30 Comments
Posted by TooWalrus
@Video_Game_King said:
" @Cornman89 said:
" You. Are. Sick. "
No, he's canon. I'd post that clip of Professor Oak saying he was gonna eat Gary's Krabby, but I can't seem to find it. "
I totally remember that. I'd eat a Crabby, I bet Kingler is pretty good too. 
Posted by dankempster

I can't help but imagine Grass-type Pokemon are a huge grey area. Would a vegetarian be able to eat a Bulbasaur, or not?

Posted by Bruce

Even though I transformed my impulse purchase of a DS and Pokemon Black into an Xbox 360, I miss it. Those games are genuine fun. 

Posted by Dom

Smoked a weezing the other day, way better than pot

Posted by Video_Game_King
@Cornman89 said:
" You. Are. Sick. "
No, he's canon. I'd post that clip of Professor Oak saying he was gonna eat Gary's Krabby, but I can't seem to find it.
Posted by Red12b

Taste of human sir? 

Posted by Yanngc33

Pikachu tastes like rat

Posted by craigbo180
@Enigma777 said:
" @craigbo180 said:
" I want to eat mr mime. "
Wouldn't that make you a cannibal. I always though of Mr Mime as a mentally handicapped human mime that can only say it's name. Maybe he ate mercury, maybe there was some horrific miming accident involving an invisible box and 20 french doves, I dunno. However they are still people in my eyes, and eating them is just wrong. "
Mr Mime is totally a pokemon, you can't get people into those god damn pokeballs and the pokemon league would never regulate Mr Mime battles if he was human. The appeal of eating Mr Mime is basically its as close as you can come to being a cannibal without eating a human. I just want to try it to see what it would taste like and eating an actual human is frowned upon.
Posted by Underachiever007
@ikabubu said:
" I've always thought:

If every animal in the "Poke-verse" is a Pokemon...... doesn't that mean that the humans eat Pokemon, too?Surely, there's pig, chicken, fish, and cow Pokemon-analogues. They've shown our heroes sit-down and chow-down, but they never specify the meat dishes. SURELY, those meats are Pokemon. Right? "
There are normal animals in the Pokemon universe as well. At least, there are in the cartoons.
Posted by DystopiaX
@Enigma777 said:
" @craigbo180 said:
Wouldn't that make you a cannibal. I always though of Mr Mime as a mentally handicapped human mime that can only say it's name. Maybe he ate mercury, maybe there was some horrific miming accident involving an invisible box and 20 french doves, I dunno. However they are still people in my eyes, and eating them is just wrong. "
No, he's a pokemon, he's clearly inferior. As for animals I'd like to eat, fire bacon always sounds good, as does Miltank. Also, it's not unprecedented that we use pokemon for food products- Miltank create moomoo milk, which is drunk by people in the anime or something like that. If they eat pokemon dairy, surely they eat pokemon.
Posted by ikabubu

I've always thought:

If every animal in the "Poke-verse" is a Pokemon...
... doesn't that mean that the humans eat Pokemon, too?

Surely, there's pig, chicken, fish, and cow Pokemon-analogues. They've shown our heroes sit-down and chow-down, but they never specify the meat dishes. SURELY, those meats are Pokemon. Right?

Posted by Enigma777
@craigbo180 said:
Wouldn't that make you a cannibal. I always though of Mr Mime as a mentally handicapped human mime that can only say it's name. Maybe he ate mercury, maybe there was some horrific miming accident involving an invisible box and 20 french doves, I dunno. However they are still people in my eyes, and eating them is just wrong.
Posted by craigbo180

I want to eat mr mime.

Posted by GlenTennis

Posted by Enigma777

Pure, unadulterated hate with a hint of sorrow. 

Posted by eldiax

Does Ditto taste like you?

Posted by KarlPilkington

Turkey I think.

Posted by Sayishere

like chicken? i assme

Posted by drac96

Emboar. Who doesn't love bacon?

Posted by Claude
@JasonR86 said:
" @Claude said:
" I thought everything tasted like chicken. "
You bastard you stole my line! "
I jumped on that shit like a fly.
Posted by JasonR86
@Claude said:
" I thought everything tasted like chicken. "
You bastard you stole my line!
Posted by ShaggE

MissingNo. certainly isn't MissingFlavor, I tell you what. 

Posted by Claude

I thought everything tasted like chicken.

Posted by suntone

I heard a Porygon tastes like Natto.

Posted by Cornman89

You. Are. Sick.

Posted by Hizang

I know a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy, who can Hook you UP with a Slowpoke Tail!
Posted by Contro

Pokabu's taste like Chingiale.

Edited by BraveToaster

Vanilluxe looks pretty damn tasty.

Or how about a double bacon Miltank burger?

Posted by Dalai

You all know of the Pokemon, their powers, type, look, color, zodiac sign, etc. But Pokemon are just animals, right? Strange animals, but still living things. Living things we can eat. So what would a Pikachu taste like? How about a Squirtle? Piplups might be pretty delicious deep-fried.

Fun fact: in Korea, the Houndoom is considered a delicacy.

The tastiest Pokemon will get my final copy of World of Goo I've been wanting to get rid of.