206 Comments
Posted by IanYarborough

Jar Time is awesome and appreciated, but it makes me sort of wistful for rides on the Nintendownload Express. All aboard, brutha!

Posted by illegalnull

Great video Jeff, you should do these 1-on-1s more often!

Posted by IanYarborough

@Rhaknar: So you're saying that you don't trust Jeff's impartiality and integrity as a reviewer? The same guy who was fired from Gamespot for giving an honest review to a game ( Kane & Lynch ) that was being heavily advertised on the site? Relax, Jeff'll get it right.

Posted by IanYarborough
Posted by championfetus

@wigg: Not necessarily. My girlfriend is messy as fuck.

Posted by Troncek

Sidekicking system that CoH and GW2 have/will have is the solution for you Jeff. Your friends can up or down level you at any time so you can always play together. :)

Posted by MisterMouse

Be Good!

Posted by CaLe
@thornie said:

Jeff is so so right about crazy people. I work in the Media/Music industry and there a lot of young people who intern for us and trying to break into the industry. A lot of them have their own blogs, music sites, etc etc. and a lot of them are fucking crazy. It's amazing how many people who are great on email and on the internet, show up and are completely whacked out and socially awkward in person. Being personable, pleasant, and grounded is such a HUGE part of being successful in a professional workplace. I'm sorry, no one wants to deal with crazy, or just strange people even if their writing and talents are awesome.

Crazy is dependent on one's perception. Someone might see Jeff's room and think he is 'crazy'. You might be crazy to those crazy people who you find crazy. I'm sure a lot of people would have called people like Bill Gates, Will Wright and John Carmack crazy. Basically, I'm saying you are probably crazy.
Posted by TatsurouXIII

ear.

Posted by sofakingstewpit

Be good.

Posted by Winternet

Yay, Jeff answered my question. 1st goal in life - complete.

In which category is this video on? I only find it in the Latest category.

Edited by Christoffer

I have to point out that you're totally wrong, Jeff. The #1 mod, for Skyrim, right now is NOT "clean female faces", but... "Better females". So you're wrong... about mods... being all creepy.... right?

Edit: Oh that totally made the females much better, great mod.

Posted by TepidShark

Man, Jeff must use some weird codec for these videos. I wanted to cut the clip of him answering my question to show my friends, but Final Cut won't do the prompt to convert the sequence to match clip settings for this video (I tried it on a regular quick look and the prompt came up just fine.)

Posted by barberforce

@Jeff, thanks for the Beat around the bush joke :D covered my monitor in beer \o/

Posted by Winternet

I am going to be good, thanks to you Mysterious Fox, uhh, I mean, Jeff.

Edited by gike987

@Christoffer said:

I have to point out that you're totally wrong, Jeff. The #1 mod, for Skyrim, right now is NOT "clean female faces", but... "Better females". So you're wrong... about mods... being all creepy.... right?

Edit: Oh that totally made the females much better, great mod.

The top file is actually No More Blocky Faces (which is a great mod). Better females is the most endorsed file in the last two weeks.

Edited by Velamo05

Jeff looks rather dapper in his jacket-hoodie ensemble :P

Posted by jillsandwich

Perfect Dark Zero?

All the hits.

Posted by Gregomasta

Kristy's husband! Did your wife get the message?

Posted by evanbower

Poetry, my man. Happy holidays Jeff.

Posted by Konanda

King of Soundtracks is first run I believe, so ya pre-order copies.

Posted by MrLahey96

"Number 1, Don't be crazy." lol

Posted by Jackel2072

YOUR PARENTS WILL STILL DIE! 

god damn he delivers that line so cold. i loose it every time. 

Posted by GeneralDAS

I think what Jeff means by "don't be crazy" is to be articulate, be able to have rhyme and reason to your quirks, or at least be able to sell/explain them, be professional when need-be, and be respectful. In other words, be socially acceptable. I don't think that's anything too hard to understand.

Posted by zoozilla

I am definitely spending some time doing whatever this holiday season.

Happy Holidays, GB.

Posted by oneidwille

"I don't even know if I answered your question, but the shit sounded good", and that's why I read these.

Posted by selbie

@Velamo05 said:

Jeff looks rather dapper in his jacket-hoodie ensemble :P

This, the duder is stylin' it up this episode :P

Posted by MachoFantastico

Love this, couldn't stop laughing at Jeff talking to that dudes girlfriends.

Agree with Jeff to about MMO's. I don't like having to mix with others to achieve something in the game I'd rather do myself.

I want Jeff's coat, where he get that?

Edited by Pop

Just gonna say it Jeff, you have a lot of shitty games :D

edit: also I wish someone did break into Jeff's house to see him grab a bat walk out of frame and hear gunshots and a woman scream and then walks back on screen holding a head :D. I've been watching too many movies I think.

Posted by Garfunkle

That's... a lot of games.

Posted by TheSouthernDandy
@vikingdeath1 said:

Now i love me some Star Trek, I actually recently watch all of TNG for the first time and thought it was phenomenal....... But damnit Jeff JEDI ARE COOL TOO!

