81 Comments
  • 81 results
Posted by ManiacMaysin

cool, always nice to see these archived here.

Posted by MaFoLu

"I'm english Batman and today's my birthday"

Posted by Sil3n7

I like floating pieces of toblerone in my menus

Posted by Ezekeilpurger

This was uploaded really quickly.

Posted by Generiko

Moh nah ko  :|

Posted by mylifeforAiur

I thought this was a free Happy Hour...

Posted by WilliamHenry
@mylifeforAiur said:
This is last night's TNT, not today's Happy Hour.
Posted by Branthog

The gymkahna stuff in this game is driving me away from it (no pun intended). Really enjoying the races and the rally stuff. Really having a hard time pushing myself to not put it back in the box and back on the shelf when it comes to gymkahna.

Posted by mylifeforAiur
@DivineCC said:
@mylifeforAiur said:
This is last night's TNT, not today's Happy Hour.
Oh, well... This is embarrassing. 
Posted by VoshiNova

Woot

Posted by Duffyside

Was Jeff in this at all?

Posted by AnotherSomebody

I'm always happy for archived livestreams, as I am seldom in a position to witness them live.

Posted by TheUnsavedHero

I was hoping to watch this before heading into work tonight. Guess I'll wait til I get home. This game is amazing.

Posted by Captain_Felafel

Now my poor racing performance has been archived for all to see! Hurray! 

Posted by jASPWN

"Raid is where you have to kill the dragon at the end?" I love me some big Willy style.

Edited by Blair

William Smithington co-hosting! YESSSS!

I'm super thankful for the archived TNT.

Posted by Grilledcheez

GODAMNIT CASEY!

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

I missed most of this live, been looking forward to the archive.

Posted by Brendan

There is no cooler name than Virtua Davis.

Posted by SpiritGoat

They left out Ryan telling Corey to shut the fuck up 

Posted by nbesnerson

Is it just me, or is the HD version not working?

Posted by CVslyy
@SpiritGoat
ya ryan had an attitude here
Posted by JeffGoldblum

I love Ryan's "I'm a huge asshole" bit. Some people take offense to it, and I'm not really sure how much of it is fake, but never the less, I think it's goddamn hilarious.

Posted by Deusx

This says paid members only but on the front page... I'm watching it... I think this is a mistake but I love it >D

Edited by Nicholas

Yes. This is why I come to watch Giant Bomb's TNT. Fucking Pyramids. I don't give a fuck about goddamn pyramids, Smith.

Posted by TheHT
@SpiritGoat said:
awwwwww.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP MAURY... *covers mic* shut the fuck up, yeah you're live! *look at camera* HEY, WELCOME!!"
Posted by LiK

"FlyOrDie is a DICK!"

Posted by Rebirth1337

So is Will high?

Posted by AlwaysBeClothing

I'm cruisin' USA

Posted by krabboss

Ryan seemed pretty grumpy in this. Dude needs a hug or something.

Posted by Wish_Pig

Ryan is always grumpy.

Posted by Nizzleworth
@TheHT: it was "SHUT THE FUCK UP, RORIE"
Posted by danimal_furry

why is this members only when i could watch it last night? i am not complaining but only asking, because i expected it to be on. i missed the first half due ro my softball game.
Posted by Swoxx
@SpiritGoat said:
They sure did, no Christian Bale moment for the archive
Posted by NickL

A circle is a polygon with infinitely many sides.  The length of those sides is infinitely small.

Posted by NickL
@danimal_furry said:
why is this members only when i could watch it last night? i am not complaining but only asking, because i expected it to be on. i missed the first half due ro my softball game.
Dave said not enough people watch the archive to make it worth archiving it so instead of canning it they made it an extra feature to paid members.
Posted by danimal_furry
@NickL said:
@danimal_furry said:
Dave said not enough people watch the archive to make it worth archiving it so instead of canning it they made it an extra feature to paid members.

Wow... really, Dave? Really?
Posted by danimal_furry

The edit wouldn't work. 
Edit: I guess it's back to the original days of GB. I liked those days. The economy was still down the crapper but everyone made the best out of what they had.
Posted by JacDG

I rammed into Ryan, screwing him up, plus I won a race series.. That's a pretty good TNT for me!

Posted by sparks50

Will, NFS porsche unleashed was great.

Posted by BasketSnake

Hafjell descent. That's cool as fuck...cos...I LIVE THERE!

Posted by Davey

TETRAHEDRONS! 
Not pyramids!

Posted by buft

This was the first TNT i actually took part in, i did pretty poorly but still a fun experience

Posted by minarge67

The TNT is free if you view it on the home screen in the playlist. Probably a bug but exploit it quick before they fix it?

Posted by JojoTheSlayer

Is it just me or is the chemistry between Will and Ryan, not the best?
Oh and Will, the constant micro criticism of Ryan is fun the first min, not through the whole video.

Posted by Malphye
@JacDG said:
I rammed into Ryan, screwing him up, plus I won a race series.. That's a pretty good TNT for me!
Was lucky enough to be invited into 2 race sessions and did poorly on the first but got my act together and won the later on. I don't think I ever did run into Ryan but I guess flyordie compensated in that regard. 
Really enjoyed this TNT also.
Posted by dropabombonit

Watched this on justin tv, it was great

Posted by geirr
@JojoTheSlayer said:
Is it just me or is the chemistry between Will and Ryan, not the best? Oh and Will, the constant micro criticism of Ryan is fun the first min, not through the whole video.
It's just you, and Will's funny 24/7.

Also racing lines should be in driving games, but never force it on people since I can't stand them!
Posted by Stupot
@danimal_furry said:
@NickL said:
@danimal_furry said:
Wow... really, Dave? Really?
Yeah i know right!! A website wanting to make money, the shock the horror!!!
Posted by Henrikhoe

Dunno whats was up with ryans attitude that tnt, disprectful, just look like sour sweaty big dude. 

And no one likes that,  a big kind bear yes.

• 81 results