298 Comments
Posted by Aas

Brad: "Gyaaaaanyaaaaah!"

Posted by Longevitous

Breaking Brad, a fantastic title for these videos.

Posted by Kingfalcon

I remember the sense of elation I had when I finally got this achievement. It is easily the most treasured achievement in my war chest.

Posted by mozzle

Oh man. What Bombcast was it that Ryan was talking about his time with Geometry Wars creator, and how he had visions for Geometry shaped money. I remember it being so funny. Would love to listen to it again.

Posted by cowdrunk

As a sugestion for another breaking Brad he should try to compliet the challenge tower in Mortal Kombat (if he has not already done it)

Posted by big_jon

This reminds me of the time I finally got the last achievement in Banjo-Kazooie for doing seven puzzles, so freaking hard.

Posted by WEGGLES

The digital/physical backwards compat discussion I think comes down to games as a product vs. games as a service. Physical games are very much a product, but digital games are more of a service. To not carry that service that was paid for over would be shit.

Posted by Gabe_Fox

Two things I'd love to watch:

1) Breaking Bad - Dark Souls (Why Dark Souls, why?)

2) Breaking Bad - Wipeout Zen mode trophy run. (So pretty, so HARD!)

Posted by codynewill

@stalefishies: Agreed. I tried so many times to get The Kid and never could. It might be the most difficult thing i've ever done in a video game.

Posted by SynAzrael

Insane video. I would gravitate towards suggesting trying one of the Super Meat Boy iron man achievements next.

Posted by mra138

Great effort Brad. I bet it's more frustrating to attempt with a negative Nancy like Patrick.

Posted by Sectus

Brad: you could consider the Desperate Escape DLC in Resident Evil 5 at pro difficulty... with the AI. It's stupidly hard, but it is doable. Time-wise, it should take somewhere between 45 minutes to one and a half hour. Lost in Nightmares is another option, but it's also muuuuuch easier.

Posted by SlightConfuse

mile high club would be rad

Posted by supercubedude

Crysis on Delta is not hard, please don't make that the next Breaking Brad.

Posted by BulletproofMonk

Brad you need to play Dark Souls. Do it.

Posted by Lavos

The Kid unlock on Super Meat Boy?

Posted by TheWan

I would like to see brad finally finish GTAIV. I never heard from any bombcast that he actually finished it. After recently listening to the heated MGS4 vs. GTA4 GOTY 2008 bombcast it would be nice to know that he actually fully sees why it is better than MGS4. Although, MGS4 is still pretty damn good.

Posted by Vortextk

57:50...perhaps it was kid rock Patrick.

Posted by Henrikhoe

more of this, please, once a week :) awesome footage

Posted by DG991

Breaking brad lulz

Posted by Peanut
@big_jon said:

This reminds me of the time I finally got the last achievement in Banjo-Kazooie for doing seven puzzles, so freaking hard.

Wait? Really?
Posted by Vortextk

Oh and as for what I want Brad to do...deadly premonition, wall ladies, pistol only. Go.

Posted by Patman99

I love these Brad videos. They are just like what an average player goes through. Trying to do the Lantern Run, getting 1,000,000 points without dying, all things we have attempted and share his frustration with. Plus we get awesome commentary to boot!

Posted by antivanti

Hearing about Brads Mass Effect saves.. man.. that shit is rough. I had to replay ME1 just before ME2 because I lost my saves. Losing a save with a Shepard that has gone thru ME1 and ME2 would totally suck. I replayed ME1 exactly like I did the first time because that is MY Shepard and I don't even want to see anything else until I've finished the trilogy with her.

Posted by Afroman269

I would definitely love to see a Gears 3 horde endurance run to wave 50 on insane.

Posted by Chippy180

I'd love to see Brad play either Robotron 2084 or Smash T.V(Jeff mentioning them has me interested to see how Brad fairs on the XBLA ports).

Posted by Rodiard

Brad should try to take on the Dark Souls' Anor Londo boss solo.

Posted by Romination

I'm all for things llike the for other people. I loved the Dante's Inferno video with Ryan losing to the challenge areas, and now one for Brad is great.

Posted by K9

I thought Brad was too legit to quit. Guess that was my Brad.

Posted by MrLahey96

Brad should beat the last airplane level of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on the highest difficulty....it's insane.

Posted by Troncek

Good try Brad. Keep it up you got this! :)

Posted by theytookourjobz

I keep getting my hopes up with the lantern runs my souls ends up crushed... This is no different.

Posted by ManiacMaysin

Amazing video! More please.

Posted by Curufinwe

@Sectus said:

Brad: you could consider the Desperate Escape DLC in Resident Evil 5 at pro difficulty... with the AI. It's stupidly hard, but it is doable. Time-wise, it should take somewhere between 45 minutes to one and a half hour. Lost in Nightmares is another option, but it's also muuuuuch easier.

That's a good idea, but he should do it co-op with Vinny.

Posted by Emiel

@MN_MiRajan said:

Brad should beat the last airplane level of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on the highest difficulty....it's insane.

Yeah, this.

Posted by Osmiles

Get the zombie genocide acheviement in dead rising 2

Posted by Hailinel

Brad should beat Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn with all characters recruited and alive at the end of the game.

On Hard.

Posted by bkbroiler

I think Super Meat Boy dark world is a good idea. Plus, he already knows the game really well.

Great video! Really stressful to watch.

Posted by RE_Player1

@Emiel said:

@MN_MiRajan said:

Yeah, this.

I second this. It's short, easily re playable and extremely hard. Perfect for this series.

Posted by csl316

This has the potential to be one of my favorite features on the site.

Tense, exciting, angry, and two other bored people talking about video games.

Posted by Slaker117
@msavo said:

@Emiel said:

@MN_MiRajan said:

Yeah, this.

I second this. It's short, easily re playable and extremely hard. Perfect for this series.

I concur.
Posted by President_Evil

Super. Meat. Boy.

Edited by Brackynews

Nooooo you dicks! Don't Break Our Last Brad!

He is better than me in tight spots. yeaaahhh

Brendan Sinclair's opus on Geometry Wars is required learning for the Zen of it. I wonder how different this game would be if you could choose your preferred weapon at all times?

Posted by LarsHJ

Love the style of video, as always you manage to make stuff like this really fun.

As suggestion for another installment I suggest Gears of War 3, final boss on highest difficulty, solo with no mutators.

Posted by digitalslice

fight the cold, unfeeling geometry

Posted by Cirdain

Just Cause 2..... somin'

Posted by wumbo3000

@Slaker117 said:

@msavo said:

@Emiel said:

@MN_MiRajan said:

Yeah, this.

I concur.

Indeed.

Posted by DarkWaterSong

@President_Evil: 2nd this one!!!

Posted by Cirdain
@Slaker117
@msavo said:

@Emiel said:

@MN_MiRajan said:

Yeah, this.

I concur.
I did that on my third attempt. I stopped caring about being good at fps' after that game.

On a side note: the story in the darkness is bloody phenominal. Somebody watched the crow and loved it a whole lot.
Posted by fattonyxxl

@Jeff @Brad Play Demon Soul's! Please!