115 Comments
  • 115 results
Posted by scottygrayskull

Yeah I'd get this. Might as well jump on that Motion Plus bandwagon, and I'm going to play my Wii again sometime (SMG2 ain't gonna play itself!)

Posted by lolmont

I've only had one Wii mote since launch, Don't have Wii motion+ I'm gonna get this bundle for sure.

Posted by McAnuff

Looks like this is how I will finally get wii motion +. Thanks Nintendo.

Posted by SleepyDoughnut

Dammit Layton! Stop coming out with games which in turn forces me to spend money on a franchise I love but have little time to play.

Posted by MackGyver

Oh wow. This brings back memories of the Legend of Zelda gold cartridge for the NES back in the day. 
Nintendo still got it.

Posted by Bane122

@Max_Hydrogen said:

Doesn't seem really worth it. The Wii is past its prime and paying 20$ extra for a gold colored remote looks like a cash grab unless bringing it with you when you play your friend on their Wii U tickles your fancy...

Maybe if they made a Master Sword controller...

Well consider that this was mostly made for dudes like me, ones getting Zelda but don't have the required motion plus capabilities. If you're in that boat, it's not a bad deal at all.

Posted by CyleMoore

I wish Amazon had this available for pre-order.

Posted by Deathpooky

The gold controller I can pass on, but I'm loving that they're bundling the orchestral Zelda music in with all the games.

Posted by Zaapp1

The most sarcastic "Sorry." I've ever read in my head... That made my day.

Posted by Matterless

But will it come with a MotionPlus?

Posted by coonce

i love this headline.

Posted by Kyle

@Claude said:

@Kyle said:

Considering that Skyward Sword will most likely be the last Wii game I ever buy, now doesn't seem like a great time to invest in a new Wii Remote.

The Wii Remote Plus will be backwards compatible with the Wii U. I have a Wii Remote and the Motion Plus adapter, but I want the all-in-one which I don't have. It's a very good investment if you're planning on buying the Wii U.

Yes, well I'm certainly in no rush to get a Wii U.

And technically, the wii remotes are forwards compatible, by the way. Not something you hear too often :P

Posted by yoplin

The gold wiimote will go well with the gold classic controller from goldeneye 

Posted by planetary

Precious metals are cool.

Posted by PARKSLang

@Zolfe said:

no matter how many times Nintendo does this, Zelda will never stand out to me as a "gold"-themed series

the first 2 zeldas were in shiny gold catridges... lol, the gold theme is the very essence of zelda

The tri-force? The golden Light?