81 Comments
  • 81 results
Posted by MagikGimp

SHUT THE FUCK UP CORIE!

Posted by paulunga

Haha, fuck you fly0rdie.

Posted by MjHealy

No wonder this is two hours long, this is TNT not Happy Hour. Durrr.

Edited by Mopsical

YO VIDEO JUST GOT HACKED SON!!! HOMEPAGE GLITCH FTw!!11! 

(I'll pay you back, I swear.)

Posted by Rmack
@danimal_furry: You realize you can still watch this on Justin TV, right?
Edited by MeatSim

They should make gymkahna more arcade style and let us grind rails and do kick flips with cars.

Posted by Klaimore

What happened to NachoBoss?

Posted by TheHT
@danimal_furry said:
@NickL said:
@danimal_furry said:
why is this members only when i could watch it last night? i am not complaining but only asking, because i expected it to be on. i missed the first half due ro my softball game.
Dave said not enough people watch the archive to make it worth archiving it so instead of canning it they made it an extra feature to paid members.
Wow... really, Dave? Really?
You can still watch the Justin TV archive. :\
Posted by ConduitFourSale

I bought a racing wheel a couple weeks ago to play with GT5.  The force feedback is actually pretty great; really gives you the feeling of being on the road.  Though I tried playing Dirt 2 with it and it was just more of a pain in the ass than anything.   Maybe I didn't have it calibrated correctly but when the thing is vibrating like crazy for an entire race it becomes a nuisance more than an aid.  However it is vital for sim games that require a high amount of precision.  I would recommend that anyone into racing sims give one a try.  The Driving Force GT (PS3 and PC but not 360 sadly) is a good starting point...between $129 and $149).

Posted by UberExplodey

my first TNT!

Edited by XeloX

Loved this TNT, although Will does not seem to really grasp what Dirt3 is all about. 

Edit: oh wow the rally seems entirely different then the PC version, you start all at once in the pc version instead of staggered.

Posted by CharlieJz
still awaiting my medal for my 491 rock band songs from John Drake!!! 

it is also true no-one crashes into wall like me.... not easy when everyone uses you as a barrier to take a turn!!
Posted by pingolobo
@Henrikhoe said:

Dunno whats was up with ryans attitude that tnt, disprectful, just look like sour sweaty big dude.  And no one likes that,  a big kind bear yes.

I got the feeling that Dave just doesn't like Will.  He is pretty badass with wveryone else.
Posted by Commando

I've been asking about that controller for weeks! Now I finally know.

Posted by itsjoncharles

Was watching it even though I don't pay, but came back and it suddenly wasn't working. G

Posted by prestonhedges
@Stupot said:
@danimal_furry said:
@NickL said:
@danimal_furry said:
why is this members only when i could watch it last night? i am not complaining but only asking, because i expected it to be on. i missed the first half due ro my softball game.
Dave said not enough people watch the archive to make it worth archiving it so instead of canning it they made it an extra feature to paid members.
Yeah i know right!! A website wanting to make money, the shock the horror!!!
if they wanted to make money, they'd have ads
Posted by krabboss
@XeloX: Whether you start staggered or all at once depends on whether collisions are on or not, I think. 
Posted by gerp

a polygon must have straight lines no gaps and something i cant think of right now  

Posted by flyordie

Holy crap, I'm in the video right around 5 minutes. Flyordie, hahaha. I just decided to play online.

Posted by flyordie

Hahaha, Vinnie even said "FlyOrDie" is driving like a dick.  that's me. o man, I am just getting a kick out of this.

Posted by thebigJ_A

I don't understand how rewind works in multiplayer. How can you go back in time when other people are playing?

Posted by samcotts
@thebigJ_A: You don't. Your car is just reset on the track.
Posted by XenoNick

Is it sad I'm getting a kick out of seeing my name on the image before playing ??? =]

Posted by rmanthorp
@itsjoncharles said:
Was watching it even though I don't pay, but came back and it suddenly wasn't working. G
Same :C
Posted by flyordie
@LiK: He was talking about me. :)
Posted by Supermarius
@gladspooky
@Stupot said:
@danimal_furry said:
@NickL said:
@danimal_furry said:
Yeah i know right!! A website wanting to make money, the shock the horror!!!
if they wanted to make money, they'd have ads
Ads don't make much money anymore. Advertisers know that we adblock and ignore them so they don't pay well.
Posted by ges75022
@Klaimore: That is Ryan's personal Xbox Live account. For TNT, he uses the GBTNT account.
Posted by Calculating_Infinity

A circle is not a polygon!

Posted by Hardtarget

Is this video not working anymore? :( :(

Posted by csl316

"Not AirLenny!" lol

Posted by zenmastah

Man, Will Smith is so cool.