112 Comments
  • 112 results
Posted by obscurefan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jc-VkFkhUKQ&feature=channel_video_title

It's back, it's finally back! Glad to have you two back folks, we missed our doses of Fear Gauntlet.

Posted by sirdesmond

Kessler mentioned them recording 5 new episodes this week last weekend so hopefully we'll be seeing more soon.

Posted by deathstriker666

@Cincaid said:

Another tweet from Matt a couple of minutes ago:

YouTube keeps swallowing our Fear Gauntlets! The internet is fighting us!

!!!

I really want this to be a daily feature again. Almost thought they were going to can it like Farmville

Posted by Cincaid

Another tweet from Matt a couple of minutes ago:

YouTube keeps swallowing our Fear Gauntlets! The internet is fighting us!

Posted by MrKlorox

Clearly stupid game guides devoid of any actual content that nobody watches are what the staff want the interns to work on. Quantity over quality.

I hope at least when (if) they do return, it'll be filled with fewer repetitive meme regurgitations. By then this episode will be two, three weeks old.

Posted by Brendan

@kingzetta said:

it's been a week I needs me my fear gauntlet. also the other interns should should start "The Dear Gauntlet" Where they play the most cuddly and nice games ever.

Kirby: Epic Yarn

Baby Mama

Jerry Rice and Nitus Dog Football

Posted by kingzetta

it's been a week I needs me my fear gauntlet.
also the other interns should should start "The Dear Gauntlet" Where they play the most cuddly and nice games ever.

Posted by BulletproofMonk

How long does their internship last? I'm just wondering if they'll have time to play all the games.

Edited by Castiel

Seriously this is the best thing that has come out of this site in months and it's not even premium paid content. I would be really sad to see it go, but apparently new episodes should be on the way. Fear Gauntlet almost ranks amongst some of the best quick looks, almost.

Edited by ProfessorEss
@SM5240 said:

Ugh. Totally thought this was a new Fear Gauntlet thread for a second.

Me too :( 

I think the core staff is trying to sabotage it. Probably doesn't look good when the best feature currently running is done by their puny, pea-brained interns.
Posted by Cincaid

Matt tweeted this yesterday:

Our long, self-inflicted national nightmare is over. Fear Gauntlets are recorded, going up today.

Well, it didn't come up yesterday, but hopefully we'll see it today if it's recorded and ready! Although I'm curious what he means by that it's "over"...

Posted by ervonymous

I started watching these a month late only to have my heart broken.

Posted by TwoLines

Interns still need to learn a few things. Supply and demand, that's why the ER was such a hit. Every day a new video. I understand a situation when there's no video for a couple of days. But it happened at least a couple of times now. And it was established as a "5 days a week" feature.

Trust me, Fear Gauntlet would have way more views if you would upload these everyday.

Posted by forestofdeath

You can't just back of of this commitment now, guys. We...depend on you both. :(

Posted by TheWyotee93

Where the hell is part 6? Im surprisingly invested in this thing guys!

Posted by Maxtown

In the comments for the Lego Universe video, when asked it was replied "It will return this week" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59MWndsDZ6M

Posted by shinigami420

@SM5240 said:

This

Posted by BulletproofMonk

:(

Posted by Fattony12000

I asked Matt on Steam when the next episode would be up, and he said Monday (the 19th...two days ago).

WE JUST WANT YOU TO COME IN OUR EARS.

Posted by Barrock

Is this dead? If so, I have a sad.

Posted by RAGEosaurus

"stay tuned for the next episode."

8 DAYS AND COUNTING...

Edited by Soapy86

@SM5240 said:

This. :[

I really love this series and hope they continue it soon.

As far as Condemned is concerned, it would be great if they made it through the school as that's by far the best and scariest part of Condemned in my opinion, but it's pretty deep into into the game so I won't count on it. I'd gladly settle for the department store as an endpoint though. If I remember correctly, they're fairly close to it as well.

