89 Comments
  • 89 results
Posted by Ciffy

Killer Instinct 3, mwahaha.  Seriously though, I've been so far backlogged that I stopped caring about what new stuff was released.  I'm just now getting to just cause 2 and crackdown 2.  

Enslaved for me as well.

thanks for doing this!
Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff
@Fallen189 :O

Contest closed, everyone! The winner will be PMed and a new contest will begin later today!

Man, this mobile site sure is useful! My computer is packed up in the car for my move tomorrow. :(
Posted by Fallen189

This is the year of Half Life: Episode 3.

I guarantee it...
Posted by Doctorchimp

Dark Souls, Mass Effect 3, Diablo 3,The Last Guardian.

And whatever the hell Nintendo is doing with this damn rumored console.

Edited by acidfox

Looking forward to some new game announcements and details ^_^ mostly GTA 5
And maybe rockstar will announce that they'll finally port RDR to the PC and we'll get LA Noire on the PC as well :D ok maybe not.. bastards :'|

One hour left!

Posted by Mendelson9

I always like when a cool new IP is announced at E3. Also the whole Nintendo Wii HD thing should be interesting this year too.

Posted by KarlHungus

I definitely want to see a new Nintendo console revealed. HOPEFULLY sans wagglin' shit and back to some good ol' fashion joysticks and buttons. Also no shovel ware. My dream is that you will see a single shelf for Wii HD (hopefully not the name), and it is only 1st party Nintendo games, and some Highly trusted 3rd parties.

If I win, I would like Enslaved please. Thank you!

A new contest will begin tomorrow when this one ends. It will be late as I am moving and have to wait until I arrive at a hotel.

This has been extended to end Monday.

Posted by TJ311

im excited to see everything at E3 this year because i am goin!

Posted by FateOfNever

I'm hoping for something resembling a release date for ToR, even though I know it probably won't happen.  Otherwise I'm waiting to see if motion control and 3D stuff continue to dominate as trends in gaming, or if now that all that major stuff is out we'll get back to more basic ways of gaming.  That and the bombcasts that will come out of E3, I always look forward to those.  As for game, Enslaved.

Posted by Fontan

I'm waiting for more info on Battlefield 3, and if Nintendo will actually announce a new console.

Still going for Portal...
Posted by BlazeHedgehog

Does it have to be just one game? I guess that game would be Sonic Generations, because I'm excited to see more of that. Been a Sonic fan all my life, and I've weathered a lot of horrific, totally awful games and after Sonic Rush, then Sonic Unleashed, and now Sonic Colors, things are genuinely looking up. If Generations continues the trends set forth by Colors, it should be a really great game.

Posted by Scribbly

Any more information on Skyrim and Arkham City. Can't wait for either of them. Thanks again to the game donors, DROP A BOMB ON IT, SON.

Posted by Wolfrum_920

Obviously, interested to see if Nintendo do announce their new console. Stuff about the new SSX would also be cool. Also, any more actual gameplay from SWTOR, O still haven't given up hope for that game! Still, should b an interesting show!

Killing Floor if I win, please :)
Posted by BackupPanic

I'm really hoping for an official announcement and some gameplay footage of the new Splinter Cell . . . though to be honest, I'm always secretly yearning for an announcement of the long-awaited Star Wars: Republic Commando sequel whenever E3 rolls around.

Edited by falco_eagle
Posted by Ramone

Dude Wii2 HWii HDii whatever it's called

Posted by JackBauerCTU225

several things

Last Guardian
Mass Effect 3
Uncharted 3
Skyrim
PSP NGP
Edited by RWL_MU_OSU

Much appreciation for your giving nature.  I'd love Left 4 Dead 2 or Killing Floor if selected.  Thanks!

Posted by AhmadMetallic
These contests are so fucking generous it's sick.

I'm looking forward to seeing multiplayer footage of Battlefield 3, or any BF3 footage/info at all
i'd like to win Left 4 Dead 2 please !
Posted by Terry_Bogard

Hoping a new Jet Set Radio is announced. It won't happen, but I can dream. Anyway, I guess I'd like Enslaved.

Posted by GetEveryone

Half-Life 3. Almost nothing else matters.

Double Agent would be fantastic, if I was to win. Thanks.
Posted by Valestis

I would love another Shadow Complex.

Posted by Payne

A Half life 3 showing.

Enslaved, please!
Posted by OneAndOnlyBigE

I too am curious to see what Nintendo has up its sleeve in terms of a new console.
Posted by JCTango

Interested to see if there are any cool new PC titles coming out.

