337 Comments
Posted by marbleCmoney

I'll probably only watch a couple hours because I don't want to spoil too much of the experience, but I think this is an awesome idea nonetheless.

Posted by Dryker

If only I could be there for the entire thing. More notice would have allowed to request it off, and seeing how I was out sick just a week ago, I can't use that one again. I'll definitely be turning down overtime, though.

Posted by MeatSim

This time will get raw uncut Greg Kasavin.

Posted by Brackynews

@Tsai said:

I'm a Skyrimer

I'm a Skyrhymer. FO' HEAVY D YO!

@Nottle said:

Greg Kaskyrim sounds like a great idea.

I laughed at that more that I probably should have. :)

Anyway, this is nice because I won't be trying Skyrim anytime soon. Uncharted 3 finally got delivered not 2 hours ago, Arkham City on PC lands in a couple weeks, and like Jakob I'm already hip deep in Dark Souls. Then the holidays will probably be a lot of Star Trek Online and SWTOR. And besides all that, there's Minecraft going "gold". 2011 is going to be one of those years we talk about in 2020.

Posted by Zor

Can i have 5 on a fire alarm going off during the show? (If i recall correctly it happen at 2:30 am last time, but that isn't possible this time considering the start time).

Posted by D_O_A

Would have preferred Vinny (or jeff) playing it, but i am looking forward to watching daves video.

Also Vinny+dave quickooks ftw

Posted by Branthog

You guys are fucking high. We're all asleep at 8:00 AM, unless we're stuck having to be at a job or in school at 8:00 AM. This shit should be an over night thing. Also, twelve fucking hours. Holy shit.

Posted by 234r2we232

@TatsurouXIII said:

@sofacitysweetheart said:

@CL60 said:

@Jeff: Is the thing Dave is doing subscriber only or free for everybody?

Dave is only a community man when they're paying him.

You wanna see quality Hardcore Dave you gotta pay! I can only speak for myself, but as a paid member I don't see a reason why you should be mooching off of us.

No, there are quite a few deluded jerks with credit cards. I wouldn't doubt that.

Posted by Krakn3Dfx

Dave Snider, a fan of man, the father of my unborn children, and player of Elder Scrolls.

Posted by HistoryInRust

Dave playing Morrowind would be pretty great.

Posted by RadixNegative2

Greatest thing ever. There is no one I would rather watch play Skyrim than Greg. And the fact that Dave is preceding it with past Elder Scrolls games makes this whole thing perfect.

Posted by Tsai

Why not, since we've already gotten roughly 12 hours of Skylanders from Jeff :P

Posted by Eggroll822

yes! awesome!

Posted by Dark_Lord_Spam

I AM feeling saucy, Jeff Gerstmann.

Posted by natetodamax

I assume it'll be archived? Hopefully?

Posted by Caduceus77

Will this be archived at all that day? I will be at work except for the last couple hours and would love to watch from the beginning when I get home.

Posted by TehJedicake

WHO ELSE FUCKING LOVES GIANTBOMB AS MUCH AS I DO (and Greg/Supergiant Games)

Posted by Claude

I'm ready for my Skyrimjob. Bring it on motherfuckers.

Posted by EricNStuff

Greg Kassavin is my mineral.

Posted by Willin

That's the best picture of Greg.

Posted by project343

I'll probably miss the first 30 minutes, but then I'll be there for the rest. So excited!

Posted by Crabs_on_the_beach

@Claude said:

I agree Skyrimjobs all around.

Thanks Max Scoville

Posted by FormulaDeuce

It's times like this that I wished I had a desk job or worked out of my house.

Posted by FoolishChaos

Aw, none of the GB crew are going to join in? Greg is awesome, but more is always better!

Although I don't think I'll watch much anyway. I've been looking forward to this game for too long to get spoiled the day before I play it

Posted by Claude
@Crabs_on_the_beach said:

@Claude said:

I agree Skyrimjobs all around.

Thanks Max Scoville

I actually got crabs on the beach. It was Fort Lauderdale, Florida, spring break. Good times.
Posted by ArclightBorealis

This better be archived. School wouldn't take kindly to me skipping classes just to watch a man play a game for 12 hours over the internet.

Posted by jennoa

This is going to be so amazing. I can't wait to watch both Greg and Dave tackle the different elder scroll games.

Posted by AuthenticM

Play Morrowind, Dave!!

Posted by krabboss

It's cool you'd do something like this and I imagine many people will get something out of it, but it doesn't sound like much fun to watch somebody play through a slow paced open world RPG.

Posted by metalsnakezero

So ready for Greg playing Skyrim like he did with Oblivion.

Posted by Grixxel

Augh, now I have to keep Dave company, great.

Posted by NegativeCero

That image is begging to be photoshopped if it hasn't been already.

Posted by SneakyCastro

Yay! I watched his oblivion and saints row marathons back in the day so I can't wait to see this

Posted by FreedomTown

Wish it woulda been Vinny!!!!!!

Posted by JEC03

Good stuff Greg has alot of great insight into games I look forward to this.

Posted by bybeach

Watching a whole lot of this. It is an immense game anyways, so I do not feel bad about the content. I actually want to see if I like it, I'm not too big on most fantasy, except Tolkien.

It will be also a one-sided hello to the good old times back in the day, to and with Greg Kasavin. He is responsible for a whole bunch of other ppl. we more or less still hear of, the ingenuity and innovation that came out of early Gamespot. It was a training ground for many, and Kasavin himself was both learning new ropes and in turn being a mentor to many concerned. It was because of his tutelage we see gaming sites today go far being just doing reviews.

Excellent to see Mr. Kasavin in this format again, and I will also see what I think of Skyrim.

Posted by Twinblade34

Would love to watch this, but im trying very hard to avoid any skyrim content. sorry =[

Posted by project343

Just going to put this in here...

Posted by Mars_Cleric

it starts 3am Friday here

Posted by LordCrom

AMAZING! I still remember staying up all night watching him play through Oblivion:) Darn fire alarm:P

Posted by gla55jAw

Totally considering skipping class so I can get in on this from the beginning.

Posted by Agent47

Let me guess no one is going to watch it because they will be too busy playing Skyrim and when they want to go watch it it will be a premium member thing, right?

Posted by Jawshua

@Agent47: No..this is happening before anyone would even have the game.

Posted by Claude
@project343: Pretty cool. I had never seen that video review. Here's Greg's Oblivion review.

Posted by tiara

Is it just going to be a dark room with a chained-up Greg Kasavin playing Skyrim?

Posted by zig

Greg's Oblivion marathon was awesome, I still remember it fondly. Will be tuning in for this.

Edited by CodeFire

12 Hours of Skyrim, 12 Hours of Greg Kasavin!

Skyrim is vastly approaching!

My new PC parts arrives tomorrow!

Posted by siaynoq

He's gonna play it for twelve hours on Thursday? Well...so am I though?

Posted by sissylion

Hope this one doesn't get ended by a fire alarm going off!

Posted by Jimbo_N

The circle if finally complete. And so am I !