Log in or sign up to comment
129 Comments
  • 129 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Posted by paulithon
@vinsanityv22: are you kidding me?? there is a vast array of superb games on xbla and disc based. this is a welcome addition and dont categorize the whole xbox community as that 
Posted by Slique

@vinsanityv22 said:

I'd be more excited for this if it were coming to PSN. Honestly, the 360 doesn't deserve a game this cool. It's amazing to me the disparity between endearing, creative, stylized and memorable games on the XBL Marketplace and the stupid, derivative, "gritty", "realistic", creatively-bankrupt military shooters that reign supreme in the physical, retail disc-based world on that console.

At least it's coming to PC later. And of course, I wish it the best regardless. Supergiant Games is literally working out of an apartment right now: ) I just hope the Xbox demographic responds to something this great. This belongs on the same console that supports titles like Flower, Echochrome, Fat Princess, Pixeljunk Shooter and Journey

I don't quite understand what it is you're trying to say here. How can one console deserve a game more than another? What?

Posted by TorMasturba

@vinsanityv22 said:

I'd be more excited for this if it were coming to PSN. Honestly, the 360 doesn't deserve a game this cool. It's amazing to me the disparity between endearing, creative, stylized and memorable games on the XBL Marketplace and the stupid, derivative, "gritty", "realistic", creatively-bankrupt military shooters that reign supreme in the physical, retail disc-based world on that console.

At least it's coming to PC later. And of course, I wish it the best regardless. Supergiant Games is literally working out of an apartment right now: ) I just hope the Xbox demographic responds to something this great. This belongs on the same console that supports titles like Flower, Echochrome, Fat Princess, Pixeljunk Shooter and Journey

You're obviously a troll, and not a very good one at that.

Posted by Gildermershina

Alundra@rawilliam said:

At the beginning of the trailer it sounded like it was gonna be the most bad-assed game ever, but then the gameplay showed up and it looks like a cute and pretty funny mix of Alundra and Darksiders :D

YEAH Alundra! That game was pretty sweet.
Posted by spilledmilkfactory

Congrats to SuperGiant :) This game looks amazing and it seems that the critics would agree with all of those Best of E3 awards shown at the end of the trailer. As someone who is in the beginning stages of forming his own indie games team, SuperGiant has been a huge inspiration. Can't wait to try the final product.

Edited by EightBitShik

@LordCmdrStryker: Yall don't need to hate him for it but I sure do. That sound is god awful when someone else is doing it. It's like scratching a chalk board for some I suppose. I didn't like him for how annoying he was on top of that. Anyway, everyone can love him I don't care I was just stating I couldn't stand the guy. Unless you are him I'd probably calm down :) *edit* Wait! Unless you agree with me on that! we had this fat chick who would do it at work everyday ugh barf.

Posted by nazer858

Agree with pretty much everyone in this thread, can't wait to check this out

Posted by Ezkilla

that reminds me i'd better finish torchlight lol

Posted by Xpgamer7

That voice.

Posted by BoringK
@vinsanityv22: Yeah, thank god those 'stupid, derivative, "gritty", "realistic", creatively-bankrupt military shooters' don't get released for PS3 too.  OH WAIT THEY DO.
Posted by bybeach

Ethical for the way GB is handling their obvious support of this game, but not reviewing it. I still miss the Kasavin years at GS. Pc for me, a definete buy.

Posted by Kartana

And as always with GB. We know some 'devs'? 4 Stars!

Posted by Mumrik

I like the art, the narrator, the colors. I'm just not convinced that the game is fun to play. The gameplay looks rather uninspired.

Posted by SpacePenguin
@Kartana said:
And as always with GB. We know some 'devs'? 4 Stars!
They said they wouldn't review this, so no....
Posted by MrOldboy

I hope whats around the gameplay lives up to my expectations, because the gameplay so far seems a bit bland for some reason. Maybe it plays better than it looks, I hope so.

Posted by MisterMouse

I really hope this comes to PC/Mac at some time down the road.

Posted by H7O

big fan of Greg K. since 2001. Can't wait for this, and wish the dev team all the best.

Also, I'm really digging the music. Hope they release the soundtrack on iTunes

Posted by LiquidSwords

The 20th can't come soon enough!

Edited by RandomInternetUser
@Kartana said:

And as always with GB. We know some 'devs'? 4 Stars!

Matt Rorie worked on Alpha Protocol:  3 Stars.
 
