337 Comments
Posted by TheChaos

I'd rather play it for myself.

Edited by Abendlaender

Would probably be awesome to watch, but I really don't want to spoil myself, even just a little.

Besides, watching someone else play a game over the internet fpr 12 hours makes me feel......lonely

Posted by Binny

THIS JUST IN: Skyrim now available to pre-load on STEAM. It is for me at least...

Posted by buhssuht

how many bags of popcorn do i need?

Posted by StingingVelvet

Since I won't be up late enough to watch Dave and don't want to see 12 hours of Skyrim right before I play it, I REALLY hope these will be archived despite their length.

Posted by wickedsc3

Awesome!

Posted by Vorbis

Won't miss Daves stream, but not sure I want to spoil 12hours of Skyrim. Who am I kidding? I'll probably watch both.

Posted by tourgen

screw it, I'm calling in sick Thursday.

Posted by Pabba

So much crazy coverage!!!

Posted by Reluctant_Hero

Awesome. I can't wait to piss away the work day watching the stream on my iPhone while I wait for the midnight launch.

Posted by PhilESkyline

@Paul_Is_Drunk said:

Yes! I can't wait to see this. Too bad I'll be at work for most of it.

Thank God my job has dual monitors!

Posted by Mumrik

360 version?

Damn...

Also, Gamespot, 1Up, Giant Bomb... others? This is getting crazy.

Posted by Green_Incarnate

Archive this shit. Will be watching.

Posted by jupham

Well, looks like I have to take Thursday off for Skyrim as well as Friday

Posted by Cybexx

I remember watching the entirety of that Oblivion stream. I also remember emailing him (since there was no chat) to help him understand the somewhat obtuse conversation mini-game, fun times.

Posted by Soulblitz

Wait, so it's just going to be Greg on his own? Not an "on the couch" setup with the guys etc? I mean I love Greg and the GB crew, and Jeff said he'd be in the chat, but man. Not sure if 12 hours of one guy playing on his own will do it for me, even if it is Greg. Especially when I still want to play those 12 hours for myself >_>

Posted by yesac2004

Fuck school, my stupid uni had to make Thursday my busiest day with out looking months into the future to see that this epic event is happening.

Unless this isn't going to be archived, in which case seriously fuck school

Posted by 234r2we232

@CL60 said:

@Jeff: Is the thing Dave is doing subscriber only or free for everybody?

Dave is only a community man when they're paying him.

Edited by Mattalorian

I love Greg and I'm so glad he's doing this, but I'll be spending that time playing the game for myself.

Posted by Marz

Dave should play Elder Scrolls 1: Arena to kick things off.

Posted by Bumbuliuz

I still remember watching the Oblivion stream and loving every minute of it. I'm excited to see the Skyrim marathon, I just wish I wasn't on the road that day to get the game. But thankfully there is a 8 hour time difference between San Fran and Iceland :)

Posted by AlexW00d

I'd totally watch this if it wasn't the day before the game comes out. A week or two later sure, but hell if I am ruining the game for myself by watching someone else play it.

Posted by AcidBrandon18

I might check in and watch a little bit, but I don't want anything spoiled for me. I'll deff watch the whole thing if its archived when I get some decent footing in the game myself. :)

Posted by TooWalrus

@PhilESkyline said:

@Paul_Is_Drunk said:

Thank God my job has dual monitors!

Man, a 9-5 desk job sounds pretty good right now. I WANT TO WORK FOR THE MAN! I LOVE THE MAN!

Posted by Alex_S

I hope this will all get posted in parts later, at least for subscribers. I can't watch the whole thing for 12 hours straight. Or even 20 hours if you count the pre-game show.

Posted by thankqwerty

Why can you have the game on thursday but I have to wait till friday .......

Posted by Tarsier

is this going to be for premium members only

Posted by TatsurouXIII

@sofacitysweetheart said:

@CL60 said:

@Jeff: Is the thing Dave is doing subscriber only or free for everybody?

Dave is only a community man when they're paying him.

You wanna see quality Hardcore Dave you gotta pay! I can only speak for myself, but as a paid member I don't see a reason why you should be mooching off of us.

Posted by Velamo05

I completely forgot about this and scheduled something during the only time I'd get to see any of the stream :l

Man, I hope they archive some of this! :(

Posted by jakob187

I wanna get Skyrim super bad, but I'm playing Dark Souls right now and I feel too torn to try and play them both.

Posted by hwy_61
@Paul_Is_Drunk

Posted by Mumrik

@MormonWarrior said:

I am excite.

EDIT: It is mildly weird how you guys usually skirt around any mention of where you did all this video stuff previously, i.e. GameSpot. Just sayin'. Here's a link to some clips from that marathon.

VEOH. God damn it. I really don't want to install their player...

Posted by Nottle

Greg Kaskyrim sounds like a great idea.

Posted by Getz

Am I going to stay up until 3 AM to watch Dave play video games? Probably.

Posted by Ujio

@yesac2004 said:

...seriously fuck school

Words of wisdom indeed.

Edited by MrKlorox

Hail Sithis!

Posted by This_Dude

Hopefully I don't have to work on Thursday...

Posted by Tsai

I'm a Skyrimer

Posted by Figcoinc

A solid 12-hour run with one game!? I watched the guys at Video Games Awesome stream 5-6 hour runs, and look completely exhausted by the end of it. Pat the NES Punk just did a 24 hour run playing all of his Nintendo games (he actually owns almost all of them). He was delirious halfway through.

Only those who are completely awesome, and mad will be willing to do this.

God speed Mr. Kasavin. God speed.

Posted by Nux

I can't wait for this.

Posted by IronScimitar

I still have the old file of him doing the Oblivion playthru. Those where great times.

Kasavin is the Originator of the Quick Look.

Posted by Sparky_Buzzsaw

I watched about 4-5 hours of Greg Kasavin's Oblivion stream when it was happening and loved it. I'm really stoked to see this, though I might only watch bits of it live until I've had my hands on the game for a bit.

Posted by DaemonBlack

I want to watch this so bad.. but I want to not be spoiled much more.

Posted by XAMS

I hope you guys trigger the fire alarm on him as a joke.

Posted by HaroldoNVU

I'll have to watch it on the weekend. Damn college assignments.

Posted by ElixirBronze

Watch Greg spoil 12 hours from an interesting game? Nah I'll pass, had it been a few from the GB quartet it would probably be a different story.

Posted by RenegadeSaint

Oblivion was a triumph of game design and sheer joy. If Skyrim is half as good, I will be cut off from society for several months.

Posted by ALavaPenguin

I am so excited about this I always wished this site had more Greg

Posted by TheDudeOfGaming

I'll be there Jeff, see you soon Greg, you sexy Russian bastard!

@Ujio said:

@yesac2004 said:

...seriously fuck school

Words of wisdom indeed.

They truly are though.