72 Comments
  • 72 results
Posted by Myomoto

'Missing' sound effects, washed out textures (maybe a stylistic choice, but it just looks like low resolution), the voice acting sounds kinda... iffy (at least the Japanese sounded a bit better).

I was really looking forward to this game, but what they've been showing recently has gradually been putting me off, or at least, been lowering my expectations.

Posted by MeatSim

There is more rage in this game then in Rage.

Posted by NuDimon

This voice acting! Why? They better include subtitles and japanese voice overs!!!!
I don't want to play this on mute. ;d

Posted by clumsyninja1

This dude definitely need some skin care products.

Posted by Sword5

Wow. I feel like trailers are getting worse this year. It is either wobble bass or boring these days.

Posted by the_Hollow

Really interesting trailer. Game itself looks great, except for the QTE's.

Posted by Karandras

Was that lightning coming out of his hands or the pure, unbridalled power of over-acting?

Posted by welshguy

Asura with eyes looks wierd. Awful trailer, and not just because of the lack of sound effect toward the end. After how over the top and awesome the previous trailers were, this is a big let down.

Whilst ths game looks gorgeous I'm starting to think its just button mashing between lengthy quick-time events. If that's the case, this is a no no. Really hope I'm wrong about that because I love the design of the characters, the world itself, the plot seems interesting if turning into something a little cliched.

Posted by WaiteyBulger

The dude who voices Asura sounds alot like E Honda or random capcom fighter voice. Am I the only one who heard " Out of my way!" at some point while watching?

Posted by SlightConfuse

Space Akuma will have his vengance

Posted by cinemandrew

Apparently, sound effects were not a priority for this video.

Posted by ptys

Why does he look like a stone guy when his wife and daughter are just normal humans? Kind of weird.

Posted by Wandzat

Wish they'd get different voice actors for these games, feel like I've already heard Asura in 20 other games

Posted by Cartr1dgeBased

@TheChaos: so there is no ending? lame.

Posted by MorkaiTheWolf

He reminds of a rock skin version of kratos...with fewer daddy issues and more arms.

Posted by kzebski

- Daddy I love you!

- Thanks

Posted by Tan

@Doupi said:

Japanese or Japanese-looking-games are not meant to be translated to English...

what?

Posted by Tan

Whoa he's got eyes. Super weird.

Posted by BooDoug187

So, man betrayed by gods, goes and kills said gods, and is angry through out the whole story...

why does that sound so familiar?

Posted by SuperWristBands

Lot's o gruntin'. Never realized just how silly it could sound without background music fighting for dominance.

@gosukiller said:

@NXH: Bayonetta turned out fine enough. I'd welcome any japanese GoW clones if there is even a slim chance of getting something special.

Bayonetta wasn't a God of War rip-off. If you need to call it a rip-off of something, it would be Devil May Cry. There is a big difference :p

Posted by gosukiller

@NXH: Bayonetta turned out fine enough. I'd welcome any japanese GoW clones if there is even a slim chance of getting something special.

Posted by walterbennet

The dialogue sounds like lines that are shouted by characters in fighting games before they do their special moves.

Posted by StealthRaptor

Is said new world going to be called Outer Heaven?

Posted by Game_Baron

@GlenTennis said:

Space Ganondorf is a DICK.

"Space Ganondorf" - good one! +1

Posted by Game_Baron

@JunkanooPunch: Yes, that is a feature in the game.

Posted by Slaegar

he mad

@sideshow:

I agree sadly. It sounded really cool, but this story is getting more and more cliche. It will come down to gameplay.

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

I love the look of this game, but everything else is looking iffy still

Posted by Spiritof

The grunting VO in this game is TOP SHELF!

Posted by Mezmero

The set up makes the story look a lot lamer than I thought it would be. I kind of like the character designs but I guess I was expecting more of a monkey king parable than a God of War rip off. The stylistic choice of having subtle music cues instead of actual sound effects is pretty cool and I hope the sound effects in the final game are good.

Posted by MajesticOverlord

I want, no, need more! When the hell is the continuation coming out!

Posted by omegadude

i think it sounds decent and the voice actor that does the voice of Gara from Naruto is the main character the story seems interesting but i could see some textures that just made me feel like everyone was made of wood or something

Posted by Batmeng

Doesn't work for me without japanese VO.

Posted by Kucheeky

Well this certainly looks original.

Posted by Zapbrader

Ganondorf is in this?

Posted by Marcness

@GlenTennis: Agreed. He IS Ganondorf. And is insane.

Posted by Max_Hydrogen

つづく!

Posted by nohthink

Japanese space God of War!!! Soooo looking forward to play this game lol

Posted by JackSukeru

Hm, weird trailer. There better be actual sound effects in the real game.

Posted by Branthog

I've been looking forward to the Curt Schilling MMO for a long time, but not so interested in this thing, here. I don't care for the name or the art-style or anything else about it. It is nothing like what I would expect from a name like "Project Copernicus" it's supposed to be part of the (if I recall?) then this game really worries me for whatever the eventual Copernicus MMO is going to be.

Posted by Dantekiller

So its like god of war but better lol

Posted by Mumrik

720P for non-subscribers:

Posted by miva2

so japanese and so gameish.

i'm so gonna love this game.

Posted by gosukiller

OMG. I just laughed out loud at

Girl: Welcome home father!

Asura: ........ thanks.

Posted by NXH

Great! Another God of War rip off. Like we have enough of those around.

Posted by 137

@sideshow said:

the more i see of this the less i want it

As soon as they announced it the less I wanted it.

Posted by slantedwindows

this is so bad that it's bad.

Posted by McQuinn

hahahaha. Where are the sound effects?

Posted by gamefreak9

... that is one angry dude...

Posted by A_Wet_Shamwow

I read it as Azura's wrath now I'm disappointed it is not a skyrim trailer

Posted by Contro

Out in February - woo!

• 72 results