I love that man's beard. No lie.

Posted by benpicko

Damn

Posted by mattjam3000

polish

Posted by Guyzea

Looking forward to Battlefield 3.

Posted by Lingxor

Get rid of the knockdown from stun grenades.

Posted by natetodamax

I seriously hope that the shotgun gets a major nerf. Or at least something that allows me to play online without seeing literally every single person in the game running around with it and one-hit killing each other. That's not fun at all.

Posted by ds8k

*Sigh*

All I want is a proper UT2k4 sequel. What happened to you Epic?
Posted by Vexxan

I want this game sooo bad.

Posted by Mijati

Not sure how I feel about Gears 3 yet. This is coming from the biggest fan of the first two games.

Posted by MisterMouse

for a second I thought I saw greenery in there... that cant be right... right? haha

Posted by Agent47
@Lingxor: What would be their purpose then?
Posted by Sweep

"This rail is very dodgy! It's goin' ta need a lotta polishin'"

Posted by Agent47
@Guyzea: What does that have to do with anythig?
Posted by DeathByWaffle
@Lingxor: pretty sure they said they did at some point
Posted by Agent47

Who put color in my Gears!?

Posted by mak_wikus

Maybe they want to outsource MP to People Can Fly?

Posted by DBagalot

Gears 2 had better had a better storyline, Gears 1 had a better multiplayer. My opinion.

Posted by wickedsc3

Looks great, and I'm glad to hear that a developer actually taking more time to make the game better. Rather than some series that just spit them out as fast as they can just to make money.

Posted by Jeffsekai

DIZZZZYYYY!!!!!

Posted by Ley_Lines
@Lingxor:
Wait are they bringing the knockdown back in 3? God I hope so, smoke grenades are worthless without it.
Posted by Einherjan

I miss young Cliffy B.

Posted by DougQuaid

Oh awesome, a sniper rifle that can one shot you every single time.. It's not bad enough that people only use the current sniper rifle to score cheap downs constantly?

Posted by NTM

The multiplayer needs to have it so when you die, you get back in after a certain amount of seconds. None of the "Oh yeah, I'm dead, so now I'll sit out of a match for a while until the next round comes..." It's fun until you die for one round because it feels slow and not as engaging as it can be.
Posted by swamplord666

people were complaining about the knife lunge in COD? they're going to have a field day with the chainsaw charge...

Posted by Afroman269

I'm so glad they're taking this seriously, hopefully the work pays off.

@DBagalot said:
" Gears 2 had better had a better storyline, Gears 1 had a better multiplayer. My opinion. "
I second this. I just couldn't shake the love I had for how Gears 1 felt. I didn't like the way Gears 2 moves that much. My dislike for the online decreased when they finally patched it enough to a playable state.

@DougQuaid said:
" Oh awesome, a sniper rifle that can one shot you every single time.. It's not bad enough that people only use the current sniper rifle to score cheap downs constantly? "
It was only in the first game where you can one shot down guys with an active reload. Although the gun looks hella overpowered, it looks like a weapon that will be balanced by forcing you to stay in one area and have to fight your way up to the weapon. 
Posted by Hef

lol  "it's not just TDM,  we're putting our own spin on it!"  You mean by adding tickets.  Yeah i've never seen an multiplayer shooter use tickets before...

Edited by Dan_CiTi

Seeing as how the only thing worth a shit in any Gears game so far is the campaign co-op, I hope this one works out. Also Horde was pretty good. Also both games seemed "slow" to me haha. 

Posted by waypoetic

So, they're take on TDM is how games like Counter Strike and Socom play - you die, you'll have to wait for the next round to respawn. How original of you Epic!

Posted by MrKlorox

They talk polish because it's been done for a long time and that's all that's left, aside from pre-order DLC.

Posted by 234r2we232
@NTM said:
" The multiplayer needs to have it so when you die, you get back in after a certain amount of seconds. None of the "Oh yeah, I'm dead, so now I'll sit out of a match for a while until the next round comes..." It's fun until you die for one round because it feels slow and not as engaging as it can be. "
My advice to you would be to not die. Just saying.
Posted by GioVANNI
@DBagalot said:
" Gears 2 had better had a better storyline, Gears 1 had a better multiplayer. My opinion. "
Agreed.
Posted by DrJota

"Are people being executed?"
Making it sound more like Amnesty International than Gears 3.

Posted by darkvare

hell yeah dizzy is back :> i can't wait i already cashed my beta code the date can't come soon enough

Posted by Grilledcheez

Looks really good

Posted by munocard

"Gears 3 is gonna play like Gears 3."

God... I want to punch this guy.
Posted by RandomInternetUser

Looks sweet, I just wish it was on PC as well :(  Not sure that I'm willing to buy a 360 just for this after all the bullshit I've been through with my previous 5 360s.  I kinda want to play Halo: Reach too, but that's just a side-thought.

Posted by Xpgamer7

GoW3. Not to be mixed up with the obviously less polished GoW3.

Posted by MeatSim

Here's hoping when this game launches the online isn't lag and glitch filled like the first 2 games.

Posted by HelicopterSpy

Alright, i wasn't gonna do it, but it looks like I'm gonna have to give in to the preorder bonus demons and slap some money down for this to get in on that beta. Looks like a blast.

Posted by FesteringNeon

Grab your sausages, this game is all about polish

Posted by HydraHam

With all this polish talk i expect some epic ass horde mode or i will curb stomp cliffy's head into a spike pit that is on fire.

Posted by RollingZeppelin

Looks exactly like the other 2 games, yay?

Shooters have become mindless and repetitive, no more for me, thanks. 
Posted by Undeadpool

Pretty stoked about this. As someone who was actually way into the Gears 2 single-player, it's nice to hear them even bring it up.

Posted by LiquidSwords

I don't care what you say, going to play Gears 3 everyday

Posted by Keen_12

I know I'm wrong but I feel like gears is no longer relevant.

Posted by Vao

Looking forward to test the beta at least to see how much different it really is. 

Posted by big_jon

It's good that they are trying to earn the trust of the fans back since Gears 2.

Posted by BlazeHedgehog

It's good they're talking so much about polish. I ran in to lots of weird little bugs in Gears 2.

Posted by Agent47
@Keen_12: You mean because it's been so long since GOW2?And they haven't put out a dozen games like BF/COD?
  • 80 results