259 Comments
Posted by Daveyo520
@bko said:
I'm disappointed at what a black hole of cynicism this whole site -- community included -- has become.  Not defending the game, but it's clear you popped in yet another kids game simply for purposes of making fun of it, which of course all the GB fanboys will lap up in the comments. You guys might be getting too old for this.
lol
Posted by triviaman09
@bko: False. It's possible to make a good kids game and the GB guys have quick looked kids games positively in the past. This game is garbage and deserves to be called out as such.
Posted by Metal_Mills

YES! Finally.

Posted by metalsnakezero

What the bark did I watch? Is this game real?

Edited by Winsord

@bko said:

I'm disappointed at what a black hole of cynicism this whole site -- community included -- has become. Not defending the game, but it's clear you popped in yet another kids game simply for purposes of making fun of it, which of course all the GB fanboys will lap up in the comments. You guys might be getting too old for this.

Psst, if you don't like it, you don't have to watch it. Also, your post insinuates that kids games have to be bad; they don't.

Posted by DrDarkStryfe

@bko said:

I'm disappointed at what a black hole of cynicism this whole site -- community included -- has become. Not defending the game, but it's clear you popped in yet another kids game simply for purposes of making fun of it, which of course all the GB fanboys will lap up in the comments. You guys might be getting too old for this.

Really? Because if you watched the Cars 2 Quick Look, you would see this very site give a very good view of a good game that is marketed and made for kids, and not a cheap ass cash in like this garbage.

Posted by leebmx

Why does the Scottish man have a four leaf clover? 

Posted by Junpei

@GorillaSalad said:

anyone else unable to get past the first 15 seconds? It keeps asking me to play again.

it stopped for me twice. Once about halfway in and the second time about 30 seconds later after jumping back to where it stopped previously. I've occasionally had this problem in the past but this is the first time in a while it has done this.

Posted by Wes899

@bko said:

It's a dog football game where Jerry Rice is involved. The quality of this game doesn't matter. That first part is why anyone cares.

Posted by thirteenyahs

yet another fantastic after football career choice for Jerry Rice.

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

"Fur-st down"

This is the greatest game ever made.

Posted by bko

I'm disappointed at what a black hole of cynicism this whole site -- community included -- has become.  Not defending the game, but it's clear you popped in yet another kids game simply for purposes of making fun of it, which of course all the GB fanboys will lap up in the comments. You guys might be getting too old for this.

Posted by metalsnakezero
@Meatsim: Agree
Posted by RoyCampbell

Yo dude look at that thumbnail.

Posted by MeatSim

You know you messed up when Rorie doesn't even like your game about dogs.

Posted by Phatmac

FurstDOWN!

Edited by JDW519

'Everyone needs a top hat when they're playing Dog Football' should be a quote on the box

Posted by Solh0und
@DarkbeatDK said:

I'M DOG MADDEN AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME!

Hah!
Posted by AngelN7

Cecile from Ghost Trick as DLC , day one purchase

Posted by DarkbeatDK

I'M DOG MADDEN AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE VIDEO GAME!

Posted by ItBeStefYo

Why would they make the scottish guy's emblem a four leafed clover -_-

Posted by SpartanAmbrose

Ryan's reaction to "Fur-st Down!" is priceless.

Posted by jorbear

After seeing the framerate of this game, I think I might B-A.R.F....

Posted by Random88

If you play a game with Dogs.  You need to let Matt Rorie know

Posted by recent_conduce

Fur-st!

Posted by beeryayghost

OUT OF BOW-WOW-NDS.

Posted by Thor_Molecules

Another solid Wii exclusive!

Posted by Cyrisaurus

Awww... too bad I didn't get the... fur-st post

Posted by Marz

oh man the frame rate lol...   and yay Rorie!

Posted by Shimafran

Game of the year, people.

Posted by MajorToms

framey? lol Unlock that shiny metal dog

Posted by LJO1989

Yes! I've been waiting for this

Posted by Psycosis

I can't tell what I find more offensive, the Scottish archetype or that god damn guitar loop.

Posted by Nonentity

Oh my.

Posted by Jeffk38uk

Greatest sports of all time. XD

Posted by AgentMOO

GOTY material

Posted by Airickson

I don't think Jerry Rice intended this much swearing or phrases like "Worthless animals" when he agreed to make this game.

"Fur-st Down!"

Posted by RobotHamster

I'm all giggly inside!!

Posted by A_Dog

Yay Rorie!

Posted by jorbear
Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

Oh god, this is going to be great.

Edited by ds8k

I played the PC demo and man...what a game.

EDIT: Having huge problems playing the video.

Posted by DharmaBum

Somebody made this.

Posted by Wikitoups

Rorie hell yes!!

and ska!!

Posted by cyraxible

Bareback Wii-mote action. Sexy!

Posted by Daveyo520

Damn you, I need to sleep!

Posted by AltonBrown

Finally.

Posted by TheYear20XX

Of course Matt Rorie is involved in this. Of course.

Posted by smitty86

Ahem..........GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Posted by GorillaSalad

anyone else unable to get past the first 15 seconds? It keeps asking me to play again.