149 Comments
  • 149 results
Posted by BLipp18

yay, revisiting the death of a childhood franchise and Rare!

Posted by SaturdayNightSpecials

Fantastic choice. I'd be down if my Xbox wasn't lent out to someone. Or you know, if I had any time for video games tomorrow in the first place.

Posted by onyxghost

I still love this game. I picked it up when brad gave it game of the year and was pleasantly surprised.

I need to dust off my bolts.
Posted by jelyk
@MattBodega: "We're"? Uh...
Posted by JohnPaulVann

This is Brad's doing.

Posted by leejunfan83

LMAO

Posted by CornBREDX

Ya, Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts is a pretty decent game.
To bad I have to work. Oh well, I'll watch the archive probably, should be interesting. =)

Posted by Chris2KLee

Nice, good reason top break out that game. Need to go and dust off my old vehicles.

Edited by ez123

Oh shit, you guys actually picked Nuts and Bolts.   Friend request sent :)

Posted by Portis

WOO FUCK YEAH. Someone pinch me!

I don't even have the game anymore, but I'm gonna go buy it again later tonight!
Posted by rosebud04

Fuck yeah, Suggested and got 

Posted by Beforet

I can get used to these non FPS TNTs.

Posted by Chadster

Nuts & Bolts is an incredible game, can't wait to see what shenanigans happen.

Posted by Shimafran

They promised to shake things up in the last TNT and I'm happy that they delivered on that. Really looking forward to the inevitable antics on this one.

Posted by Sneakybadger

really.? awesome. never played it should be fun.

Posted by Elow

I'm loving this idea. Hopefully ideas like this keep popping up to keep GB fresh.

Posted by GetEveryone

YES!

Nuts 'n' Bolts is probably my favourite 360 game and one of the best of this generation.

Can't wait.
Posted by HiCZoK

Great! Nice to see some attention to this game

Posted by rjayb89

AWWWW YEAHHH

Posted by craigbo180

SWAG

Posted by RedSox8933

This is a brilliant idea. I fucking love this game.

Posted by BabyChooChoo

Sponsored by Zojirushi

Posted by masternater27

Better open my shrink wrapped copy tonight and acquire some skillz

Posted by big_jon

SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by christ0phe

I was the first person to suggest this in the topic!

Posted by ch3burashka

I like this new direction. Sure, it's fun to see new games being played, but there are plenty of gems in the back catalog that deserve to be dusted off. I'm rooting for Dark Sector to get some love.

Edited by Kyle

I support this because Nuts & Bolts is an amazing game that fully deserves the sequel it will never recieve, HOWEVER, the multiplayer is dogshit.

Posted by MasterVader

Oh god. I foresee some phallic-mobiles in this TNT.

Posted by TadThuggish

OH SHIT

SHIT BRO

THIS IS MY SHIT
Posted by scarace360

So that means no blazblue?

Posted by MisterMouse

THAT IS NUTS!!!! and bolts...

Posted by Generiko

WOOOO FUCK YEAH!!!!!1

:D

Posted by Salyermonkey

Just this week I went back and listened to the first bombcast with Vinny where they talk about Banjo Kazooie. Great timing, I feel like I'm living in a flashback.

Posted by Grilledcheez

Shittt I didn't carry my old save over from my old xbox...THERE GOES ALL MY COOL VEHICLES AND PARTS

Posted by csl316

I bought this game for 5 bucks and never opened it.  I finally got a reason to, woo

Posted by tourgen

this sounds pretty awesome, can't wait

Posted by FLStyle

I'm not sure the numbers will be that great but I'll have fun watching it.

Posted by NickL

Wait, this game has multiplayer in it? Well shit, looks like this will be the first TNT i might be able to get in on!

Posted by Cheapoz

Ever since I traded in this game, I stopped trading in games. Miss it so bad.

Posted by RobertOrri

A nice farewell to Rare.

Posted by ZombiePie

FUCK YES I'M ON IT!

GIANT BOMB GET ME ON THIS THANG!

Posted by beard_of_zeus

Awww man, I have dinner/movie plans for tomorrow night, so I won't be able to get in on this. Bummer, especially since I know I have some craaaaaaazy vehicles that I wouldn't mind dusting off again.

Good game pick, though! Hope ya'll have fun, I'll have to check out the archived video after the fact.

Posted by jv3x3

Good old Banjo. One of my favs from the 64, wait outside target at 4 in the morning till open to get that system, days. Kinda stupendous that the property is still alive and kicking on the 360 (and with multi)

Posted by gormanator

YES! What a great game

Posted by lacke

I tried the demo and didn't really like it. Wasn't "hating" it though. After hearing the positive comments made by the staff, I bought the game anyways. Now I love it, even go the DLC. I think it was the comment on intro of the game that made my give this game another shot.

I think this is the only game that GB have persuaded me to get. To be fair though, they have tipped me over in some situations and have given me insight in games I normally would have overlooked that I've enjoyed. The latter is also the reason why I watch every QL on this site.
Posted by donaldkhogan

Oh man, forgot about this too.  What a fun game this was.

Posted by buft

lol and i actually have this, i could join in but i wont because im shy

Posted by Zabant

a game I have and care about! I hope I get added!

Posted by Cerogravian

Feeling standard hate towards microsoft's nationality bias...
B-K: Nuts & Bolts on  Games On Demand costs:
$19.99
...If you click 'buy' when you live in Sweden, the price automagically bumps up to $48.85.

...Shipping costs for all the airborne bits?

Edited by Cday
@Cheapoz:
It's really cheap most places if you want to get it again since next to no one bought it. Maybe they should have named it something like Bullets Kablooey: Shoot and Stab. Probably would have stood out more to the Gamestop crowd.
  • 149 results