219 Comments
Posted by Under_Influenz

How weird is it seeing a red splash screen?

Posted by project343

GLBH day! ^_^

Posted by Eversoranimus

Only Batman has the power to resurrect the video reviews. Either that or Jeff really liked Arkham City.

Posted by army214

Game looks amazing, cannot wait.

Posted by sagesebas

Really super excited. Also that music at the end always brings me back to my early days of discovering the site

Posted by Game_Baron

That Giant Bomb X Batman logo was a nice touch at the end of the video.

Posted by Afroman269

I thought they stopped with the video reviews because I would have expected them to do one for Gears 3 if they were saving video reviews for the big games.

Posted by rockhardalibi

Another yes vote for video reviews.

also this-

@TwoGunsABlazin said:

Oh god I want more Batman. Waiting for the PC release is going to suck!

Posted by g6065

That Giant Bomb Bat Symbol on a tshirt please.....

Posted by jkuc316

I missed these, do one for Uncharted 3!

Posted by NewfieBullet

Finally another Video Review!! Quick looks are awesome but video reviews rule

Posted by steelknight2000

I couldn't wait for the PC version. Now I can play it on Tuesday!

Posted by Toug

Get Batman, get paid!

Posted by NinjaHunter
Posted by BisonHero
Posted by Spoonman671
Posted by kjgabel

I didn't realize how much I have missed the video review. I know they are a pain to edit but when they are done it is always appreciated.

Posted by CornBREDX

Good to know the game I expect to be good is good. Looks like another game to add to the back log haha. God so many games I want to play that are gonna take up so much time. This might be the year I just get a bunch of good games and not buy any games for a long long time after.

Posted by Bratcher_Lev

Has Jeff lost weight?

Posted by DonPixel

This 5 star review is good news, even better news because I've prevented myself to sneak peak this game. Coming in zero to good games = priceless

Posted by DG991

great review

Posted by MisterMouse

a wild video review appears!

Posted by mekklesak

I will obey Gerstmann.

Posted by sheira

OMG its a video review! Please more of those!!

Posted by Bestostero

A video review too!? WEEEEE!

Posted by Scodiac

@kjgabel said:

I didn't realize how much I have missed the video review. I know they are a pain to edit but when they are done it is always appreciated.

Posted by ChernobylCow

This video review is pretty weak. It's like he just slapped 5 stars on it and doesn't really know how to say anything good about it. The only constructive thing he really says is that he didn't enjoy playing as Catwoman.

Posted by Spiritof

Jeff says if I want more Batman, go get more Batman.

And I say, is there ever too much Batman?

Posted by yevinorion

Oh man, I expected this game to be great, but the reviews so far are just ridiculous. Tuesday cannot come soon enough!

Posted by Nocall

before i watch this, can someone give me a hint at how spoiler-y it actually is. Brad already burned me with the joker thing, I don't want anything else spoiled...

Posted by prestonhedges

"If you want more Batman, go and get yourself some more Batman."

Finally, my pro-Batman lifestyle has reached acceptance in society!

Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam

glhb

Posted by clank543

Really loved the review. This whole Catwoman business could be the difference between GOTY and not, though. Also, I would have liked to see some interesting story stuff outside the "levels" inside the buildings. I'm still entirely excited for the game and am eager to play it on Tuesday, but Uncharted 3 is where the wait will just be unbearable.

Posted by Blackout62

I think I need more Batman. Also way to go Jeff, you earned me like 45,000 points on ici.

Posted by Nottle

Do i hear the Fear Gauntlet intro tune @2:30?

Posted by MormonWarrior

What does GLHB mean? Somebody tell me please.

This game looks AMAZING.

Posted by MattClassic

@Nocall said:

before i watch this, can someone give me a hint at how spoiler-y it actually is. Brad already burned me with the joker thing, I don't want anything else spoiled...

Doesn't seem spoiler-y at all. I haven't been actively following coverage of the game at all so I can actually be surprised when I play it, and the review only mentions the bare minimum of stuff that I knew was already in the game; The major villain(s), one villain cameo, the Catwoman stuff, and the basic structure of the game is really all that's covered.

Posted by Brendan

I totally forgot that I placed a bet for this review way back last year, and I made 200,000 off a 20,000 point bet. Sweet!

Posted by Delta_Ass

It's the video review we deserve, but not the one we need right now.

Posted by PirateNeal

GREAT video review, seriously!

Posted by HerbieBug

Yay!

Posted by M3rlin

Nice touch with the logo at the end!

Posted by MAD_JIHAD

@MormonWarrior said:

What does GLHB mean? Somebody tell me please.

This game looks AMAZING.

lol...

Posted by Eaxis

This is why GiantBomb video reviews are great. They don't give a away any spoilers from the game.

Posted by TheChaos

I want more Batman.

Edited by Henrikhoe

i haunt seen video reviews in awhile. weird that batman is the first in a while, forza 4/gears didn't get video review etc.

theres a weird hype behind batman also from all the youtubers. so dunno why this is the first gb choose to do a video review of

also, batman looks great. can't wait to play it

Posted by bybeach

Batman has a lot of rips in his cape..and wow the sound of that old music GB still occasionally uses.

Posted by genkobar

Hurray for video reviews!

Edited by Wonloong

@MAD_JIHAD: Oh just tell him already. Poor man's probably losing his sleep due to this.

By the way, nice review, Jeff. I'm looking forward to get me more Batman!

Posted by Terrents

great review Jeff. You just made me go from "eh I'll get it from game fly later" to "I should pick this up tomorrow" lol

also great ending line. gave me chills ;D