82 Comments
  • 82 results
Posted by Kayrack

I wonder if we will ever see a pc release, I am just curious on it.

Posted by Qodot

@Brackynews said:

But are they Russian Martian Bears?

Inquiring Batmen want to know.

Excellent.

Posted by SAYNTofSYNNERS

EUROPE PLEASE

I have played the heck out of the USA demo, and I want to get this game so much.

I also want to support D.F. I buy everything they do , I even bought BRUTAL LEGEND, despite my hate for JACK BLACK.

TIM SHAFFER is one of the great video game producer personalities, up there with PETER MOORE (when he faced XBOX) and CLIFF BLESZINSKI, SID MEIER, GABE NEWELL to name a few

Posted by Vexxan
@HandsomeDevil said:

IT WILL ALWAYS BE TRENCHED.

Posted by HiImMikeCruz

@avidwriter: I keep pestering Brad Muir on twitter about a pc version. He said the ip is in the hands of Microsoft so it's their call.

Posted by HarkinNecro

Where is the Welsh Release where you get to spear your opponent?

too soon?

UK Release pls

Posted by bybeach

I may buy this game!

Posted by kalmis

I might be blind, but I still can't see the EU release

Posted by Kookro

"players will gain access to new loot and a survival game mode."

SOLD! Give me 50!

Posted by burnin_squirrrl
And, yes, there will be bears.

There will be bears is the name of my Judas Priest cover band...

Posted by qualus

Ahh, love the randomness. Double Fine FTW

Posted by RazielCuts

I thought it was dubbed 'Iron Brigade' everywhere now?

Trenched is still a better name tho. Trenched to Iron Brigade seemed like weird leap, from cool to generic.

Posted by FlipperDesert

Great! Now if they actually got around to releasing this game in Europe I would care. Fuck, I used to be so excited for this game but now I'm just in a bad mood when I hear about it.

Posted by Castiel

Nice Costume Quest reference in the last picture.

Posted by Wuddel

Now that even costume quest is on Steam, give us Trenched for the PC already. I even go to a GFWL marketplace or something.

Posted by ChernobylCow

@Castiel said:

Nice Costume Quest reference in the last picture.

Yeeee-aw!

Posted by Brodehouse

Forever Trenched.

Posted by ryanwho

Iron Brigade sounds like some obscure PC strategy game about World War 1 that's been going on for 3 decades.

Posted by WinterSnowblind

@FlipperDesert said:

Great! Now if they actually got around to releasing this game in Europe I would care. Fuck, I used to be so excited for this game but now I'm just in a bad mood when I hear about it.

You're not alone.

Posted by Ronald

So, this was the event B-Rad came back from.

Posted by Airickson

Good time to be a bear -- first Kinectimals and now Trenched/Iron Brigade. What's next? A Yogi Bear game?

Posted by cikame

In the UK, still waiting.

Posted by Haskeer

This is out of nowhere. Can't wait!

Posted by GunslingerPanda

So I'm assuming this will be free to make up for the delay in Europe and to act as a kind of "re-launch" for the title?

Posted by Krystal_Sackful

Double Fine is killing it this month.

Posted by SlightConfuse

have not played this or stacking yet but this looks awesome

Posted by DesktopMan

@BlueOysters: Unfortunately Trenched/Iron Brigade was/is published by Microsoft, so seeing it on PC seems unlikely at this point. It's a pity, because I think this game would play very well with a mouse and keyboard.

Posted by golguin

I wonder if the characters will still refer to "Trenches" because I sure as hell will keep calling my beast a trench.

Posted by Boopie

rise of the martian bears? lmao

Posted by Longevitous

how many Total Recall references will this have?

Posted by White_Silhouette

@Longevitous said:

how many Total Recall references will this have?

according to the bombcast DF made a point to not make any Total Recall references. They said that was a twisted pixel thing

Posted by xxizzypop

@golguin said:

I wonder if the characters will still refer to "Trenches" because I sure as hell will keep calling my beast a trench.

They do. They've made a point of declaring that the mechanical behemoths are still trenches and addressed thusly, just that the game is now titled Iron Brigade.