206 Comments
Edited by Curufinwe

NG+ on Batman AC is a fantastic experience that doesn't take too long to get thru if you skip all the sidequests. I'll bare Jeff's lack of experience of that part of the game when Batman comes up in the GotY stuff.

Posted by reversethedevil

is that moonshine?

Posted by TwoLines

@dagas said:

What's with the hate of the Better Females mod? Who wouldn't want that? Also it's made by a girl so according to the logic of the Skullgirls devs it's not sexist (topical).

That's not how real people look like. Who... who thinks this is better? She has make-up on! MAKE-UP! Also, she looks like an alien lady.

Posted by ChaosTony
@Buckfitches said:

@dagas said:

What's with the hate of the Better Females mod? Who wouldn't want that? Also it's made by a girl so according to the logic of the Skullgirls devs it's not sexist (topical).

Christ, I'd personally prefer keeping my medieval-themed RPG free of dumb, trashy, hollywood whores, thanks.

This is almost as embarrassing as the HL2 Alyx FakeFactory mod.

Wow really? So a little makeup instantly makes someone a dumb, trashy, whore? GTFO with your misogynistic shit. 
Posted by amir90

Wait what?

On the one hand, Jeff feels that one needs to get updated on the status of the game's development, e.g gotten better or worse, as he said it, yet he disqualified Dark Souls, when almost all of the problems he mentioned was fixed? :P

Good video nonetheless.

Edited by CptBedlam

@amir90 said:

Wait what?

On the one hand, Jeff feels that one needs to get updated on the status of the game's development, e.g gotten better or worse, as he said it, yet he disqualified Dark Souls, when almost all of the problems he mentioned was fixed? :P

Good video nonetheless.

Jeff just doesn't like, or rather, doesn't "get" Dark Souls ... that's all. One man's opinion. Still love him but it's a well established fact that he has the worst taste when it comes to videogames. :P