Chie

Correct answer.
Posted by minotaka

Definetly Katherine.

Posted by aidros

Catherine. That voice, so dam sexy...

Posted by VanTesla
@dyong said:

One is a crazy stalker and the other wants kids. Obviously NEITHER ONE

I believe there are two or three single paths you can take, if you desire to have neither.
Posted by Mikazukinoyaiba

Catherine, young, blond, and looks a lot more fun and kinkier. 

Chick with glasses is for the 'settle down and have a family' type and honestly who wants that?

Posted by Xpgamer7

Catherine I guess.

Posted by copycatzen

@Wuddel said:

No interest in this game, but:

Katherine - obviously. I d literally love to have a lady to get serious with and have a little munchkin.

munchkin! LOL

Posted by ominousbedroom

I'm for unconventional hotness. Katherine may be more subtle, but that's what makes her sexier. Plus, she isn't totally vapid.

If all else fails, I resound with Chie or GLaDOS. Kicks and cakes.

Posted by ominousbedroom
@BeachThunder said:
@pyromaster222 said:
gosh I want to go through the storyline without playing the actually gameplay...
This is exactly how I feel; I think I'll watch a playthrough :o

Also:
Hell yeah I loved Ghost Trick. PROPS.
Posted by xxheartstation

catherine is way cuter! i'd choose her D:
FUKKEN DRILL HAIR

Posted by SpicyRichter

@Zabant said:

Catherine = first time high school relationship, stupid immature fun you end up regretting

You'd regret that? Geeze, live a little

Posted by Kazona

I say keep 'em both.

Posted by Nictel
Posted by ComradeCrash

@Brackynews: I just hope GB does an Endurance Run of this and then you wont have to worry. lol

Posted by Brackynews

That waitress in Stray Sheep is one hot redhead (ketchup and mustard anyone?). But between the 'ines I normally choose mature woman over crazy beyatch. So looking forward to this game! But not entirely sure if I'll want to own it.

Posted by FluxWaveZ
@OmegaChosen said:

Wait a tick. I just realized something. Both of the voice actors for the two C/Katherines voiced the Lovers social links in Persona 3 and 4. Yukari and Rise.

Um...does this mean anything?

Nope, but it's a neat coincidence.
Posted by mathkor

@PositivelyGreg: dito

Posted by PositivelyGreg

Midnight Venus seems more my kind of lady. Knows the score and gives me trophies.

Posted by Baggykins

that was the most Dragonball thing ever "I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" followed by "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH-"

Posted by Urmean

Katherine.

Also, I can't wait for the inevitable Endurance Run of this game.

C'mon guys!

Posted by MisfitToy

Also: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Posted by MisfitToy

Katherine.

Posted by Bigheart711

I'd go with Katherine.

Posted by dyong

One is a crazy stalker and the other wants kids. Obviously NEITHER ONE

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

Why would I choose obviously crazy Catherine who will obviously murder Vincent in his sleep

Posted by lightsoda

Katherine seems like the defacto decent-guy choice, so Kath...or, er, Catherine.

Posted by Tesla

That was a long scream.

Edited by mutha3
@RPGeesus said:

Internet says Laura Bailey voiced Rise, so she also voices Catherine, and that Chie was voiced by one Tracey Rooney.

This is correct.
Posted by Beforet

@RPGeesus: Laura Bailey did in fact voice Rise, not Chie. I don't know who voiced Chie, though.

Posted by samcotts

I prefer C, but in this situation I have to stay with K. Being a disloyal cheater ain't my thing.

Also, Yukari >>>

Any news for us in Europe? Guess I could import a US copy.

Posted by abdo
@OmegaChosen: Don't read too much into it. Companies tend to use the same voice actors in a lot of their games. 

As for choice, I just can't decide between them, each has their pros and cons.
Posted by BeachThunder
@pyromaster222 said:
gosh I want to go through the storyline without playing the actually gameplay...
This is exactly how I feel; I think I'll watch a playthrough :o

Also:
Posted by Zanthox

Definately K.

