337 Comments
Posted by CaLe

I'm too busy playing the game but I want to get an archive of this so I can watch it at some point. Hopefully it shows up on Giant Bomb so I can download it overnight or something.

Posted by Dustpan

Where is the archive!

Posted by Spence_5060

I would also like to know if the FULL video will be posted on Giant Bomb still. I know I can see it on Justin.tv but I would like to see the full thing with fixed audio and everything on GB.

Posted by Tsai

Is this still being archived? been a few days now and nothing

Posted by StealthRaptor
Posted by spyder335

I hope they archive it Im watching pre show atm

Posted by onlineatron

@Cincaid: Obviously I have no solid information, but it took them around 12hrs to archive the pre-stream stuff. Greg's sesh was double that, so I think we'll be looking at sometime tonight for all that. If they are planning it at all.

Posted by Cincaid

Has there been any word yet if they will archive the 12h marathon here on GB? They archived the pre-marathon, and I know I can watch Greg's on Justin, but I'd rather download it from here. :)

Posted by MaFoLu
@Sogeman said:

Does anyone know in which part on Justin.tv Greg killed a dragon? ( I assume he did since he used a shout at the end)

I don't know exactly which part, but it's close to the end.
Posted by Sogeman

Does anyone know in which part on Justin.tv Greg killed a dragon? ( I assume he did since he used a shout at the end)

Posted by lancer75

GREG WHY DID YOU KILL THAT GOAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Posted by Cataphract1014

Want to watch but don't want to be spoiled T_T

Posted by Covenant72

This should eat up most of the time until the midnight release :D

Posted by Merrosh

Awsome:) good thing im up early!

Edited by GioVANNI

Is the live stream going to be for subscribers only? I really need to know, so that I don't miss school for nothing.

EDIT: Nevermind, Ryan said on his twitter that it is not premium only. Can't wait!

Posted by TorMasturba

@Jeff: Will this be archived for subscribers?

Edited by mrshmearo

LOOKS LIKE SCHOOL AND WORK IS RUINING MY LIFE ONCE AGAIN. WNF is keeping me entertained also.

Posted by Dan_CiTi

I have come to realize I am watching Wednesday Night Fights, the pre-show thing at 3 AM then waking up to watch the 11 AM stuff...then going to the Skyrim midnight launch. Good lord.

Posted by CL60

They probably should have stated that Daves thing isn't free.

Posted by Kai7os

Already got the game at the store i work at... dont know if i should get it or not X_X

Posted by h83r

Can't wait for Greg and Skyrim. Should be awesome. In other news, is the Dave show premium only, by any chance?

Edited by falling_fast

to loosely paraphrase the Beastie Boys,

No Sleep Till Skyrim

Posted by Maractor

They've broken the street date release of Skyrim in Australia...brb...snagging a copy and playing it before Greg does

Posted by wizall

I'm all over this.

Posted by AV_Gamer

@Milkman:

My mistake.

In that case, they should let him write the review.

Posted by briansanderson

Will miss Dave starting it off but will check out some of Greg playing Skyrim tomorrow. What a day it will be. Just to think I will have another elder scrolls game in like 25 hours is so awesome.

Posted by Scrawnto

Why of all weeks was this the one that I entered the workforce?! I want to watch it so much!

Posted by teh_destroyer

Elder Scrools all fucking day!

Posted by LinusPauling

I want to watch it so bad, but my aversion to knowing anything about the game beforehand is too strong. Sorry Dave and Greg. I love you, but I can't do it.

Posted by wealllikepie

@caska said:

Daggerfall with Vindave?

you mean davinny?

Posted by Livingitlarge224

@Milkman: Bastion.. Skyrim... SAME THING?!

