• 135 results
Posted by chikin_n_rofls

Dude that's awesome, great job!

Posted by Tonic7

My God.

Posted by RE_Player1

This is awesome.

Posted by smokmnky

I was totally working on a video mashup of this but this blows away anything I could have remotely come up with, well played.

Posted by Hypermonkey262

This is pretty fantastic.

Posted by Dain22
@smokmnky said:
I was totally working on a video mashup of this but this blows away anything I could have remotely come up with, well played.
You should finish it! I'd love to see it. :)
Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff

Very well done! This is something I could actually listen to over and over, which is the best compliment one can probably give about any piece of music.

Posted by thedj93
@Three0neFive said:
this thread is bad and everyone in it has failed at being a human being
CLEAR THE WAY! THE PARTY POOPIN BRIGADE IS HERE!
Posted by AlmostApollo

So amazing.

Posted by Tim_the_Corsair

The...the sheer POWER!

Glorious

Posted by KickahaOta

This is worth a King's Ransom. It must have been a double night's challenge to match these two songs. Seriously, jackpot, duder. I'll replay this again and again.

Posted by buzz_clik

Amazing. Amazing, I say! Best mash-up I've heard in ages.

Posted by EuanDewar

This is really fucking stupid. Its great.

Posted by megalowho

Fucking bravo, man.

Posted by ArclightBorealis

I love this community.

Posted by Dain22
@KickahaOta said:

This is worth a King's Ransom. It must have been a double night's challenge to match these two songs. Seriously, jackpot, duder. I'll replay this again and again.

I see what you did there. ;) 
Thanks!
Posted by SpartanAmbrose

Perfection. Absolute perfection. I bow to your remix abilities, good sir.

Posted by Chadster

Quick, someone put this over the Saints Row trailer!

Posted by depecheload

Fuck.

YES.

Posted by Hoarr

Whaaat.

Why wasn't I ever aware of this theme before this week?  Also, this mashup is insane.

Posted by FormulaDeuce

This is amazing! Great job on this awesome mashup.

@Three0neFive said:

this thread is bad and everyone in it has failed at being a human being

Well if that's the case, then maybe I don't wanna be human anymore.

Posted by Pibo47

That is fucking awesome! Best tread and song of INFINITY!

Posted by Make_Me_Mad

This is absolutely amazing.

Posted by buzz_killington

I have been listening to this for 2 hours non-stop. Bravo!!!

Posted by Mesoian

Well done. Very well done indeed.

Posted by supermike6

AWESOME.

Posted by swimmi34

@Dain22: Awesome mashup!

This might be closer to the cover you were trying to do:

Posted by Dain22
@swimmi34 said:

@Dain22: Awesome mashup!

This might be closer to the cover you were trying to do:

Kinda-sorta. More than anything I wanted to put some white shutter-shades on the Black Knight.
Posted by Tondo

Holy shit, this is amazing ! Great work !

Edited by EvilDingo
@Dain22:  
Funny coincident...  
Just yesterday day I reheard a Life Well Wasted Podcast featuring an interview with Steve Ritchie who was the designer of that pinball-machine. 
It's well worth a listen - though a bit depressing. 

Edit: You can actually easily hear that it's the same voice as Shao Kahn that on that Pinball machine.
Posted by Little_Socrates

This has reinspired me to work on my video-game Kanye-West concept mash-up album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Final Fantasy, featuring other tracks such as Luigi's Monster Mash-Up and Lost Woods. I was having an absurd amount of trouble coming up with something to mash Power with, and you seem to have found it.

Posted by Gizmo

"GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!" 

"HAHAHAHA"

Posted by Tebbit

You've just put everything I've ever done to shame. And that's not exclusive to music!

Posted by GlenTennis

@Dain22:The reason you don't see it on the front page anymore is because you clicked it. The stuff up there is dynamic, once you click it, it goes to other stuff that you haven't seen. It's still there in all it's glory for people who haven't seen it.

Posted by Colonel_Fury

Simply amazing.

Posted by PresidentOfJellybeans

That was great! Well done sir!

Posted by JohnnyV

@Dain22: I just sent this to Forden. He is going to love it!!! Great job!

Posted by m0nk3y80y

This track is nuts! Great job!

Posted by Optimus

Had no idea what this was based on, did some digging, found this video, and now I must have this game! Okay, after looking at the asking price, probably not, but it's so fun watching that video and seeing such great visuals and sound in a pinball game. I miss going into arcades and hearing the aural assault that was pinball machines in their heyday. Great job!

Posted by littlereaper

This kicks ass man.

Posted by Dain22
@GlenTennis said:

@Dain22:The reason you don't see it on the front page anymore is because you clicked it. The stuff up there is dynamic, once you click it, it goes to other stuff that you haven't seen. It's still there in all it's glory for people who haven't seen it.

Thanks! I didn't realize that. :)
Posted by Dain22
@Little_Socrates said:

This has reinspired me to work on my video-game Kanye-West concept mash-up album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Final Fantasy, featuring other tracks such as Luigi's Monster Mash-Up and Lost Woods. I was having an absurd amount of trouble coming up with something to mash Power with, and you seem to have found it.

That sounds like a Team Teamwork kind of project - Awesome! Please keep in the loop because I'd love to hear the final release. If you'd like to try your hand at remixing the Black Knight 2000 music, I'll put a link in the OP to where you can download the files.
Posted by fetchfox

What an awesome remix. Great work mate.

Posted by Dain22
@JohnnyV said:

@Dain22: I just sent this to Forden. He is going to love it!!! Great job!

Oh my gosh! Thank you Johnny! :D
Posted by Klaimore

I think we have one of the best communities here at GiantBomb and all WhiskeyMedia. Really great job Dain22 you are a creative genius.

Posted by CraigAA1028

I'm a let this track finish, but Beoncye still has the best music video of all time

Posted by yinstarrunner

No one song should have all that awesome.

Posted by JeffGoldblum

Really one of the best mashups I've ever heard.

Posted by Trace

@Dain22 said:

I went and done a thing.

An absolutely amazing thing. I'm a little late to the praise party here, but this is up there with my favorite mash-up of Smells Like Teen Spirit and Never Gonna Give You Up in awesomeness. It works beautifully on its own, and I think this very well might be my favorite song from the community.

I'm only quoting you for quest purposes, since it's all I can do as thanks for blowing my mind with this amazing piece of work. Seriously, though...great freakin' job.

Posted by Gooddoggy

It's glorious.

• 135 results