121 Comments
  • 121 results
Posted by cyberfr3akgamer

lool vintage XD

Edited by Undeadpool

...Quite a lot of meme referencing RPGs being Quick Looked. The gameplay looks good enough, but I wish these games would make actual jokes and not just references.

Edit: Although I DO like the Phantasy Star IV-view of the Skeleton and Ghost Lady overlooking the cliff...

Posted by sissylion

WESC makes a good pair of jeans. I like mine. 

Posted by DeadMonkeys

What if... Cthulhu was INSANE?!

Posted by DeltaDreamer

just buy it, its 2.99 for both games right now on steam, you don't like it? the price of a coffee is gone for a day, big loss...>.> so just buy it. ^^

Posted by MormonWarrior

I'm using Firefox and I can't get the video to play. It only highlights the play button!

Posted by jamesisaacs

Looks rubbish.

Posted by slantedwindows

buying a pair of wesc jeans cuz jeff gerstmann is proper fly!

Posted by MeatSim

Cthulhu is gonna make you insane in the membrane.

Posted by ArbitraryWater

Not going to lie: Neither of these games look especially great, with the somewhat overeager attempts at humor covering for the perfectly alright mechanics. But at that dirt cheap, it's not like you're losing much, especially since neither of these games is supposedly very long.

Posted by MackSterling

The obligatory nitpick for a giantbomb quick look? Making bosses Insane on the first turn. Insane pretty much axes the defense of an enemy but raises the hell out of the offense which makes it something you want to use when setting up for a finisher instead of letting a boss wail on your team from the beginning.

Posted by dvorak

@ArbitraryWater said:

Not going to lie: Neither of these games look especially great, with the somewhat overeager attempts at humor covering for the perfectly alright mechanics. But at that dirt cheap, it's not like you're losing much, especially since neither of these games is supposedly very long.

Each one is 8-10 hours long.

Posted by ghostNPC

Groan-inducing writing I'm seeing here.

Posted by S0ndor

A game type I have no nostalgia for, filled with references to games I've never played. Not for me :(

Posted by ZombiePie

@christ0phe: She isn't the spell-caster she's the healer in the game. The only magic spell you have with her is "heal" when you first get her.

Posted by Earthborn

I think Breath of Death VII was a buck on Indie Arcade. I really liked the game and the humor. I guess if you're under twenty, you probably don't remember these kinds of RPGs.

Posted by twillfast

@Jeff: WeSC is pronounced Wii-Ess-See, abbreviating "We are the Superlative Conspiracy".

Swedish common knowledge. ;)

Posted by CastroCasper

F you, I'm poo'ing.

Posted by Xpgamer7

Now I want to spend all day spreading insanity.

Posted by karmaghost

Ryan: "I'm gunna make this crab nuts..." 

Jeff:  "...Crab nuts..."

Posted by RedJimi

Does this video work for anyone? I'd really like to watch some of the older QLs, but this alongside the "Ico & Shadow of the Colossus: The Collection" just won't open no matter the method, browser or machine.