242 Comments
Posted by AaronChance

The ending made me laugh till it hurt.

Skyward Sword does have a great style, but the screenshots I've seen of it running on Dolphin make it look incredible.

Posted by Winternet

I want to be a believer too.

Posted by LegendaryChopChop

Oh jeez, these graphics. I know it's so "wrong" of me to say, especially since it's Zelda, but that looks painful.

Posted by Wikitoups

great video review patrick, and god damnit will!

Posted by Mumrik

@LegendaryChopChop said:

Oh jeez, these graphics. I know it's so "wrong" of me to say, especially since it's Zelda, but that looks painful.

Looks awesome in Dolphin though. Really shows what a shame it is that the Wii isn't HD

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=32757517&postcount=5696

Posted by illmatic19

I died laughing at the end.

Posted by Theresonlyone

@NakAttack Confusing?

It is to me.

Posted by xite

Is this Patrick's first video review? Cool!

Posted by SirBilly

What a great video review! Keep the reviews coming Patrick. I thoroughly enjoy what you have to say.

Posted by dudeglove

@Humanity said:

@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

Why does Link look like Justin Beiber?

Better question is, why does Justin Bieber look like Link?

Posted by hwy_61

DAE have muddled blurry quality in HD?

Posted by StriderNo9

I'm sold.

Posted by roksco

Great review, Will's face makes it even better.

Posted by SuperSambo

So many jaggies....

Posted by bhhawks78

Be so much more interested with HD + dual analog controls. meh

Posted by Afroman269

Patrick explained things way better in the video review than the text. Good review.

Posted by Dino_Sousa

Creepy Will face again!! Stay away from Zelda, man. I can see your nasty thoughts!

Posted by csl316

Pretty sure this is Patrick's first video review, not bad at all.

Though I had that Will face cleared from my memory forever, grr...

Posted by RedCricketChase

Omg he kept saying Skyloft. I need to go shoot more arrows into things in Skyrim.

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

This game looks gorgeous. I can't wait to try it

Posted by FreakAche

I'm pretty excited for this game, but I'm more so looking forward to WiiU Zelda games, as they'll hopefully opt to put motion controls aside, while possible maintaining a few holdovers such as fairly intuitive applications like "point to shoot arrows".

Posted by FrakesFace

Anyone know if it's possible to get the music that plays at 4:25 in the review? I REALLY like that clarinet solo.

Posted by Jimjamjaha

Add one more to the list of people who thought Patrick articulated himself much better here than in the write up.

I'm about 15 hours in so far and I'm having a blast. I dont think the lack of a quest log is that much of an issue as you neevr have that much on your plate at any given time, I do agree about the upgrades for the most part, the game needs to be a little more difficult for there to be any point.

Posted by Solh0und

Great job on your first video review,PK!

Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1

Way to make it dirty at the end, guys. Really, that was a nice job.

Posted by gbrading

Nice first video review Patrick! Haven't got the "This is my video review voice" nailed down yet, but that will come with practice. :)

Posted by sirdesmond

Great review. I have a feeling it will match my thoughts of the game pretty closely, if I ever get around to playing it. Also, Will's face is hilarious.

Posted by Brackynews

Love it!

Posted by Winsord
Posted by Otzlowe

I'm usually a snob about graphical quality, but this game has an awesome art direction and I'm glad to see that cleverness in designers is not dead, when they're forced to work with the limitations of their console.

As a diehard Zelda fan who doesn't exactly own a Wii, this has compelled me to find some way to play the game. Great review, Patrick.

Posted by alanm26v5

Maybe I'm imagining things, but I swear this game looks better on my TV than this video.

Posted by Mathey

Art style's got a sort of Scandanavian thing goin' on. Real nice.

Posted by NTM

@RockmanBionics said:

Must've read the "coming up" wrong, cause I was expecting a quicklook.

Posted by CitizenJP

Excellente review.

Posted by LiquidSwords

Awesome, a Patrick video review! Will is in need of nugs!

Posted by spiceninja

@alanm26v5: This video is highly compressed to be in 360p. So it more than likely looks a lot better on your TV.

Posted by oldskooldeano

Is this Patrick's first video review? Good job! Although you look a bit pasty in this vid. You should get out more, catch some rays or something..

Posted by wukong

Zelda looks like Patrick in drag.

Posted by TheHT

@DeF: neither have I, but that bit when he was flying looked like it hitched a bit. could just be the video i guess.

Posted by nyv

Patrick, you should speak up a little bit next time you're doing this. In comparison to hearing you in a QL it was as if you had a gun behind the camera pointed at you. Other then that nice first time!

Posted by chw

Some really awesome music beds in this review.  Where are they from?  Can I download them somewhere?

Posted by Afroman269

@PlasmaBeam44 said:

@alanm26v5: This video is highly compressed to be in 360p. So it more than likely looks a lot better on your TV.

Even in HD it still looks better on my tv. It also helps to have some distance from the screen.

Posted by MrBubbles

the endings to these video reviews are always the best also good review patrick

Posted by Enigma777

I swear Link looks like a total chick in this...

Posted by facer_hugger

Played a few hours. It's a Wii game. And it's ugly.

That's all. Hope everyone else loves it and proposes to it. But to me, well, it's a Wii game. I also play games on my iPhone. I avoid 3D movies. there is a brick wall behind the guy on the tested ad below where I am typing. My pubic hair is as relevant and interesting.

Posted by Dan_CiTi

@facer_hugger said:

Played a few hours. It's a Wii game. And it's ugly.

That's all. Hope everyone else loves it and proposes to it. But to me, well, it's a Wii game. I also play games on my iPhone. I avoid 3D movies. there is a brick wall behind the guy on the tested ad below where I am typing. My pubic hair is as relevant and interesting.

That's too bad.

Posted by Hot_in_rhinos

@Harkat said:

Will's cum face, brilliant. I feel proud to have contributed to that.

You...contributed to his cum face? I'm just saying...wording...might want to watch it.

Posted by RandomInternetUser

Something is really wrong with Link's face. His lips just look fucking weird. I would really like to play this, however.

Posted by brophdog

MadDog Klepek layin it down

Posted by Death_Unicorn

Great review, Patrick!