219 Comments
Posted by Jonnyflash80

Awesome review Jeff. I want more Batman.

Posted by FormulaDeuce

GLHB indeed! Love video reviews and hope to see more from the other up coming big releases this year.

Posted by sixpin

I was wearing my GLHB shirt while watching this, made me laugh. Glad to see another Video Review. These videos are a rare treat. High praise for this is most welcome. Looking forward to more Batman.

Posted by Thiromar

Neither of the games in this series have appealed to me...despite really enjoying everything else Batman!

Posted by Tally_Pants

So yeah. Pretty stoked for this game! I might have to put Dark Souls on hold.. or I might actually wait and finish dark souls then play through this...The choices!!

Posted by DjCmeP

I was going to buy this later but I kinda want it NOW!

Posted by admanb

asdnmsandasdjklk want this can't wait until tomorrow

Posted by Mars_Cleric

I managed to get a copy yesterday, which is weird coz i'm pretty sure it actually comes out tomorrow

Posted by Unstoppable

Hey the video is too big if you try to view it from clicking read the review page.

Posted by tmlim

I didn't enjoy Arkham Asylum, so I guess he's saying I won't like Arkham City either.

Posted by Honk

Update, it is awesome!

Posted by Chetyre

Can't believe I still have to wait a month for the pc version...

Posted by ScottEFresh

I can't wait to play this video game!

Posted by Sander

These Gamespot style video reviews disappoint because it's just a produced and edited monologue. I'd like to see the quicklook combined into a review so it would lead to a meaningful conversation.

Posted by huser

@Eyz said:

Awesome!

Can't wait!

Though part of me still wish they'd do a "Batman: Gotham City" instead of this "Arkham City" idea.. seems like such a silly take to bring back elements from the earlier successful game AND the IP name (Arkham serving as a recognizable brand for the mainstream audience)

I'd imagine that you'll get your wish in the next one. I can't imagine they went with Arkham City by accident. A transition of Arkham Asylum -> Arkham City -> Gotham City just seems too obvious.

Posted by Eyz

@huser said:

@Eyz said:

Awesome!

Can't wait!

Though part of me still wish they'd do a "Batman: Gotham City" instead of this "Arkham City" idea.. seems like such a silly take to bring back elements from the earlier successful game AND the IP name (Arkham serving as a recognizable brand for the mainstream audience)

I'd imagine that you'll get your wish in the next one. I can't imagine they went with Arkham City by accident. A transition of Arkham Asylum -> Arkham City -> Gotham City just seems too obvious.

Now that I've actually been playing the game for a quite a while...yeah! I could really see it!

Let's hope so! :)

Posted by eagles_band

Perfect rental, awesome game but short campaign with mundane side stuff

Posted by arimajinn

cool review , can't believe i haven't played this after all this time, damn backlog :)