue is the messy interface and laggy video. If you wan't to be a snide little asshole then be my guest but at least know what the fuck you are talking about before you make a fool of yourself.
Posted by MightyMayorMike
@Mrsignerman44 said:
" @MattyFTM said:
" @Mrsignerman44 said:
" @Bummey said:

" @FoogleSmoogle said:

You don't have to. "
So, you can get it free, but you're just too damn lazy? That's really the whole issue here?
Posted by Mrsignerman44
@DanielJW:  I'm pretty sure the question was regarding the big fucking sign in the middle of where this video should be saying that we need to pay for something that should be free. 

Go follow someone blindly elsewhere.
Edited by DanielJW
@Mrsignerman44: Actually that wasn't the question, you can see that from the top of your quote. They only asked if they had to pay for access, not for access on the site.  

Troll elsewhere. 
Posted by Mrsignerman44
@MattyFTM said:
" @Mrsignerman44 said:
" @Bummey said:

" @FoogleSmoogle said:

You don't have to. "
The question was if you had to pay to have access to archived TNT on the site. You have to unless you can access it for free on the site and not on Justintv. We all know that it is out there but there is no way to watch archived TNT on this site for free. I have no idea why everything is being made for sheeple members access only but I guess money governs all nowadays.
Posted by JJOR64

:)

Posted by TheThirdMan

Dave has been hanging out with Ben Affleck, hence the tracksuit.

Posted by Vetterli

What a fantastic episode. Great job, gents!

Posted by VilhelmNielsen

Oh snap, GameSpot on Giant Bomb!

Posted by eulogize_my_baked_goods

That was really good fun. Those Double Fine guys are great.

Now, if only they'd answered that question on the lack of PC versions of their games I'd be as happy as the proverbial Larry.

Posted by MattyFTM
@Mrsignerman44 said:
" @Bummey said:

" @FoogleSmoogle said:

You don't have to. "
No, you don't. You can still watch the archives on JustinTV. Dave explained here why the TNT archive on giantbomb.com itself was made members only. But there is still nothing stopping you from watching it over at JustinTV.
Posted by captainanderson

"You want to remake Vectorman? FUCK YOU!" - Brad Muir, Double Fine Productions

Posted by Sayishere

boom sucka

Posted by Teaspoon83

This was a really fun TNT to watch. Great fights but even better was the talk with the DoubleFine crew. Enjoyed it.

Posted by SAYNTofSYNNERS

I disagree with Jeff. 
SF is way easier for a novice than MK, 
I am not really into 2d fighters, I am more a  3d Tekken and Soul Calibre fan. 
But I can get through the  the arcade mode in SF , but can not and never have completed the arcade/ tower mode in any MK game. 
Posted by megalowho

I googled 'rope bed.'

Posted by AllanIceman

O.. M.. F.. G.. RYAN MAC and JODYR!!!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!

Posted by EmuLeader
@Agent47:  @FoogleSmoogle:   

You only have to be a member to access it via Giantbomb.  You can get it for FREE archived at JustinTV.  This is a treat for the members because the numbers showed it was getting very little traffic before and decided to do something a little extra for the people who support them financially.  Even if it was because members wanted it for themselves, there is nothing wrong with that.  Before, no one was getting it archived outside of JustinTV so its not like nonmembers are losing anything whatsoever.  Its an addition for members; nothing was taken away.  Also, its FREE, as its always been live on Thursday nights.  
Posted by Zero_

This was actually a pretty good TNT because it... wasn't really a TNT lol. Here's the Justin.TV page for non-paying members.  http://www.justin.tv/giantbomb/b/281772155 

Ryan McDonald does make an appearance!

Posted by Mrsignerman44
@Bummey said:

" @FoogleSmoogle said:

You don't have to. "
 Actually, yes you do in order to have access to archived TNT's you are required to pay. So poo poo on you ya fucking sheep.
Posted by Mrsignerman44
@Bummey said:
" @FoogleSmoogle said:

You don't have to. "
Yes you dom in order to have access to archived TNT's you are required to. So poo poo on you ya fucking sheep.
Posted by Ronald

The Double Fine guys rocked. Good thing this was a SSF4 TNT so they could dick around during it.

Posted by MetalGearFlaccid

Just either go to Justintv, or pay for a fucking month, whiners! God, are you really complaining that something FREE isn't being given to you?

Posted by JuggaloAcidman

Ryan McDonald! Good to see yet another former gamespotter! I haven't been back to Gamespot since Gerstmann gate... Wonder if it's a ghost town by now?

Posted by ThePantheon

Thanks for posting the archive TNTs guys, love them. 
PROUD 2 BE A MEMBR.

Posted by Majkiboy

i feel tricked :(

Posted by Tebbit
@MjHealy said:
" Oh hey Ryan MacDonald. How random. Does he still work at Gamespot? "
Wait... is Ryan MacDonald in this video!?
Posted by CrashTanuki
@RE_Player92: Because the first TNT just appeared one day with no mention/announcement on the site and being another Starcraft 2 TNT, that lead to not that many views. If they would've done it for a few weeks to get a better sample size and still got similar results, that decision would've been more reasonable. It's like putting out a terrible quick look of an unknown game as the test to see if quick looks should be exclusive to the paid members.
Edited by NekuCTR
@FoogleSmoogle said:

" @RE_Player92 said:

" @Agent47 said:

" @FoogleSmoogle: This is because of all the members who whined and said that the archives should be members only. "

Actually no one was really watching the archived TNTs, yes you will say you and many others were but according to the numbers your in a small minority, so they decided to make it a perk for subscribers. And if you really want to watch them you can still do so on JustinTV.  "
Ok cool. It was just a question guys, no need to lash out at me. "
They weren't lashing out at you, they were referring to Agent47, you just asked a question, he made an  ignorant statement.
Posted by MjHealy

Oh hey Ryan MacDonald. How random. Does he still work at Gamespot?

Posted by RedCricketChase

Haven't seen much of  Coonce before. He seems like a fratboy, but not a douche. And cuter. Plus greener. Also I'm drunker.

Posted by RE_Player1
@FoogleSmoogle: I don't know how pointing out you can still watch them on JustinTV is lashing out at you...
  • 79 results