They seem to be on good terms with the Twisted Pixel guys, Ms 'Splosion Man: 3 Stars
 
Other than Rockband 3(which was 5 stars) and Trenched (The single game that fits your "rule"), those are the only games I can remember where they have had good relationships with the developer of a game they reviewed.
 
Also, as the other guy said:  They said they won't be reviewing this game.
Posted by TheLeamenator

I'm gettin' sick and tired of people calling other people trolls, when most of the time the accused is just voicing their thoughts without the intention of sparking a fuse. I am subject to the term far too often when I'm really just saying what's actually on my mind to get my view across if no one else has yet. Stop bein' so darn quick to judge, damn it.

Posted by Milkman

@Kartana said:

And as always with GB. We know some 'devs'? 4 Stars!

Actually, they're not reviewing this, dumbass. You sure showed them though! Good job!

Posted by LiquidSwords

@TheLeamenator said:

I'm gettin' sick and tired of people calling other people trolls, when most of the time the accused is just voicing their thoughts without the intention of sparking a fuse. I am subject to the term far too often when I'm really just saying what's actually on my mind to get my view across if no one else has yet. Stop bein' so darn quick to judge, damn it.

SHUT UP TROLL!

Posted by Milkman

Anyway, assholes aside, this trailer was fucking awesome. I can't wait.

Posted by Brad

@vinsanityv22: I hope you know you sound like a crazy person.

Staff
Posted by Protonguy

@TheLeamenator said:

I'm gettin' sick and tired of people calling other people trolls, when most of the time the accused is just voicing their thoughts without the intention of sparking a fuse. I am subject to the term far too often when I'm really just saying what's actually on my mind to get my view across if no one else has yet. Stop bein' so darn quick to judge, damn it.

I have the same issue. It's annoying as hell. So many can't take an opinion different to their own.

Posted by Protonguy

This trailer is awesome btw ;). Can't wait to get my hands on the game.

Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1

I will probably end up buying this game twice....

Posted by HydraHam

@Kartana said:

And as always with GB. We know some 'devs'? 4 Stars!

As always a uninformed ignorant person spouting bullshit.

As for the game, the style looks great but like previous people said i don't know if it's actually going to be fun to play.

Posted by Zabant
Posted by buft
Posted by GravityProof

Writing in this game is kind of awesome. Not even interested in the gameplay but still gonna check it out.

Posted by Siphillis
@RhombusOfTerror said:

I Hope to hear about the PC release soon.

I got to ask Mr. Kasavin about a PC version at PAX East.  Because of the Games of Summer exclusivity deal, a Steam/PSN release won't be for some time, but will most likely see the light of day.  The details could have changed since then, though.
Posted by DiGiTaL_SiN

I dunno... something is missing from this game. Art looks great, the audio is good, but I'm not sure about the gameplay yet. I hope Kasavin has something in store more than what I've already seen.

Posted by IronScimitar

@Siphillis said:

@RhombusOfTerror said:

I Hope to hear about the PC release soon.

I got to ask Mr. Kasavin about a PC version at PAX East. Because of the Games of Summer exclusivity deal, a Steam/PSN release won't be for some time, but will most likely see the light of day. The details could have changed since then, though.

I pray for that day.

Posted by cowdrunk

not only does this game still looks great but that was a damn good trailer

Posted by TheLeamenator
@LiquidSwords: ...
Posted by 014

Bring it to the Vita.

Posted by hylian_pirate

PC version isn't yet.

Posted by Tha36thchamber

Anyone know if there is any chance for a  PS3 port?

Posted by Vinny_Says

hmmm....fallout DLC comes out at the same time....decisions decision decisions....

Edited by McDunkin

Day one purch. I really like the close up 2d art of The Kid.

Posted by Mars_Cleric

O MY GOD I CAN"T WAIT!

Edited by Zamir

  now it's a real trailer

Posted by yorro

This was developed by four people right? Damn.

Posted by Cold_Wolven

That was a pretty cool trailer, hard to believe the game was put together by a team of 4 people.

Posted by wrecks

Dat Art!

Posted by thebigJ_A

Oh man, I can't wait.

I hope this is a huge success for those guys. After watching all the Building the Bastion videos here, I actually care about how well it does. Supergiant have worked their asses off. They deserve this.

Posted by PerfidiousSinn

It's looking like this will be the only Summer of Arcade game I'll buy this year.

Posted by Coombs
@PerfidiousSinn said:
It's looking like this will be the only Summer of Arcade game I'll buy this year.
yep
Posted by JakeLogan

Keeny McKeenerson 
  • 129 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3