311 Comments
Posted by stumblebum

Is it just me, or does Tim Schafer look kinda like King Buzzo from the Melvins?

Posted by Valoammus

Never thought I would be impressed by a Kinect game. That looks actually fun.

Posted by Laini

The dance party cracked me up :D

It seems quite impressive from a technical stand point but I can't imagine the novelty would last long.

Posted by JoeyRavn

Woah, that's Tim Schafer. I still hard to believe Giant Bomb could call the man behind Psychonauts and he would come and play his new game with them. That's amazing :O

Posted by killawogg

Double fine u got my 10 bucks when this comes out, of course I buy everything they put out lol

Drunk friends are gonna love this

Posted by buhssuht

and that, is how to have fun with kinect

Posted by DeathbyYeti

That was wonderful.

Posted by thebatmobile

Oh, the Will Smith Cum Face balls killed me at the end.

Posted by maskedarcstrike

@Stubee said:

@SirFishboy said:

Sigh I find it strange the only thing I want to do with the clone thigamajig is make a human centipede, I can finally live my dream of being a mad scientist.

So fucking glad I'm not the only one that though of that

I actually thought of a human centipede idea as well when Patrick went to the floor and then the next picture was him grabbing his bum.

Posted by Korolev

Okay - I don't own a Kinect, but... If did I'd buy this for sure

Posted by Catlicker

I LOVE THEM BALLS!!

Posted by Stubee

@SirFishboy said:

Sigh I find it strange the only thing I want to do with the clone thigamajig is make a human centipede, I can finally live my dream of being a mad scientist.

So fucking glad I'm not the only one that though of that

Posted by Wikitoups
@vinsanityv22

Isn't a little late to still be in the "Kinect Tech Demo-style game" phase? Shouldn't they (developers) be applying this tech to full games already? Possibly creating new genres with it? Or are western developers, in general, just that lazy? That all they see is this motion tech and all they can do is make mini game collections?

I think it might be more of a kinect hardware limitation and it would take a hardware revision before you get those full games.
Posted by Claude

Amazing, it makes me want a Kinect.

Posted by Krystal_Sackful

I wish I could buy this, but I have no Kinect. But I will buy anything Double Fine puts out on PC. I bought Costume Quest, and I bought Psychonauts three times. Can't wait for Stacking.

Posted by Evil_Bunny_Hat

OMG WHY IS THIS ONLY 28 MIN LONG

Posted by Fei

HOLY SHIT MIND IS BLOWN

Posted by Hizang

So...Why is Patrick wearing a Hot Dog costume?

Posted by EightBitShik

The best part was when Tim pushed Patrick back into the lava because he was sick of his stupidity and watched him burn bwahwahah.

Posted by maskedarcstrike

Greatest quick look ever, the use of Will Smith's face from the big live live show at the end made me spew beer all over my monitor.

Posted by LiquidSwords

Goddamn, this looks like fun!

Posted by anbumakura

I may actually get a Kinect at some point just for madness like this. And Double Fine, if you're listening, I would pay a lot of money to have that Giant Bomb / Will stuff as DLC. Just saying.

Posted by pixieface

This is fantastic. Can't wait to buy it!

Also I think it is noted on Double Fine Productions job applications that you must look cuddly and/or like a Muppet in order to be hired.

Posted by AlKusanagi

Alright, Double Fine... If you include the Will Smithball in your game, I will buy a Kinect and a copy of it for every person I know.

Posted by Peanut

I absolutely can't wait to mess around with this.

Posted by SirFishboy

Posted by me3639

One word: Genius!

Bravo DF.

Posted by MrMazz

fuck I really want a kenict now

Posted by Zabant

Side by side ryan and tim look cut from the same genetic cloth

Posted by csl316

"That one's too erotic" - Tim Schaffer, on mini games.

Posted by FirebirdINF

Is there an achievement for having intercourse in lava? Hot lava mama - 15 points.

Posted by FirebirdINF

Yes, this is the system sellar

Posted by oasisbeyond

With this, kids won't need drugs.

Posted by defcomm

finally with the power of kinect and schafer's mind i can love myself completely

Posted by Scotto

For 800 points, this looks like a great purchase. If Microsoft were smart, they'd immediately start shipping this with the Kinect. Great for kids, and great for social settings - the two things Microsoft has mainly targeted the Kinect at.

I don't know how long it would stay fun, but if I play around with it for a few hours, and entertain some friends with it a few times, for $10 - who cares?

Posted by ohio_wasabi

I was going to say they look alike. but its been said. But hey! they look alike.

Posted by Andy_117

Fine. You win. I'll buy a goddamn Kinect. *grumble* ..freakin' Double Fine, being all amazing...

Posted by Jeust

Fantastic quicklook. Props to Double Fine for having such a great idea. :) 

Posted by nERVEcenter

Okay, the Gaint Bombs and Will Smith Cum Face Balls were a fantastic touch at the end.

Whiskey Media + Double Fine productions, together forever!

Posted by Scotto

@TripMasterMunky said:

If this game was associated with any other developer people wouldn't even care about it.

No other developer made this game. Double Fine made this game, because they are Double Fine. What a ridiculous comment.

Double Fine's fanbase didn't materialize out of thin air, nor did they win them in a lottery. If another developer put out similar titles instead, people would care about them.

No other developer would, or has put out a game like this. That's kind of the point.

Posted by csl316

This is pretty awesome. Glad my brother brought a Kinect into this house.

Posted by ginja_ninja

DAT AUDIO INTERFERENCE

Edited by KaneRobot

Calling the going into the lava achievement "I know now why you cry" was hilarious. If I owned a Kinect this would probably be the first thing I felt the need to buy on day 1.

Posted by Danishmaggot

@algertman said:

@TripMasterMunky said:

If this game was associated with any other developer people wouldn't even care about it.

Pretty much.

Probably true, but it would still deserve to be looked at. It an unique idea and it honestly seems to be pretty silly fun. Also, it is targeted at kids, so there is no need to over analyze it. The fact that Double Fine is putting this out is giving it a fair chance to be successful because of their brand name and will give other developers a chance to try this stuff too.

Posted by ALavaPenguin

I am def buying this, this game just looks like a lot of silly fun that isn't too serious which is great. Perfect thing to leave on in the background of parties too

Posted by Monkeyman04

Yes! I would buy an xbox and this game just because it has the Will Smith cum face in it. That was the best part of this video.

Posted by TheRedDeath

The Schaf!

Posted by Asinies

In the mind of Schafer, this all makes sense.

Posted by Redbullet685

That looks like a lot of fun.