88 Comments
  • 88 results
Posted by BD

Sooo they added air juggle to street fighter?

Posted by JJOR64

I just cam in my pants.

Posted by fillmoejoe

Sweet, they go to Jurassic Park.

Posted by geirr

Come on, Zangief vs Kuma. It's a no brainer.

Posted by Floppypants

Snore.  I'm way too excited for Mortal Kombat to give a damn about the next half-baked fighting game Capcom sharts out.

Edited by matrix_hiei

This looks like SFIV with Tekken characters. Hopefully it won't be, but I can't say I have high hopes for it.

EDIT: And just to clarify, I love Street Fighter 4. I just don't think we need the same game with Tekken characters.

Posted by AxleBro
@Elow said:
" Tatsunoko and MvC3 = different art styles/directions. This game = same art style as SFIV, heck even most of the animations are straight out of SFIV...talk about lazy. "
go back and look at sf4, this looks different, the only reason mvc3 and tvc looked so different is because of the leap from wii graphics to next gen graphics, and tvc characters in mvc3 have alot of the exact same moves, so yea. what were your complaints again?
Posted by AxleBro
@texaseanacre:  oh please no, one fat american stereotype is all i can take
Posted by SleepyDoughnut

No Eddie Gordo = NO SALE

Posted by Junpei

Eddie Gordo will definitely appear at some point, though I am kinda surprised they decided to go with Bob. Also Dinosaur's in the background... is there a Dino Crisis level?

Posted by EvilTwin
@Axleisbored said:
" @Elow said:
" Tatsunoko and MvC3 = different art styles/directions. This game = same art style as SFIV, heck even most of the animations are straight out of SFIV...talk about lazy. "
go back and look at sf4, this looks different, the only reason mvc3 and tvc looked so different is because of the leap from wii graphics to next gen graphics, and tvc characters in mvc3 have alot of the exact same moves, so yea. what were your complaints again? "
It has a slightly different filter on it to make it look a bit different.  But he's right, they're absolutely reusing animations and models.  That's probably one of the main reasons this game was made.  A way to cash in on all of the work they did on those models.  I can't really blame them for it, though.  Game still looks pretty cool so far.
Posted by Klarion18

Who the hell is bob?

Posted by FesteringNeon

Bob is so agile and obviously of Asian decent.

Posted by Favocado

I thought it looked pretty cool to be honest.

Posted by dcgc

Awesome!

Posted by Redbullet685

Looks a LOT like Super Street Fighter 4...

Posted by Kratos919

everything is fine,as long as the game has Jin and Kazuya..

Posted by TheLastNeo

While Im pretty excited about this, graphically it looks.. dirty for  lack of a better word.  It doesnt seem to have the polish that SSFIV has...

just me?! 
Posted by Klaimore

Wow this hat taught me that I have no idea who most of those Tekken Characters are I'm going to pick up tekken 5..

Posted by Dunchad

I don't approve of a Tekken game without Mokujin.
Posted by ItBeStefYo

I love king's growls

Posted by Dan_CiTi

Looks fucking hype as fuck. The gameplay does not look like SFIV, and if it doesn't have the fucked input system of the SFIV games, count me in. 

Posted by Dan_CiTi
@EvilTwin said:
" @Axleisbored said:
" @Elow said:
go back and look at sf4, this looks different, the only reason mvc3 and tvc looked so different is because of the leap from wii graphics to next gen graphics, and tvc characters in mvc3 have alot of the exact same moves, so yea. what were your complaints again? "
It has a slightly different filter on it to make it look a bit different.  But he's right, they're absolutely reusing animations and models.  That's probably one of the main reasons this game was made.  A way to cash in on all of the work they did on those models.  I can't really blame them for it, though.  Game still looks pretty cool so far. "
So...they're doing more work for this game than all the companies did back in the sprite days. Sprites were reused a ton back then. At least they're polishing up/improving their existing models for their new game. 
Posted by NTM

I think that's an interesting take a fighting game mix, but I'd rather see Virtua Fighter vs Tekken. Nothing against Steet Fighter at all, I just think it'd be nice to see the other two fight more.
Posted by RaidenMitsuru

I'll play it, but I could really care less about this crossover. 

Posted by ShiftyMagician
@Dunchad said:
" I don't approve of a Tekken game without Mokujin. "
I feel the same way but for Yoshimitsu as well.  Also as purely a personal opinion, they should have just stuck with the Tekken 3 roster as I thought that was the peak of Tekken for me.  However the recent games are still fun for those who like what Tekken brings.  I just don't care that much for the recent characters like Bob to be honest.
Posted by allenibrahim

God...I forgot King exists. WOWWWWWWWWWW

Posted by BoringK

Fuck yeah King

Posted by HeavyDuty32

Of the bajillion tekken dudes, they throw in Bob in the first wave?  A wave of 5 people?  What's de hells is dis?

Posted by HerbieBug

Abel?  ...really?

I realize this is early development but man, game looks really ugly. 

Posted by Rocospi

What's with the saturation?

Posted by Napalm

Charlie will eventually show up. I know it. I just know it!

Posted by bybeach

Dinosaurs, bad rock guitar, and indecipherable voices probably saying 'you are a fool'. Haven't I already seen enough of that today?  It is pretty appropriate it's the dinos being the spectators here, Probably downing Old English 800 and  rats on a stick for stadium food.

On the other hand, Chung-Li..I'm in luv.  She is truly an icon to me since I don't do fighting games but do recognize her..

Posted by Dan_CiTi
@HeavyDuty32 said:
" Of the bajillion tekken dudes, they throw in Bob in the first wave?  A wave of 5 people?  What's de hells is dis? "
Bob is really popular and good in Tekken 6 so...
Posted by Nightfang
@Zeninnnnnnnn said:
" JAPAN. "
             Forever!
Edited by Sergotron

I just never liked Tekken and the gameplay to this crossover doesn't really look appealing as well. Sorry Capcom looks like I am going to pass on this on.

Posted by EeTMeeL

This looks just like Street Fighter 2 with different characters.

Congratulations.  Give yourselves a pat on the back for making that NEW out-dated shit.
Posted by Agent47
@Sergotron: I don't see the big difference.Besides this IS the SF oriented one so you aren't making sense.This is SF with Tekken characters.Tekken X SF is probably the one you won't like.