Yup. Star Wars is awesome. You is wrong Jeff. WRONG!
That wife bit was hilarious.
Posted by gustl

Weird, I think Jeff can see me over my webcam.

Posted by WickedCobra03

Jar time! Downloading now, will watch later tonight when I don't have internet... or at least internet that can stream movies and such.

Posted by Alphazero

Fantasy Wookiee Laser Sword Bullshit is the name of my Star Wars Music Only cover band. We've got an Old Republic guild. Want to go on raids with us, Jeff? You have to be on at 10pm! 

Posted by seanord

shelves are gettin' FULL. words to live by.

Edited by Kryptinite

Where do I send questions?

Posted by Kryptinite

@WickedCobra03: I JUST REALIZED I CAN DOWNLOAD THIS!!! Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Wandering_Idiot

@Dany said:

I have never watched a Jar video ever, If I star now with this one, does it ruin the story? Or should it be seen in chronoligcal order?

There is a deep and complex serialized story. Sure, it may seem like just random Q&A sessions with Jeff, but if you look below the surface it's actually a portrayal of one man's descent into madness. In the end we'll find out there were never any viewers sending in questions, IT WAS JUST JEFF SENDING THEM TO HIMSELF ALL ALONG!!! *Inception-bwooom*

Posted by RVonE

Where can I get in on this +2 to suck bracer action?

Posted by TommyH

Thumbs up Jeff, these types of features are what makes GB what it is, keep 'em coming.

Posted by DarkbeatDK

Star Wars > Star Crash > Flash Gordon (the movie) > Buck Rogers in the 21st Century > Space Balls > Galaxy Quest > White men can't jump > Star Trek

Posted by dunnihdd

Has Jeff ever done a video where he's shown his entire collection? He's brought in parts of his collection for things like Mortal Monday and the SNES party but I think it would be cool to see just how big it is.

Posted by MrJorOwe

Someone tell me where he got that jacket. Is it the 'members only' style jacket he talked about buying in one video/podcast? I need it inside me..

Posted by Mercanis

Star Trek shout-out! Aw, yeah. (Star Trek is in such a sleepy state at the moment, I'll take what I can get.)

Posted by JuggaloAcidman

Wtf? Why do people hate Juggalos so much! Music can be a religious experience... It's called christian rock! I'm sure there are a few Juggalos that actually see it as a "religious" experience... But like I said before... Making an opinion about a group of people... Based on the actions of a few... Is called stereotyping and is racist. Just a thought... Your a jerk! It's ok... You people are filled with hate... Not just for us... But your shitty existance in general. You see... When your a complete looser with no life... It's very easy to judge others to make yourself feel better. 9 times out of 10 bully's are compensating for they're own short comings when they tease you on yours. So, in review.... If you dis on a group of people without provication your more then likely a bully/racist... Someone with nothing better to do then attempt to bring others down.... And your more then likely attempting to bring others down because you yourself have a short coming (small penis, pee brain, etc) that your trying to distract yourself from... I learned that in college... Shortly after that with skill and hard work I landed a sweet job and now 10 years later I own my own home.... And 2 trucks... I also happen to be a Juggalo.... Whats that about all Juggalos be zealot loosers again?

Posted by Wandering_Idiot

@JuggaloAcidman said:

Wtf? Why do people hate Juggalos so much!

Right now, I'm going to say it's because they're apparently incapable of using periods and spaces instead of ellipses.

Posted by JeffGerstFan

@JuggaloAcidman said:

Wtf? Why do people hate Juggalos so much! Music can be a religious experience... It's called christian rock! I'm sure there are a few Juggalos that actually see it as a "religious" experience... But like I said before... Making an opinion about a group of people... Based on the actions of a few... Is called stereotyping and is racist. Just a thought... Your a jerk! It's ok... You people are filled with hate... Not just for us... But your shitty existance in general. You see... When your a complete looser with no life... It's very easy to judge others to make yourself feel better. 9 times out of 10 bully's are compensating for they're own short comings when they tease you on yours. So, in review.... If you dis on a group of people without provication your more then likely a bully/racist... Someone with nothing better to do then attempt to bring others down.... And your more then likely attempting to bring others down because you yourself have a short coming (small penis, pee brain, etc) that your trying to distract yourself from... I learned that in college... Shortly after that with skill and hard work I landed a sweet job and now 10 years later I own my own home.... And 2 trucks... I also happen to be a Juggalo.... Whats that about all Juggalos be zealot loosers again?

You mad bro?

Posted by Thor_Molecules

@dagas said:

What's with the hate of the Better Females mod? Who wouldn't want that? Also it's made by a girl so according to the logic of the Skullgirls devs it's not sexist (topical).

Christ, I'd personally prefer keeping my medieval-themed RPG free of dumb, trashy, hollywood whores, thanks.

This is almost as embarrassing as the HL2 Alyx FakeFactory mod.

Posted by MeatSim

Now I wanna see those game shelves.

Posted by Kinapuff

"Your parents will die."

- Jeff.