Posted by sgjackson

@lancer75 said:

Greg Kasavin is a man that I respected more than any other in games journalism. Every time he said anything, I could understand his point of view, which is what I think all games journalists should strive for. It's not about being controversial, or getting the story first, it's about having opinions that people value and being able to articulate them well enough that anyone can at least see why you have the point of view that you do. He's the greatest games journalist I've ever listened to and followed, and I'll love to hear about his thoughts on Skyrim as he plays through it. Giant Bomb continues to put together features that I want to see. I love how diverse it all is. It's not all Quick Looks or news or reviews, they mix it up better than any other games site in my opinion.

I didn't really dive into games journalism until the rise of GiantBomb, but the reasons you state here are the main reasons I like the website in general - everyone has clear tastes and authorial voice, which is unimpeded by outside factors. If Kasavin can bring that level of quality to the Skyrim stream I'm even more excited for it than I was.

Posted by HermanMarte

Late night with Snider, what could possibly go wrong!
Be there at 12

Posted by Milkman

I've decided that I'm just going to hit up the archive when that's up. I'm going to be sleeping through pretty much all of Dave's stream and classes are going to make me miss the first 4 or so hours of the Skyrim stream so I'd rather just see it all from the beginning.

Posted by Milkman

@AV_Gamer said:

Greg should write the review, but since he worked on the game, that would be considered biased.

One good thing going for Greg, if his game developing career doesn't last, he'll easily have a place at Giantbomb.

It's good to have connections.

What? Greg didn't work on Skyrim...

Edited by lancer75

Greg Kasavin is a man that I respected more than any other in games journalism. Every time he said anything, I could understand his point of view, which is what I think all games journalists should strive for. It's not about being controversial, or getting the story first, it's about having opinions that people value and being able to articulate them well enough that anyone can at least see why you have the point of view that you do. He's the greatest games journalist I've ever listened to and followed, and I'll love to hear about his thoughts on Skyrim as he plays through it. Giant Bomb continues to put together features that I want to see. I love how diverse it all is. It's not all Quick Looks or news or reviews, they mix it up better than any other games site in my opinion.

Posted by kazuma_ryuken

This will be 100x better than IGN's 24 Dark souls Marathon! WOOOHOO!

Posted by AV_Gamer

Greg should write the review, but since he worked on the game, that would be considered biased.

One good thing going for Greg, if his game developing career doesn't last, he'll easily have a place at Giantbomb.

It's good to have connections.

Posted by Opuelas

Obviously Dave has to play Daggerfall. For like 8 hours.

Posted by Ujio

Shit, of course I have to work tomorrow but had all the beginning of this week off, right. Fuck. I'll miss the first four hours or so dammit. And why the hell is it releasing on Friday? It should've released yesterday when I was sitting home all day on my ass not having anything to do.

Posted by Dagbiker

oh shit this is going to rock

Posted by orderseeker

I can't wait to see this! I can't wait for Skyrim!

Posted by Jazz2

@sofacitysweetheart: what?

Posted by overlordkai

will be here all 12 hour all thursday

Posted by Jazz2

So exited :)

Posted by spazmaster666

Unfortunately as I have class and a midterm on Thursday, I will be missing the first half of this stream (will have to go back and watch it at Justin.tv archives) but it should be interesting once I get home since I'll be watching the stream AND playing Skyrim at the same time. :)

Posted by Nokterian

Greg is the most coolest person,i loved how he did his review for World of Warcraft back in the day. Through him i bought a lot games because when i was reading or watching his reviews i knew it was value for my money. And the 12 hour marathon of Oblivion was just amazing to see! Cannot wait for Skyrim fantastic he is doing this!

Edited by Ethir88

I too watched his Oblivion live stream and LOVED it, so sad he left Game Journalism so soon after, I'll never forget his Shinobi review, he covered his face "like a ninja" lol! Sorry Gurst but Greg's departure is why I stopped going to Gamespot, not your unfair treatment, but that kept me from ever going back!

Posted by Bwast

Got the day off and I bought some sausages. Let's do this.

Posted by Y2Ken

I've already got my preorder sorted today. That said, I'll definitely be watching.