Edited by Milkman

Never count on a fucking intern to get something done. We should have known, people.

Posted by Slaker117

The Fear Gauntlet must continue!

Posted by MightyDuck

Still holding out hope that we'll see Part 6 this week.

Posted by SM5240

Posted by FateOfNever

I miss the Fear Gauntlet. I'm starting to worry that at the pace they're going with other stuff going on and with how long they're spending on Condemned, that we may not actually get to see all of the games on the Gaunlet List. Which would make me very sad. As amusing as Condemned has been so far, I'd still really like to see them make it to Fatal Frame and Amnesia.

Posted by jelyk

At least get to the mannequins!

Posted by tourgen

R.I.P. Fear Gauntlet. It was getting pretty good too. I will miss it.

Edited by superfunhappygun

As if the internet isn't rife with Gears of War content yet. It's come a long way from being a daily show to a weekly episode :(

You know, I still have 8 Quick Looks, the last TNT and all of the premium content to watch, and yet it's this that I somehow can't wait to see.

Posted by obscurefan

Hope that after you get done with the Gears of War content that we can see some more of this, they're insanely fun. Keep up the good work guys.

Posted by Castiel

Well apparently the fear gauntlet is dead. I guess we are never going to see Lemodega, thanks ProfessorESS, play Amnesia.

R.I.P.

:'(

Posted by rjayb89

The Giant Bomb community is not a coat that you hang in the closet then pick it up when you're ready to wear it. Its life goes on. It's not supposed to be here for you, you're supposed to be here for it.

Posted by r3t

Awesome as always, hope a new one pops up soon! And yeah, I care more about you guys finishing Condemned than necessarily finishing the wall.

Posted by NeutralDensity

I read on MattBodega's profile page that they were too busy doing Gears of War 3 videos, but will record more Fear Gauntlet videos next week. Excellent! :D

Posted by Cincaid

The lack of new Fear Gauntlets is bringing me to drink and moan. Please remedy this depressing situation Lemon/Matt.

Posted by Shadowjester

Please tell me this series is continuing :) Don't be so afraid of monster closets that you don't come back!.

Posted by insane_shadowblade85

I'm guessing these guys do this like the endurance run. They record for a while (maybe 2 hours) on...Sunday was it (whatever day they come in to the office and can do this) and, after editing it, they upload chunks throughout the week. My guess is they've either run out of footage and have to record more or they only have enough for one more video before recording again.

Also, Parchment v2 lags when I type >_<

Posted by Deusx

I hate you guys. Get me my fix now. I'm really starting to panic now. This drugs will have to suffice...

Posted by Milkman

For every day a new Fear Gauntlet is not posted, I'm going to beat a homeless man to death with a fire axe. You have been warned.

Edited by ProfessorEss

It's almost as though these guys don't wanna become men. The only thing that scares me about the Fear Gauntlet is no more Fear Gauntlet.

To be fair, it was only three days ago. Still, get on it Lemodega!! (yeah that's right, I typed that)

Posted by KarlPilkington

@Chaddicus said:

@Venatio said:

So is there a Part 6 coming anytime soon?

Perhaps they have literally been scared to death?

RIP Fear Gauntlet.

Posted by fazzle

@Chaddicus said:

@Venatio said:

Oh that would be an absolutely DELIGHTFUL episode

Posted by LLJK_Jasta

@Venatio said:

Posted by RAGEosaurus

ok, seriously..... where's part 6? Don't let the best series on GB go the way of Farmville...

Posted by Taiyo

Yeah, I wish these would be put up more regularly. They can't take that long to edit, right?

Posted by Venatio

Posted by Barrock

Guys I don't know about you but if I don't get my 'Kessler beating homeless men to death with a shovel' fix soon... well... I don't know what I'll do!

Posted by Indiana_Jenkins

I need my fix.

I'm starting to feel cold...

Posted by VoshiNova

@KarlPilkington said:

Looking forward to the next episode...soon?

• 112 results