149 Comments
  • 149 results
Posted by AssInAss
@AlisterCat said:
" So great to play this again. Thanks guys. My first TNT.

I was the one flying around in the monster. I even won a match. Pretty happy for being a part of it.
"
Your monster was amazing! Great work, gave me chuckles! :)
Posted by KyleBaron

I missed the TNT livestream period, but still got to play with tons of other community members. Good times, and tons of giant mechs and penis vehicles.

Posted by Danielespion

thanks god for the FPS break!

Posted by AlisterCat

So great to play this again. Thanks guys. My first TNT.

I was the one flying around in the monster. I even won a match. Pretty happy for being a part of it.
Posted by Nick

shit this is awesome, too bad i'm not gonna be around at 4.....
Posted by mattman734

Sick!, loved the game and it seems like a good spectator game 

Posted by Sorax

Most under-appreciated game of this generation. And it will make a very amusing TNT.

Posted by Joker369

HYPED

Posted by Tober

Oh hell yes... oh HELL F*CKING YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (overexcited)

Posted by Shirogane

No gold account for me, damn. Oh well, guess i'll just have to watch it.
Posted by Sheetsy77
@MooseyMcMan:  I'm Brad Shoemaker and this is my favorite exclusive on the Xbox 360.....

Fail ME2 reference by me, but yes this TNT will be awesome!!!! ;)
Posted by ThePantheon

Keep keeping it weird Bombcast. Awesome game, can't wait to find out more about it and download it when its put up on the site.

Posted by SkinnyBlue

It's so tempting but...I...I can't! I haven't touched Nuts n' Bolts in two years and didn't play online at all while I was playing it. This game was great but I would've preferred an open-ended platformer like the N64 games. I know that genre is essentially dead and no one likes collecting 10 billion items, but I guess it's just the kid in me who grew up with and loved the first two Banjo games that wants to see a true sequel to Banjo-Tooie that's true to form.

Posted by fillmoejoe

I never got to play this online because I could never find a match.

Posted by Underachiever007

They should make a direct sequel to this game, with similar mechanics.

Posted by Hizang

Man oh man, never thought I'd see this, woo woo!
Posted by mabber36

aw man, i want to play this game, but i sold it

anyone want  to give me 20 bucks so i can buy it off games on demand?      

Posted by dagas

I have this game, but I've barely played it.

Edited by Gerhabio
Posted by Khann

Next week: M&B: Warband

Posted by SuicidalManiac

Friend's list is full :(

I was really hoping to get in on this. It's easily my favorite 360 game. Will be fun to watch at least.
Posted by HatKing

How fucking weird!  Just earlier today I was playing this game and thought they should do a TNT for it!

Also, looks like Master Chief may have had a few too many.

Posted by McDunkin

Playing nuts and bolts and they still find a way to get some fps action in it!  Not that I'm complaining I just find the video of the Master Chief vehicles to be a bit ironic.

Posted by Driadon

*GASP!* I'm getting in on this.

Posted by JJOR64

Your welcome.   :)

Posted by Kurtdyoung

I'm super sick and read the headline and freaked the fuck out because I thought I slept through a day. Anyways I think this will be really cool since I haven't seen much of this game. Also since it's an older game, if it looks fun enough, I might just go buy it. In any way you look at it, it's not another damn FPS, they are boring as hell to watch at times.

Posted by Ravenousrattler

you are correct i had no idea that game had multiplayer. All right i can post again.

Posted by JohnPaulVann
@Rufi91 said:
" THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER "
You are batshit crazy
Posted by JohnPaulVann
@Alaska_Gamer said:
" Well I'll be skipping this, I guess. "
You are a very smart man
Posted by tuesdaythe5th

Holy Hell! Yes My favorite game!

Posted by KyleBaron

F*%^ YES!!!!!!!!!!!

*Redeems 48 hour live trial
Posted by Little_Socrates

Great choice, I'll watch the TNT before I decide whether or not to pick this game up.

Also, a full GBTNT friends' list means you HAVE to be doing something right...right?
Posted by Landon

Those buttholes over at GameTrailers put Banjo: N&B on their Most Disappointing Sequels countdown.

Posted by rmanthorp

THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

Posted by Maddman60620

Raskulls and Castle Crashers would be a cool TNT too, dont have B-K but might check out the demo

Posted by CaptainTightPants

What a coincidence, I was thinking of buying this game just last week.

Posted by Afroman269

Wow...so much for getting game solely for the TNT, damn friends list is already full....oh well ill at least dive back into this game then

Posted by Awcko

Just impulse bought this since I loves me some Banjo and only recently bought an Xbox. Then I realized I don't have enough for MK9 now :(. Also, you gotta clean your friends list duders, it's full as shit.

Posted by paulunga
@Alaska_Gamer said:
" Well I'll be skipping this, I guess. "
Huh. I'd really like to ask why. So, why?
Posted by ArclightBorealis

Well I'll be skipping this, I guess.

Posted by Ben_H

This game is so awesome!  I've been contemplating playing it again.  It's truly something unique.

Posted by Seedofpower

Really? Man up Ryan and lets play some Dawn of war 2 Retribution.

Posted by jakob187

Very cool to see Nuts & Bolts getting some love.  You guys should SERIOUSLY do Rockstar Table Tennis at some point.  That game is fucking INTENSE!

Posted by TheMasterDS

Oh fuck yeah, I have been waiting for this one for a while. I'm bringing my nice looking boat, my all engine mobile, my stability car with 2 jets pointing up so that the car DOES NOT GO FLYING AROUND CORNERS, my Paper Mario Bowser's Castle (actually, it's someone else's, mine was kinda crap and asymmetrical) and some of the dumber vehicles in my possession. Like the party boat!

Posted by TheRandomKo

Master Chief looks like he had a bit much to drink..

Posted by xpxTomxqx

I'm up for this but it won't let me add GBTNT as a friend due to a full friends list :(
Posted by Blair

Phenomenal choice!

Posted by Crono

Wow, awesome choice.

Posted by Pandasaurus
@Cybexx: it's the comments on that article that makes me sad about where Rare is right now:

"  Rare doesn't make mature games anymore so I understand why it never came to fruition. 

Actually they don't make good games anymore. There I said it."

That makes me sad :( i  loved both Viva Pinata 
Edited by Cday
@Cheapoz:
It's really cheap most places if you want to get it again since next to no one bought it. Maybe they should have named it something like Bullets Kablooey: Shoot and Stab. Probably would have stood out more to the Gamestop crowd.
  • 149 results