Posted by Choffy

I'm interested to see how much of these Wii 2, Wii HD (or whatever they decide to call it) rumors turn out to be true.

Enslaved, please!

Posted by FirePrince

At E3, I really hope that Microsoft announces some Xbox360 "Hardcore" Kinect games.Sure, dancing is fun, but I was promised things like a new Steel Battalion game and a Panzer Dragoon game.Don't let us down Microsoft.Not now.
Also, I'm looking forward to the PC side of things.Mechwarrior, Stronghold 3, Diablo 3, and maybe even Blizzard's new MMO.I never liked WOW, but I sure as hell love Blizzard.
Also, Mass Effect 3 and Battlefield 3.Nuff said.
If I do win, you get my eternal gratitude.Also, I would Love Left 4 Dead 2 or Killing Floor.

Posted by Natedogg2

I would like to hear more about Uncharted 3. I know some multiplayer info came out today, but I'd like to hear more about the single player.

Also, I want to know about Nintendo's (probable) upcoming console. I'm just wondering how close it will stick to the Wii, since it's been so successful for them.

And maybe something on HL2: Episode 3. I have a feeling this is the year.

And if I win, I would like Killing Floor, since I own most of the other games already.

Posted by Bigandtasty

Other than the Nintendo console, I'm hoping for something mind-blowing by Valve. Half-Life (Episode) 3 finally, please!

Would love to win Enslaved: Odyssey to the West. Thanks for the contest!

Posted by Taka

Im pretty excited for the new Nintendo Console

And my hopes are high on this "Titan-Thing" Blizzard is throwing around for some time....
...although they'll probably wait until Blizzcon
Posted by Ghostfish

I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Posted by CaptainTightPants

I would like to see some more info or news on Max Payne 3, Dark Souls, and maybe Alan Wake 2? :3

I would love enslaved if I am chosen.

Posted by ChristianCastillo

I'm looking forward to seeing the NGP running some games, don't believe that it can run games with os3 graphics but we shall see.

Posted by nywt

I think that I would be most excited to see a sequel to the 2008 Prince of Persia announced at E3 this year. That game was such a welcome surprise to me when it came out and I'm dying for some more Nolan Northy Princely action!

Posted by CL60

I'm interested in any Skyrim stuff.

Posted by PeasantAbuse

The main thing I'm looking forward to at E3 is more Skyrim info, I can't wait to play it!

If I win, I would appreciate getting Enslaved (that sounds bad).

Posted by ArbitraryWater

I want to see some more Skyrim, and also see some of that Wii 2 craziness.

I guess I wouldn't mind Audiosurf.

Posted by BeachThunder

I'm definitely looking forward to the announcement of a surprising new IP :o

Posted by LittleBigJono

It wouldn't take much to make me happy, just hearing something about Mass Effect 3 would do it...
That and winning Left 4 Dead 2 ;)

Posted by TehFlan

I'm looking forward to Nintendo's console announcement. Curious about what game(s) they might show off for it. Also that Wii Kirby game. What's up with it?

For the record, though, I relinquish my right to actually win this week. Even if I'm somehow that lucky, it hardly seems like that would be fair.
Posted by Little_Socrates

I'd very much like for Nintendo to announce their home platform to compete with the iPhone, Android, and tablet market that goes for simplified interface and controls with complex challenges in other places.

(I'd like Killing Floor, plz.)
Edited by SaturdayNightSpecials

If Project Cafe is going to happen, I am incredibly excited to see that. Otherwise, just new 3DS games (like that Mario platformer one) and new NGP announcements/footage.

I also want new info about Zelda SS and Skyrim, so I can completely tear it apart because they've ruined everything. But hopefully not.

Posted by TheRandomKo

I'm mostly looking forward to the stuff that always seem to come out of nowhere and surprise me..!

Other than that, i'm interested to see if sony and microsoft has some interesting Kinect/Move titles planned..
Posted by ContrarianKing

I'm excited for anything I haven't heard of and Skyrim.

Posted by EvilTwin

I'm always eager to see if Valve has any surprise announcements (you know the one).

I'm also curious to see what's up with the rumored Nintendo hardware.

Posted by Landon

Nintendo has a new console announcement. I'm pretty interested in what that will be
I really hope I get Enslaved.

Edited by Enigma777

I'm looking forward to more NGP info and hopefully a price tag. 

Audiosurf for me.
  • 89 results