298 Comments
Posted by outerabiz

that last mission, on an aircraft in Call of Duty 4: modern warfare, was pretty hard on the hardest difficulty.

Posted by Xeirus

@reddjoey said:

Well this justified this month's membership

Pay by the year, it pays back much quicker

Posted by JeanLuc

Dead Space 2 Hardcore!! I've been wanting to see Brad do that since the game came out in January.

Posted by kerse

@wasteguru said:

Dead Space 2 Hardcore!! I've been wanting to see Brad do that since the game came out in January.

this this this

Posted by reddjoey

@Xeirus: On the Xmas list.

Posted by Phoenix778m
@stalefishies I would love to see that considering it took my friend and I all day to do it.
Posted by Jolt92

Best premium video?

Posted by Atilac
Edited by Superfriend

You guys ARE part of the problem. The problem being journalists who have absolutely no idea what an Elder Scrolls game is. Worst part about this: You guys get Skyrim 2 weeks before the people who actually care about it. Yeah, I know I envy you guys for that, but whatever. Fact is: The only coverage I´ve read on Skyrim that seemed capable was from Game Informers´ Andrew Reiner. One guy in the entire world of games journalism who has a clue about TES. That´s not a whole lot.

Sorry for the little rant.

Great feature by the way. Always thought Jeff would be way better at Geometry Wars, since he´s rather good at other twin stick shooters. Edit: Crysis 1 on delta would be fun to watch. It´s not that hard if you play it like Brad (judging from the Quicklook). I hated the alien stuff though, especially on delta. Another "white whale" would be unlocking the cheat in the second level of Goldeneye 007 on N64. I never got that one.

Posted by FesteringNeon

A fun game that would be perfect for this would be trying to obtain all the stars in Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars' minigames (20 different mini games for 100 stars, and 13 tournament matches for 65 stars). It would provide enough variety to keep the video interesting, yet is pretty tough to do, yet still attainable. currently I have 130/165 and again it was pretty easy to get here, but the last 35 would make for a good video :D

Posted by DeadPan

This video is not loading for me.... :(

Posted by Jimbo_N

This is really stresses me out.. man.

Posted by soralapio

This is still the best name for a feature I've ever seen. Whoever came up with it is a fucking genius.

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

I agree with everyone else. Brad for Mile High Club on Veteran on COD4. Hell, any COD levels on veteran are brutal. Videos like these are what make me a proud premium member.

Posted by Soap
Posted by Sinkwater

Arkham city the predator expert campaign?

Posted by zudthespud

They should make a Geometry Wars for the Vita.

Posted by GunslingerPanda

I enjoyed this. I hope it's weekly.

Posted by Invasionone

Anyone else keep thinking that they heard their phone vibrating constantly through this?

Posted by lordofultima

@Superfriend said:

You guys ARE part of the problem. The problem being journalists who have absolutely no idea what an Elder Scrolls game is. Worst part about this: You guys get Skyrim 2 weeks before the people who actually care about it. Yeah, I know I envy you guys for that, but whatever. Fact is: The only coverage I´ve read on Skyrim that seemed capable was from Game Informers´ Andrew Reiner. One guy in the entire world of games journalism who has a clue about TES. That´s not a whole lot.

Sorry for the little rant.

Great feature by the way. Always thought Jeff would be way better at Geometry Wars, since he´s rather good at other twin stick shooters. Edit: Crysis 1 on delta would be fun to watch. It´s not that hard if you play it like Brad (judging from the Quicklook). I hated the alien stuff though, especially on delta. Another "white whale" would be unlocking the cheat in the second level of Goldeneye 007 on N64. I never got that one.

The last thing I want is Skyrim coverage 12 days before the release of Skyrim. They have the game early so they can make the inevitable review/quick look for it. That's the purpose of review copies, to review.

Posted by NorseDudeTR

The title of this video justifies the whole thing. So great!

Posted by Superfriend

@lordofultima said:

The last thing I want is Skyrim coverage 12 days before the release of Skyrim. They have the game early so they can make the inevitable review/quick look for it. That's the purpose of review copies, to review.

Yeah, I get that. Their coverage thus far has been extremely ignorant though. They are not the only ones at that. Almost all the preview coverage written in the last 3-4 months has been from outlets and editors who don´t seem to care much about the Elder Scrolls. Patrick´s a great dude, but his "preview" was just a page of "oh, I´m so afraid of open world games and I don´t like fantasy but I´m sure Skyrim will change that".

