384 Comments
Posted by sawfish22

LOVED the editing on this one.  Keep up the awesome coverage guys!!

Posted by Dany

I am having issues with the video loading all the way in HD...

Posted by Lukaz

Tobuscus at 0:37?

Posted by PieGuy

The guy staring at Ryan was kinda creepy . . .

Posted by Scodiac

Oh man, these wrap-up videos have been awesome. Great work guys.

Posted by TOYBOXX

Great editing! If there was a category in an award show for best editing, I'd vote for Giantbomb. Good stuff! 

Btw, during the Mass Effect segment of this video, I've noticed something a little out of place. Does Jeff have a comb over? You can totally see that on top of his head is completely bald!

Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff

Ryan's nemesis revealed!

Great editing. Good info.

Posted by bhhawks78

WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT CREEP?

Posted by pweidman

Informative, weird, funny, and masterfully edited by Vinny.  Classic G-bomb biz there.

Posted by PJ

I really fucking hope those idiots with the box and Minecraft head(or whatever) aren't allowed inside. E3 is a industy even and if they were industry people then fuck the gaming industy. you suck!

Posted by Mercanis

As the Giant Bomb crew becomes more sleep deprived, the videos become increasingly unhinged.

Posted by mortal_sb

MAN. Ryan looked fucking READY to kill that guy. When you pause at just the right moment:

Posted by Kohe321

No other sites compare. GB has the best videos

Posted by squidracerX

1. Ryan has an arch-nemesis now, that is perfect!

2. Vinny or drew or whomever needs to get a Giantbomb editors award for this piece.

3. I really really really don't get the PSP/Vita hate you guys have. I know Jeff thought a few games looked okay, but he still blasted UNCHARTED. C'mon, PSP sold 60 million units. That's pretty impressive. It looks fun. Vita looks even better. You act like Uncharted on the PSP is crappy because "its just a console game in my hands, I don't want that". But then you drool on 3DS games. I hate to tell you all of the games you showed on the 3DS segment are just Wii console games in your hand. Mario Kart and Mario Galaxy aren't any shorter to play "on the go" than Uncharted is. So why the hate? You love Mario Kart that much? Metal Gear and Zelda for 3DS were 100% console games already, so Nintendo's offerings are really just as guilty as PSP games in that regard. You're just being hypocritical for some reason. They both have Final Fantasy Tactics. They both have Street Fighter, etc.... How is one so much worse in your eyes? I know 3DS might have a few more mini game type games in the pipeline, but not enough for your constant disdain at the "console experience in my hand" mentality. No fanboy here - I actually own an old GBA but I don't  own a PSP because I have no use for handhelds. But if they make a lot of "Play game on PS3 - save game in cloud - pick up later on the PSV - save in cloud - come home play on my PS3" functionality i will buy one 100%. That is the feature that makes that system finally good for a guy like me who doesn't have a lot of handheld time, to let me play my actual console games for a little while on the go but then come home and play more on the console, you just made "on the go" gaming relevant to me. We will see if they can actually do that though. i am skeptical. And I am not buying 2 copies of every game. I just think you guys got stuck in the anti-PSP rhetoric a little heavy.

Posted by Funkydupe

A frikkin' assassin for hire just eyed Ryan.

Posted by HydraHam

creepers be creeping

Posted by ESREVER
@Lukaz said:
Tobuscus at 0:37?
Yup, that was Toby. I'd recognize that "style" of dance anywhere. He also said he got to get up and dance on stage for Just Dance 3 in one of his recent VLogs.
Posted by blogpostnogood

Ryan seemed visibly paranoid the rest of that video.  Drug bust?

Posted by slyspider

fuck me that guy looks crazy

Posted by fox01313

Great madcap editing in this with some odd moments that happened & wouldn't mind seeing it in other videos.

Posted by Xealot42

Oh man this was great. It seems someone has hired a hitman to take out Ryan. I thought that stare down was going to lead to face and neck stabbin' for a moment there.

Posted by Red

Someone photoshop that guy into EVERYTHING

Posted by kollay

Check out those GameStop employees!

Posted by buft
@mortal_sb said:
MAN. Ryan looked fucking READY to kill that guy. When you pause at just the right moment:
brilliant! 
Posted by mekklesak

Who the hell was that guy? 

Posted by TadThuggish
@thebigJ_A said:

Alex forgot to talk about the exciting 3DS games. Weird, since he did list a bunch of boring, staid and uninteresting games. Huh, guess he forgot.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES 
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
Posted by Mumrik

AWESOME video. I loved the sillyness.

Posted by Xymox

07:23 - 07:40
and THAT was E3. 

Edited by mekklesak

Hah! Ryan is so rude. At the (edit:) 10:34 mark he's totally texting in the middle of the conversation. :P

Posted by WickedCobra03

Ahh! Jeff hates helicopters! They are out to get us!

Posted by Vrikk

The nemesis appears. Ryan looks genuinely afraid of that guy.

Posted by greennoodles

Ya, had a hard time keeping my eye off those dudes. Spoiler: Minecraft guy is a chick

Posted by aagaard

Just bought a subscription. This is awesome reporting and I love the production values!

Posted by ScreamingFist

Man, watch out for that guy

Posted by DeathbyYeti

Fucking A!
Ryan git dat foo!

Posted by YoSoyJu

Thank you to whoever shot and edited this masterpiece of WTF moments. This was fantastic!

Posted by gla55jAw

Vinny, Drew, whoever edited this, I FUCKING LOVE YOU.

Posted by RTSlord

fucking helicopter bosses 

Posted by adamazing

I love how Ryan's demeanor completely changes when that livid guy who was just denied entry back into the venue (he forgot his bag of free NOS T-shirts).  Ryan looks legitimately scared... hahaha
Posted by MrHammeh

Such great editing. Ryan actually looks genuinely freaked out there.

Posted by Turpskadey

Vinny does not approve of your man-kilt!

Edited by Death_Burnout

That guy genuinely had the most evil look i have ever seen. It was amazingly edited (the whole video was) It was a total "jack that guy" moment if there is anyone who remembers that at this point...

Posted by rmanthorp

LOVE THESE! The editing is fucking top notch!

Posted by RTSlord

if you're in a dorm room why the fuck would you ever want a 3D tv?

Posted by TonyBlue87

Giantbomb, creepy guy, utilikilts, wah-wah-wahs, Snake sneaking box, Power, masturbation joke, and Tobuscus.

This is the greatest video on the planet.

Posted by zoozilla

Incredible editing.  I love Brad playing with the Wii U cut to a shot of stuff shooting out of a pipe cut to Mr. Caffeine.

Posted by MeatSim

Vinny is clearly the master of editing.

Posted by HyTechJarsh

Haha Toby Turner dancing at 0:35 XD

Posted by MariachiMacabre

If it's Vinny doing the editting here...It's fantastic. Especially Jeff's dubstep.

Posted by PresidentOfJellybeans

amazing editing