336 Comments
Edited by TekZero
Posted by Jodski
Posted by TekZero

Byan and Batrick at it again....

Posted by DanTheGamer32

1 Maiden Suit, 1 Tonic and 1 ether?? Sounds like a party! ;D

Posted by Chazzi27

Science in 5 letters? Syens That'd probably be the closest you could get, and then Lucca's name is completely unrecognizable...Bucca isn't half bad lol

Posted by Hargreaves93

That is one of the best battle themes I have ever heard - loving the bass line!

Posted by Sayishere

DIABLOS

lol

btw enjoying this so far, but the fact that both patrick and ryan have played the game before (to a certain degree) makes it less entertaining in my eyes, but to be honest....a NEW ER, thats all that matters.

Posted by AgileNate

"What is this, From Dusk Till Dawn Shit?" I choked a lil on my fried rice laughing.

Posted by Majkiboy

This is some fringe stuff!

Posted by Smokey_Earhole

@gbrading said:

Things are going well so far. It's a different take on the ER, but it still feels genuine. I'm enjoying it.

Patrick totally stumbled upon a great idea for a website. I'd definite use a site where you could write reviews for in-game restaurants and bars. You'd be able to review everything from the bar in Mass Effect 2 to the cafe in Persona 4 which does the beef bowl challenge.

That is the nerdiest idea in nerd history.

Posted by circle_of_iron

What a great game...

Posted by CharAznable

I'm glad that Ryan seems to be having fun with this, I'm digging the new ER so far.

Posted by Lelcar

This episode is extremely funny. I love Ryan and Pat!

Posted by iTreefish

"Earthworm Jim arm", my first thought upon seeing that so many years ago...

Posted by Undeadpool

I absolutely LOVE in this translation that Frog (Brog?) sounds like AN INSANE PERSON. NO ONE else in the medieval era talks like he does!

Edited by gbrading

Things are going well so far. It's a different take on the ER, but it still feels genuine. I'm enjoying it.

Patrick totally stumbled upon a great idea for a website. I'd definite use a site where you could write reviews for in-game restaurants and bars. You'd be able to review everything from the bar in Mass Effect 2 to the cafe in Persona 4 which does the beef bowl challenge.

Posted by VisariLoyalist

www.kindasinisternuns.com we could make a lot of money

Posted by Picard

Best JRPG of all time.

Posted by tourgen

hey this seems to be working out well.  Good fun.

Edited by Kosayn

Brog, Byla, Brobo, Bagus...

also

Down... and to the Left. Down... and to the Left.

Posted by hawkinson76

I hope Ryan continues to mix it up with the Techs, that's what made the combat in Final Fantasy 6 and 13 so satisfying for me.

Posted by Orange_Pork

Shoutouts to Paint Shop Pro. Mid to late 90s, all about that sprite editing for the grandiose RPG Maker 95 games you were making.

Posted by jagenheim

@Ghostface318 said:

1 save slot! Commit to it!

Yeah. WTF is up with multiple saveslots. That's not in the spirit of ERs...

Posted by Splitterguy

@paulunga: I know where you're coming from and was kind of thinking the same thing at one point, but what you're saying simply isn't true. If you want a reminder of how shitty the internet is, go look at comments for these same videos on youtube. Giant Bomb's community isn't anywhere near that level of crazy, there are just more vocal assholes because there are more people here than ever before. Which is a good thing!

Posted by FoxMulder

So yeah....watching this is really making me want to go back and finish the DS version...god I love this game. Especially the music. I wish Skyrim didn't come out yet so I could focus on this and 3 other DS games I got right before it came out!

Posted by kollay

PR Brog for EVO '12

Posted by Minos

i'm going to watch this all the way to the end...

Posted by dropabombonit

Always go with Brog

Posted by Sammo21

I love how the people complaining are still going to WATCH EVERY SINGLE EPISODE

Posted by oneidwille

Glad to see another endurance run is taking place. I love these.

Posted by KILLER_CATT

Again.. please turn the game-sound a bit down.. :(

Otherwise great episode, guys.. ;)

Posted by rmanthorp

I can't wait until Robo becomes Bobo. :P

Posted by Shiro_Shishi

@cyraxible said:

And today is the day I close the comments and don't look back. You people complaining are fucking ridiculous.

And today is the day I love you. Well said.

Posted by Swoxx

@Sweep: I'll just take that as you stalking me cause you love me, It's all good!

Posted by Sweep

@Swoxx said:

@Sweep said:

@Swoxx said:

FIRST!!!111

Am I doing it right, you guys?

No.

So I assume that means that you're going to go into every video and remove every comment like that then, seems only fair.

Naw, I'm too lazy for that. You just got lucky.

<3

Posted by Gerhabio

Damn... Exactly 300 comments? Well, not no more.

Posted by thuiscool

Having never played chronotrigger, the game seems pretty fun.

Posted by Gamer_152

Enjoying more Brono Trigger. I just kind of wish the protagonist didn't look like Dragonball and it scares the life outta me that Ryan and Patrick's battery could just die at any moment and this whole thing is over.

Posted by WalkerD

Not digging Patrick pointing out future events or trying to explain literally every aspect of the game. Just sit back and play. Everyone knows why Chrono Trigger is great you don't need to prove to everyone that you also know.

I was skeptical of this whole thing from the get-go, but I'm mildly enjoying it. Sure it's not quite as good as previous Endurance Runs, but if this had been called something else like "Ryan and Patrick's Retro Run-through" or something equally different, I'd welcome the feature with open arms.

Posted by Swoxx

@Sweep said:

@Swoxx said:

FIRST!!!111

Am I doing it right, you guys?

No.

So I assume that means that you're going to go into every video and remove every comment like that then, seems only fair.

Posted by SuperfluousMoniker

Oh man, Ryan is going to die so hard on Yaksha. I can't wait.

Posted by ThreePi

My fears with this ER have been realized. With P4 I knew jack about the game, so I was as clueless as they were. Havin played CT multiple times and knowimg the game top to bottom its going to infuriate me when they miss a secret, like the two they already skipped in the Cathedral. There's gonna be a lot of angry yelling at my screem for the next couple months.

Posted by Meptron

looking forwards to Byla's appearance

Posted by Vexxan

Hammer that science!

Posted by Count_Zero

I am really liking the Chrono Trigger Endurance Run (and I should really go back and watch the Persona 4 Endurance Run).

While I doubt Ryan or Patrick are reading this - before you go back, swing by the weapons shop - there's a gun there that Bucca can use that's better than her current pea-shooter.

Posted by pancakehumper

This episode actually sold me on this ER.

Posted by ArchTeckGuru8

I like Patricks goal. Hope he does that.

Posted by Chet_Rippo

This is great! I give it 3 stars!

Posted by Drrizzit

Ugh! Endurance run tradition says 1 save. Gosh Ryan.

Posted by HerbieBug

Oh geez Patrick, you're a professional writer. I will hear no more inquiries as to the official wordness of common words like environs.