Edited by RPGee
@FluxWaveZ said:

@RPGeesus said:

So much screaming.  And I pick whoever's voiced by Danielle Judovits, just so I can close my eyes and imagine it's Chie.
Alright, this confusing point has risen once more and I must know the answer: is Chie's voice actress Laura Bailey or is it really Danielle Judovits? If it's the former, Chie's voice actress also voice Catherine.
Ok, I see where I went wrong: the GB page for Chie is wrong, and it is in fact Laura Bailey. I'm just going to go ahead and change that. My bad everyone. 

Seriously, though, I hope most of the Persona voice actors are in there, because they were dope. Teddie's there as well, which is great. 

EDIT: Okay, I'm somewhat confused. Internet says Laura Bailey voiced Rise, so she also voices Catherine, and that Chie was voiced by one Tracey Rooney. Hmm. May scrub through the last ER video and check.
Posted by OmegaChosen

Wait a tick. I just realized something. Both of the voice actors for the two C/Katherines voiced the Lovers social links in Persona 3 and 4. Yukari and Rise.

Um...does this mean anything?

Posted by Gerhabio

theres sheep eyes

Posted by MachoFantastico

Over flirtatious women scare the daylights out of me.

Looks insane!

Posted by Deusoma

Catherine is obviously evil, I'll wager she's why he gets chased up platforming sequences every night in his dreams, so I'll go with Katherine, thank you very much.

Posted by ImperiousRix

Vincent is voiced by the guy who voiced Kanji Tasumi... 
So I guess he's gonna tell one lady to get bent?

Posted by popmasterruler

Is that Wendee Lee(Faye from Cowboy Bebop) playing Katherine?Also that's got to be the longest AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH's someone's done.

Posted by ILuvMsMarvel

I'd  choose  Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatherine. 

(no, that's not a bad typo, it's a really long scream in the midst of a name.) 

Posted by Catolf
@FluxWaveZ said:
@JakeLogan said:
my only lament is owning the PS3 and having Catherine on the cover :S
Yep. I own a 360 too, but I'm gonna get the PS3 version and it's unfortunate that the 360 has the better box art. 

@TwilitEnd656 said:

I just realized the game's releasing pretty soon. Brilliant.

Soon? Man, 35 days isn't soon... enough.
I'm buying the ps3 version and getting the Xbox version for my birthday... XD Gotta have both girls. But yeah I'm with you there.. 35 days is FAR to long.
Posted by mekon

Both.

Posted by FluxWaveZ
@JakeLogan said:
my only lament is owning the PS3 and having Catherine on the cover :S
Yep. I own a 360 too, but I'm gonna get the PS3 version and it's unfortunate that the 360 has the better box art. 

@TwilitEnd656 said:

Soon? Man, 35 days isn't soon... enough.
Posted by TwilitEnd656

... And I don't quite know who I'd choose just yet.

Posted by JakeLogan

I'm honestly surprised at the number of Katherine fans. 

Also, I am one of them (long hair, glasses, nice ass....mmmmmmm) - my only lament is owning the PS3 and having Catherine on the cover :S 

Also also, duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude that guys got probleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeems
Posted by Deranged

Looks kind of fun.

Posted by Catolf
@lmenzol said:
looks absolutely retarded
Your comment is retarded. XP
Posted by Natalia
@SatelliteOfLove said:
Put my vote for the K-Woman.

@Natalia said:
The voice Laura Bailey is known for is something I find MOST annoying. XD She has a less "Squeee" voice that sounds better. But anyway, I think Katherine is a bit saner.
It's kinda the effect they were looking for.
I understand that. She has to sound quite genki and cute. However, there are very high-pitched voices that are pleasing to hear, and then there are those that make some people want to punt the speaker through a brick wall. X3 Perhaps that's just my reaction after playing through 90 hours of Final Fantasy XIII.
  • 174 results