That´s stupid. That´s worse than no preview at all. If they can´t send anyone who has something to say about the game and is genuinely interested, they should just not preview it. Most of these articles on other sites have either been flamebait (ign´s horrible comparison to Dark Souls) or extremely uninformed (all of Destructoids coverage, almost all other coverage I´ve read with maybe the exception of Ripten and GameInformer). They were basically just hyping the game like goddamn preteens, using a lot of hyperbole and useless descriptions like "epic". These previews didn´t help anyone. I guess most of these guys are way too busy for big games like TES, and I can´t expect a high level of knowledge about any game and universe from a regular non-fan, but some of these previews were painful.

They were akin to writing a preview of a Halo game and saying: "It´s a shooter and you got a shield, bro. Epic win against these blue alien dudes. I guess your name is Mister Chef or something and there´s a blue lady talking to you on the phone all the time. Story win brah!"

again, way off topic- and I´m sure I sound like a prick.. but whatever. I just want some good review coverage now, so hopefully we won´t end up with armies of "disappointed" kids who were promised the second coming of Christ in some of these stupid, stupid previews.

Posted by laserbolts
@Ramboknife
I'd love to see him attempt a Super Meat Boy PC run for the "Survive entire first world without dieing" achievement called "Wood Boy".
Is it harder on the PC or something?? It was pretty easy on 360 to do the first world without dying.
Posted by geirr

Aww, I was hoping Brad would achieve. Oh well!

I know GoW Horde mode 1-50 with the GB crew is a distant dream scenario for this segment, but that'd be pretty cool.

Or Zaxxon!

Posted by DanceMacabre

I'd definitely vote for more retro stuff like Smash TV and Robotron.

Maybe some the treasure stuff that's now out on XBLA? :)

Posted by Osaladin

Now this is premium content, keep it coming Giantbomb, you alone are justifying my membership.

Posted by Kyle

This NEEDS to be an ongoing feature. I want to see something involving Trials HD.

Posted by Tamaster92

I wanna see pacman ce dx!!

Posted by Swoxx

Fantastic name of the feature I must say.

Posted by scottygrayskull

I think whatever Brad does should involve Deadly Premonition. Maybe do the third spiritual map quest for the infinite rocket launcher. :P

Great video. It was tough to not check the comments before I was done to see if you got it or not. :)

Posted by Huzzabari

Do a Breaking Brad batman arkham city challenge maps

Posted by StriderNo9

I seriously love this game. I'm pretty good at it, but I don't know if I have all the achievements for the first game.

Posted by Mark

I'd like to see him (over a week or so, I guess) do Doom II.

Posted by Eujin

Next Challange: Arkham City Freeflow Perfection 2.0 + 50x combo. 50x combo is easy. Freeflow Perfection is not.

Posted by PlatypusPlatoon

That Tom Hanks bit had me rolling on the floor laughing, too.

Posted by RobKenno

That doom run on nightmare you was on about!

Posted by Skittlenizzle

Love the title of this video. Can't wait for future installments!

Posted by Guided_By_Tigers

Doom Nightmare run.

Posted by Vortextk
@Superfriend: You really need someone to tell you what this game will be and what kind of scores it will get before it just gets reviewed anyway? Come on. And I really doubt patrick's article was supposed to be a by the numbers preview article. None of his stuff is the usual thing I'd read on eurogamer or ign, that's...the point I thought. Be different.
Edited by bcc

I'd love to see some Doom action but Nightmare would just be one failure after another. There's a reason most people don't play on that difficulty: the respawning monsters make many of the levels impossible. It would be entertaining to see Brad try his hand at one of the notoriously difficult megawads like Alien Vendetta or Scythe. Add the "Brutal Doom" mod for extra gibs and hilarious MK-style fatalities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLKZhu_dgxA

Posted by Kear

Great stuff, thanks Brad, hope you try again. I'd love to see you go for that Hard Core achievement on Dead Space 2.

Posted by Tesson

Guitar Hero 2 - Jordan on Expert

Posted by Brendan

So...has anyone here gotten this achievement?

Posted by tankintheair315

Halo reach on Legendary!

Posted by selbie

Everybody enjoys the hot snakes :3

Posted by MattClassic

Brad should play any of the Devil May Cry games on Dante Must Die mode. The HD Collection is supposedly right around the corner. In the meantime, there's Legendary Dark Knight mode in the PC version of DMC4. It's completely insane and DMC4 is on sale on Steam right now for just 10 bucks.

Posted by Little_Socrates

I like these Dead Rising recommendations. Whatever achievements Brad doesn't have, go for those. Let's S-Rank DEAD RISING.

Posted by Box3ru13

If Brad doesn't play some Dark Souls or even Demon's Souls then this segment will be forever incomplete.

Posted by carlthenimrod

What I want to see: Brad versus Mike Tyson in Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!

Posted by shintsurugi

Goddammit Brad, you give me so many heart attacks. My (hopefully beating) heart goes out to you.

I hope you one day find your peace.

PS: Jeff, Patrick, you guys are assholes. But horrifically amusing assholes.