Hi

Posted by tinodz

Yay!

Posted by TurboMan
@handlas said:
" liked the first one! "
uh-oh... fail on the first post quest?
Posted by Shane

Hate shooters on the wii, controls are just awkward.

Posted by ajamafalous
@TurboMan said:
" @handlas said:
" liked the first one! "
uh-oh... fail on the first post quest? "
Oh man. Heartbreaking.
Posted by GetBentTheVideoGame

YOU CON DU IT!

Posted by handlas
@TurboMan said:
" @handlas said:
" liked the first one! "
i dunno did i?  I'm Level 8 (without trying to do any quests)...obviously I don't care about these quests....but if I can deprive others, I shall do so.

Does it like negate it if "first" is in your comment?  That's funny.  I'll try to do that as much as possible now.
Posted by Slaker117

It first I when I saw the resolution was crappy I thought I must have accidentally switched off of HD, but then I remembered, this is a Wii game. It still blows my fucking mind that there is a modern console that doesn't support HD.

Posted by 1p

Earlier today, i watched the ending of this game on YouTube. It's pretty goddamn amazing.

Posted by craigbo180
@GetBentTheVideoGame said:
" YOU CON DU IT! "
Urrrrrgh. I died a little inside.
Posted by Getz

I got my orange soda, I'm ready for some Conduit 2

Posted by Wes899
@Bib said:
"

Earlier today, i watched the ending of this game on YouTube. It's pretty goddamn amazing.

"
I just did too. I neeeeeeed this now.
Posted by HatKing
@handlas said:
" @TurboMan said:
" @handlas said:
" liked the first one! "
i dunno did i?  I'm Level 8 (without trying to do any quests)...obviously I don't care about these quests....but if I can deprive others, I shall do so.

Does it like negate it if "first" is in your comment?  That's funny.  I'll try to do that as much as possible now.
"
I support this! 

And isn't Hoffman Estates right outside Chicago?  That's not really the middle of nowhere to me.  Though, I guess I truly live in the 'middle of nowhere' Illinois being about two hours south of Chicago.
Posted by louiedog

What happened to all of those people who insisted, and would fight you if you disagreed, that the Wii was the best way to control a FPS?

Posted by MeatSim

When will game developers learn that motion controls and FPS's just don't mix.

Posted by CosmicQueso

OMG Ryan stop shaking the controller... oh no... the motion sickness is kicking in... oh gawd... oh no... 

BLAHRP!!!!
Posted by Venatio

They got Duke Nukem in my Conduit 2

Edited by Yummylee

I doubt they'll catch it's The Duke who's voicing the lead character. And oh lordy do they need to check out the ending to this game!

Posted by BLipp18
@Shane: Try the Metroid Prime Trilogy (if you can find it) or just Metroid Prime 3. They are still the best FPS' on the Wii to date. I dont know why no one else has tried to replicate what they did.
Posted by DeathbyYeti

Patrick: I played through Killzone 3 with the Move
Ryan: Wow, Like on purpose?

Posted by drag

Still bemused as to why Wii (and Move, I suppose) FPSs have this rubbery arm failing thing going on. Why not just a reticle locked in the centre of the screen like every other game and move it around as you would with the mouse on the PC, just with the pointer. Some technical issue or what?

Edited by Quacktastic

I've never seen a Wii game lock-up before.

I wonder in motion-control shooters, why they never control like a Mouse would for a PC game?
Instead of moving the reticule all over the screen and having weird turning, why not make these games so you move the screen with the remote rather than controlling a jumpy cross-hair?

Thinking about it now -- okay never mind.  The mouse is on a flat surface and is stable.  The controller is in your hand and the screen would be hopping all over the place like it is now, but worse.

Posted by Gizmo

The Wii is a fucking joke for FPS games, why do they even bother?

Posted by Delta_Ass

Glomar? Oh, that's probably a reference to the Glomar Explorer, this Howard Hughes vessel that was built to salvage a Soviet nuclear submarine back in the 70s.

A bell from the USS Cyclops? Oh, that was a Navy ship lost in the Bermuda Triangle in 1918. Kinda makes sense given the supernatural conspiracy tone of this series.

Posted by familyphotoshoot

I thought the first game was fairly decent, despite its flaws.

This one looks like shit.

Posted by prestonhedges

You can't strafe, turn, and aim at the same time, is the problem with wand-based FPSs.

Posted by TurboMan
@handlas said:
" @TurboMan said:
" @handlas said:
" liked the first one! "

"
yeah, it negates it if you say First... good thing you don't really care

also, the "ghost" scared the shit out of me.
Posted by Zeemod

I never heard one word, saw one preview, saw one commercial, or any kind of showing of this game for that matter. Unlike the first which was hyped up two years before its release: revealing?... I wonder...

Posted by Robopengy

The Tron-duit 2

Posted by giantbombiscool

the wii really does look like shit these days. not a platform for games like this.

Posted by MovieFlask

DOON, DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON. DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON. DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON, DAAN. DOON. DAAN.

Posted by drag

But, those 'x look' and 'y look' options are what Ryan was after I think. 

You know, right under the Human / Trust / Custom camera options. Very intuitive. 
Posted by BrianP

really enjoying patrick on the QL's so far

Posted by masternater27

I'm kinda interested in this for the b-movie nature of it. And I think you can play with a classic controller, right? It took me forever to play the first one 'cause it would hurt my arm if I played for more than 45 minutes.

Posted by Slaker117

You know, it didn't look that bad until the game hard locked...

Posted by ZmillA

lmao the lock up music needs to be played during all live shows

Posted by RampageAssassin

Sega have gone down such a steep hill.

Posted by tracerace11

I played the first and enjoyed the story line.  Sure it is nothing extravagant, but like the commenter before, it is a B movie style of story.  I will be picking up this game.... after it goes on sale.  $50 is too much.  

Posted by Yummylee

And holy hell does Patrick have an annoying laugh.

Posted by Sarumarine

Portal. Conduit. Stargate. Wormholes. They have many names, but they all do the same thing. Make instantaneous travel look fuckin' sweet.

Also, the "why me" was great.

Posted by Jeffsekai

FIX THE FUCKING DEAD ZONE HOLY SHIT

Posted by The_Laughing_Man

That is..Duke nukem 

Edited by Metal_Mills
Posted by Slaker117
Posted by kidman

I kinda hoped they would know it was  Jon St. John providing the voice for the main dude.

Posted by supercubedude

The best videos are the ones that end like this.

Posted by Pr1mus

Hey it's like a...    game! on the Wii...    and it sucks!   Didn't see that one coming!

Edited by shadyspace

Carbon Neutral Games needs to sue High Voltage Software.

Posted by Revan_NL

Conduit 2 does have the option to play with a Classic Controller Pro. That's the way shooters should be played on a console, motion control is a horrible idea for FPS games.