239 Comments
Posted by xXwindoverXx

boogady boogady  boogady!!!!!!!

Posted by Three0neFive
@mosdl said:
" @animathias said:
" Love sitting down at my desk with a plate of food to find a new Quick Look. :D "
I've gotten to the point where I get hungry while watching QLs now. "
That's probably an eating disorder.
Posted by supercubedude
@xXwindoverXx said:
" boogady boogady  boogady!!!!!!! "
No Darrell Waltrip? Yo fuck this game!
Edited by 1p

Took like a hundred left turns and never even once used turn signals. What the fuck?

Posted by AltonBrown

Posted by Scotto

CHEVY 

- Scott

Posted by Twinblade

gb doesn't bother making QLs for games like two worlds 2 or homefront, yet they do one for nascar 0_0

Posted by Nomin

Quick somebody photoshop an image of 'Talladega Nights' poster with Will Ferrell as Ryan and John C Reilly as Jeff. 

Posted by ItalianStallion

BUDDY

Posted by Blair

Ryan got absolutely fucked on that last lap.  Comically frustrating to say the least.

Posted by Rmack

Posted by Winsord

Nascar: Dirt to Daytona > Nascar 04'

Posted by Lingxor

I find it hilarious that this Nascar quick look is almost twice as long as the Total War QL.

Posted by AndyMP

Is there a point to the RIVALS indicator that is displayed alongside cars during a race ? Will they be more aggressive towards you ? Anyone heard anything about that ?

Posted by Landon
Posted by JacDG

Drew and/or Drew likes driving games right? I think he should be involved in more of these driving quick looks, maybe just so they can show off some of the deeper stuff as far as settings goes, they never really seem to do that since, well, maybe they aren't experts at this genre, but I still feel it would be good to explore that kind of stuff closer in these quick looks.

Posted by m0nk3y80y

BORED!

Posted by AngelN7

Where are the tornado power ups?, and why any of those cars has a hammer bumper on them?

Posted by AxleBro

... chevy

Posted by TehJedicake

Never understood Nascar.  "Lets watch 50 or so cars do 2,000 left turns"

Posted by nima

Are there actually people out there that prefer Nascar over Formula 1? 

Edited by gbrading

NASCAR: Proudly Going in Circles.

That texture pop-in on the track doesn't look good.

Posted by mnzy

I think Peter Molyneux could make a Nascar game with more than left curves. And no cars.

Posted by patrick
@TehJedicake said:
" Never understood Nascar.  "Lets watch 50 or so cars do 2,000 left turns" "
I do imagine you're a driver in this game as opposed to a spectator.
Posted by Zeemod

Chevy!!!!!!

Posted by dvorak
@patrick said:
" @TehJedicake said:
" Never understood Nascar.  "Lets watch 50 or so cars do 2,000 left turns" "
I do imagine you're a driver in this game as opposed to a spectator. "
I don't know man I think you could pull off a pretty serious spectator game too. It would involve lots of drinking and eating hot dogs though.
Posted by Vegetable_Side_Dish

'Don't get frustrated..that ain't gonna work' 

Posted by EdTwo

yeah La Grange. ZZ Top all up in this bitch

Posted by thebigJ_A

WTF is wrong with all the videos?? Every time you do anyrthing they start over. Go to full screen, skip ahead, pause. wtf.

Posted by DukeTogo

Papyrus, where you at?

Posted by Bluegizz

Oh wow, whats more fun than a load of left turns? NASCAR sucks  

Posted by crusader8463
@Magickeys said:
" @Scooper said:
" NASCAR!!! I LOVE NASCAR!!!!!!!!!!  I also love messing up people getting this achievement. "
@crusader8463 said:
" Vrooom. Dang it. I was hoping to steal it from someone! It's like my own weird way to protest the dam thing. "
Two assholes in one post. I'll stop here because I don't want to be banned. Idiots. "
  What can I say, some days I just feel like being...
Posted by thebigJ_A

Boy, driving in circles sure looks fun.....

nascar, I just don't get it.

Posted by Ramone

Is Rick 'The Ricker' Peterson a playable driver? If not then FUCK THIS GAME.

Posted by craigbo180

Nascar is just about the worst thing ever.

Posted by Olivaw

I am in no way interested in a NASCAR game in any way, but I have to say, I really appreciate the voice in your ear during the race. Most of those sound really fakey and overly excited in these sorts of games and I always end up wanting to get my hands around their throat.

This guy is just all business, good fake radio quality on his voice, and he sounds like he knows what he's doing and he knows that you know what you're doing. It's actually kind of impressive!

Now if only it were in a racing game that I would ever give a shit about.

Posted by Daveyo520

I'll take other racing games thanks.

Posted by Dain22

I'm really surprised how engaging I found that quick look to be... I liked the drama and intensity of drafting between cars. I think having the more visible draft lines helped.

The "Elite Driver" title they unlocked... doesn't that use the same font from the "Driver: You Are the Wheelman" Series?

Posted by Phenwah

The greatest thing about a NASCAR game is they only have to model one car!

Posted by Burn1n9m4n

Yeah ZZ Top!!

Posted by TheNightWatch

Needs more ZZ Top and less everything else.

Posted by SoftButtCheeks

A fan gave me a hot dog

Posted by PAPI_D_187

Please tell me the Ricker is an unlockable character.

Posted by DAFTPUNK

Nascar is for poor and stupid people:P

Posted by ArmedBear

JUST THE GOOD OL BOYS

Posted by Swoxx

I'm dumb and poor, I'd make a great NASCAR driver. 

Also the graphics looks like shit, at least the car models

Posted by SaucyJack

Indianapolis is the only track that features the winner drinking milk. 

Posted by DeadMonkeys

Driving in circles must be riveting.

Posted by retsub101
Posted by Natesaint

It must be a NASCAR game forum: filled with people who know little about the sport and make redneck and left turn cracks. The hillbilly jokes would make sense ten years ago, but the number of southern people involved in NASCAR has gone down quite a bit. As far as the left turn goes, there are a ton of racing events with left and right turns. Watch them instead, or the nascar races at infineon and watkins glen. I enjoy the sport for the tech, the cars, and a part of me just enjoys it overall. For some reason I can watch a nascar race, but I can't watch a baseball game. Unless I'm at the game.