76 Comments
  • 76 results
Posted by AlKusanagi

Bloody Roar, Schmuddy Roar... Let's get to work on that Battle Arena Toshinden revival!

Posted by Grilledcheez

I remember it existing but nothing beyond that.

Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam

I played so much Bloody Roar 3. Probably because I was 9 and it was the first real fighting game I'd ever touched, but still.

Posted by MormonWarrior

In other news, Bloody Roar has fans.

Posted by Brodehouse

I always get Bloody Roar and Primal Rage mixed up.  Make a new Primal Rage.

Yeah.
Posted by ajamafalous

I used to play the shit out of some Bloody Roar (and Primal Rage).

Posted by Hailinel

@AlKusanagi said:

Bloody Roar, Schmuddy Roar... Let's get to work on that Battle Arena Toshinden revival!

Already got rebooted.

Posted by siavm

We need to find the bastard who posted that and give him a gentlemen's beat down.

Posted by MeAuntieNora

"Just wanted to show @Konami that their is still fans of #BloodyRoar."

Ugh, Pee Klep I thought better of you. Intentionally adding typos to quoted material in order to discredit their source is a pretty shady tactic.

lol jk I knew there was an invisible (sic)
Posted by coakroach

Any Bloody Roar fans wanna hug it out?

I'm right here, man.

Posted by Skald

Twitterjacking. It's a thing I guess.

Posted by dk3691

Whatever. Games were bad anyways.

Posted by Daemon069

I'd rather play Jungle Roar with the latest in cutting-edge dubsteo featuring DJ Ungelvral.

Posted by rmanthorp

Profound Sadness.

Moderator Online
Posted by atomic_dumpling

What a shocking development! Twitter has always been the shining beacon of trust, truth and integrity.

Posted by Lunar_Aura

I was kinda excited when the news broke but I can't say I'm all that disappointed in the truth.

Posted by Eyz

I knew it! Called it!

Hudson soft died a few months back anyway. The remaining company is only concerned in publishing small apps in Japan only :/

Posted by Superfriend

There, their & they´re

are all interchangeable!

Who cares, it was Bloody Roar this dude was talking about. That game sucked hard on PS1, it will suck even harder today.

Posted by Humanity

Grammar nazis!

Posted by TheChaos

I've got balls of sadness.

Posted by catbusstop

Disappointing. I have all of the BR games and am ready for a new one. Maybe one day....

Posted by Max015

I was not really interested in playing another Bloody Roar game but this trend of game related Twitter nonsense is really weird.

I wonder if the use of social media will mature over time.

Posted by Sammo21

We are saved from a crappy fight game? Sweet.

Posted by Stormdragonblue

Sadness.

Posted by TechHits

@mcnorhymes said:

???? really ? , i will really this at every angle until infinity , really people care , really this is news .....really...

what?

Posted by obscurefan

While this is kind of a jerk move, I do have to admit that he got his point across, he did show people that there is still a lot of love for that game and it could very well end up leading to something.